I have a new theory about the origin of earth

I was wrong to believe our earth was the only planet with ice/water. I still believe my original theory the earth came from someplace and got caught up in the suns gravity and now orbits the sun.

Is There Ice on Other Planets?
NASA's Messenger mission saw bright spots at Mercury's north and south poles. Scientists think the bright spots might actually be water ice that is deep inside craters.

Both poles on Mars have ice caps that grow and shrink with the seasons. These ice caps are made mainly of water ice. NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter took photos of the sand dunes The slopes of these dunes were covered with carbon dioxide snow and ice—what we’d call “dry ice” here on Earth.

Uranus and Neptune both contain chemicals like methane, sulfur and ammonia in their atmospheres. It’s really cold that far away from the Sun. So, these chemicals might be frozen or trapped in crystals of ice. Because of this, Uranus and Neptune are called "ice giants."

Farther out in our solar system lies the dwarf planet Pluto. And in 2016, NASA's New Horizons mission discovered a mountain chain on Pluto capped with methane snow and ice.

Our own Moon
shows evidence of having water ice in deep craters near its south pole. NASA spacecraft, such as the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, have found evidence of water ice.

Europa
is one of Jupiter’s many moons. Scientists think that Europa has a crust of water ice that floats on a saltwater ocean covering the entire moon.

Ganymede is another icy moon of Jupiter. Ganymede is mostly made of water ice, but it also has a rocky core.

Another of Jupiter's moons, Callisto is made up mainly of rock and water ice. It may also have other ices like ammonia ice and carbon dioxide ice.

Enceladus
Saturn has more than 60 moons, all mostly made of water ice. Saturn’s moon Enceladus has a water-ice crust over a saltwater ocean.
Is There Ice on Other Planets? | NASA Space Place – NASA Science for Kids
:)-

Last edited:
In closing I add this—

Our planet earth was once covered in ice. This water was frozen and now is melting. If our planet has always been in the orbit it is today, what froze our planet covering it in frozen ice and now is melting it-?

In closing I add this—

Our planet earth was once covered in ice. This water was frozen and now is melting. If our planet has always been in the orbit it is today, what froze our planet covering it in frozen ice and now is melting it-?
The changing of the angle it's tilted toward the sun.

I also believe that the frozen ice-covered earth contained microbes that were reborn when the ice started melting marking the beginning of life on our planet.

Originally all matter in our solar system was the remnants of a powerful supernova explosion. All known solar system bodies condensed out of debris gravitationally bound to the sun. Anything traveling fast enough to have been anywhere else will just keep on going out of the other side. Objects that become captured in a gravity well have highly elliptical and eccentric orbits. Primordial objects all have circular orbits on the plane of the elliptical.
WRONG. All matter in our solar system was originally part of a dark nebula that was hit by the compression bow shock wave from another star in the neighborhood that went nova that condensed the dust and gas enough that it began to collapse under its own weight to eventually form the Sun. Whatever was left over condensed to form the rocky, gas and ice giants.

WRONG. All matter in our solar system was originally part of a dark nebula that was hit by the compression bow shock wave from another star in the neighborhood that went nova that condensed the dust and gas enough that it began to collapse under its own weight to eventually form the Sun. Whatever was left over condensed to form the rocky, gas and ice giants.
I've got a picture of that.

big-bang-sound-1a (1).jpg

Every heavy element was manufactured in the heart of a dying super-massive star then spread across the cosmos in a supernova.

Every heavy element was manufactured in the heart of a dying super-massive star then spread across the cosmos in a supernova.
Well, that's partially true. A star like the Sun will probably manufacture elements up through oxygen before going into a red giant then disperse as a planetary nebula. Larger stars may produce elements up to iron. When a star is a super-giant massive enough to produce iron and tries to burn it, it takes more heat and energy to burn than the burning produces and the star collapses to a supernova. THEN, all heavier elements than iron up to probably uranium are produced in the resulting instantaneous massive explosion.

When you hold iron in your hand, you hold a star killer.

Last edited:
Well, that's partially true. A star like the Sun will probably manufacture elements up through oxygen before going into a red giant then disperse as a planetary nebula. Larger stars may produce elements up to iron. When a star is a super-giant massive enough to produce iron and tries to burn it, it takes more heat and energy to burn than the burning produces and the star collapses to a supernova. THEN, all heavier elements than iron up to probably uranium are produced in the resulting instantaneous massive explosion.

When you hold iron in your hand, you hold a star killer.
Not sure what you are disputing here.

Your inaccuracies and vagaries. You said the heavy elements are produced in big stars then blown away by supernovas. It is the actual supernova itself that produces the heavier elements.
You are right. I thought you were disputing that the matter in our solar system somehow did not come from the remnants of a supernova even though we have a great deal of iron and heavy elements present.

No, it began molten. The snowball phase came billions of years later.
I believe the inner core was and is a nuclear reaction while the outer core was a frozen layer of frozen ice. It did not start melting until is was caught up in gravity tug of war with out sun.

All matter in the universe have many common elements so finding these elements outside our planet is expected, not a surprise. What I still cannot explain is where the water came from. Water is created when hydrogen and oxygen combine to form water. In the process a great deal of heat is created and an explosion occurs. Water is not a natural occurring substance, it could only have come from the union of hydrogen and oxygen.

Last edited:
I am just floating out an idea, you can agree or disagree with this theory.

Now that I have introduced this theory, I am off to bash trump wherever I can.

What is wrong with the theory that the earth formed just like all the other planets in the solar system?

Yes the earth has been both very cold and very hot at different times in the 4.5 billion years. That is no proof it came from outside the solar system.

I believe the inner core was and is a nuclear reaction while the outer core was a frozen layer of frozen ice. It did not start melting until is was caught up in gravity tug of war with out sun.

All matter in the universe have many common elements so finding these elements outside our planet is expected, not a surprise. What I still cannot explain is where the water came from. Water is created when hydrogen and oxygen combine to form water. In the process a great deal of heat is created and an explosion occurs.
Water exists everywhere in the universe and is common on nearly every body in the solar system.

New Topics

Forum List

Back