I have a few questions for the president supporters.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

This is how our President got elected: 2016 Presidential Election

upload_2018-6-2_13-5-42.png

If all you can focus on is hate and contempt, you won't be able to understand that the people of this country let their voices be heard by voting for the candidate they wanted in office. There were more electoral votes for Trump than the other parties. It's time to stop trying to divide the country and start supporting who is in office. If you want someone else in come next election, you won't get results by attacking the party that is in office now.

You ever heard of paragraphs or itemizing questions? I'll entertain you anyway.

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. What is "this"? Is "this" the subject? What exactly is "this"? Are you pretending we know what "this" is so you feel better about your opinion? I'll be honest with you, you'd do yourself well to improve your education.

Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Trump is either bluntly honest, exaggerates the truth and/or thinks with open lips. Liberals exaggerate the lies, because they require the material to help them sleep nights.

Is this man what you want as a example for your children. Nope. Last POTUS that was a good example for children was Bush Jr.

If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Ha ha, you expect answers to this?

Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Some yes some no. I don't consider Christianity to be of utmost importance for a POTUS.

Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. Wholly shit dude, you're somewhat a wreck. All institutions huh? How about giving us an example.

What has he done to improve this country. One of my personal favorites is how he's helped expose liberals and their rhetoric for what they are. It's a long list, you should Google it. Some say he's already done more than the last three POTUS combined.

Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Not so much I dream about it as cause for your loss. This has taken place since long before you were born, the liberals just need the crutch.

Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. You're exaggerating reality and using said crutch. This is not worth an answer.

Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. The dirty lying 24/7 propaganda media? You like them a lot I see, they're kind of a savior for you.

Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. I assume you mean critical of Trump and anything that could possibly be associated with Trump. The answer is yes and there's not a close second.

Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Fuck dude, this is ridiculous. We can start with 24/7 liberal propaganda. Everything is racist, Trump can't even fart right.

Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. It's just blind support. I want you to feel good. You were right, and we were wrong, good job liberal.

I am a progressive No Shit

Last edited:
Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. No.
Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. He doesn't lie nonstop daily. BTW, damn near every pol lies quite often, even lib/dems.
Is this man what you want as a example for your children. No.
If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of Christian. I ain't an evangelical, not even a Christian and I do not overlook his faults. Nor do I overlook the faults of most other pols on either side of the aisle.
Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Yes. Spare me the morality outrage, your side is no better.
Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. Hatred and attacks on all of this country's institutions? Wonder if you realize the total BS of this question. I do think the prior administration did use several of our most important federal agencies in an improper way, i.e., biased and dishonest. How do I know? They destroyed the evidence of their wrong-doing as much as they could. So I do think some actions taken by any federal age ought to be scrutinized for improper behavior or actions no matter who is in the WH.
What has he done to improve this country. Have you seen the latest economic news? The US economy is doing way better thanit did under Obama.
Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Yes. It seems as though in their zeal to get anything they can on Trump that smacks of illegality or impropriety the media and many in Washington have let the 'influence' question die.
Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with Russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Might be something to worry about, might not. A meeting in and of itself is nothing, many in the Clinton camp had meetings with several Russians too.
Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. I think if he were a democrat, yes. And isn't that a shame.
Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Far more critical. Something like over 90% of the coverage on Trump is negative.
Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Me? Naw; I ain't too thrilled with being called names like 'deplorable' cuz I voted for the guy, but I can live with it because most of those people doing the name-calling are somewhat less than fair and unbiased. Trump does it to himself sometimes though, says really stupid shit quite often when he oughta be keeping his big mouth shut.
Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

It ain't blind support, I genuinely don't like the guy at all on a personal or character level. OTOH, I genuinely disliked Hillary Clinton on a personal or character level too, so it came down to his politics vs hers. I liked his better; not on everything but a heckuva lot more than hers.

The US is where the minority has a say more than the majority....the result is a lying clown as a president.

The US is where the minority has a say more than the majority....the result is a lying clown as a president.

your comment makes no sense. As we have seen----based on the system of tally
in presidential elections, it IS possible
for a tiny on the edge minority vote to
beat a tiny on the edge majority vote-----but your statement does not come close to reality. We have universal suffrage
in the USA. You know some countries which do it BETTER?

Is this what you wanted for this country when you voted for him. Do you think it is OK that the president lies non stop dailly on every subject he is confronted with or do you think he is telling the truth. Is this man what you want as a example for your children. If your a evangelical, how do you overlook this mans ungodly faults or is he your type of christian. Also are the issues that he pursues and the way he acts show any level of christianity. Do you support his hatred and attacks of all the institutions of this country or are these something you think should be changed so you support him. What has he done to improve this country. Do you care one way or the other on how much influence that other countries seemingly had in deciding the last election. Do you think that all of your presidents people having all these meeting with russian agents is just nothing to worry about or do you not care how The president got into office. Do you think that Your presidents actions would be found to be acceptable , if it wasn't for the media. Do you think the media is as critical or more critical then any other period of time during the last few decades. Do you perceive that you and your president is treated unfairly and how. Just hoping that maybe some of you right wingers would explain this support of the president or is it simply blind support. I am a progressive but I really want to know why you support your president.

You hit nearly every stupid Dem talking point there, well done.

somebody up and stole that young mans "enter" key.

President Trump is the best President in generations, I have a few questions for you

1. Do you think it's bad that more African Americans are working than at any point in history?
2. Were African Americans on welfare better off under Obooba or better off working under Trump?
3. Did you enjoy paying more taxes under Obooba? or less under Trump. Be honest if you can?
4. Do you really have enough spare money to put illegal Mexicans thru college, like Obooba dreamed that you should? Or would you be better off going to college and getting a better job for yourself and your family?
5. Did you smash many cars when Trump was elected?
6. Are you going to vote to raise your own taxes in the next election?

Yawn, Trump is making America great again, but crackheads will still be crackheads

Damn that Constitution anyway.

As opposed to a corrupt, lying bitch as a president. As I recall, it was Hillary that said she would unequivocally accept the election results and bitched about Trump's refusal to do the same. And then the shit hit the fan ....

Damn that Constitution anyway.

As opposed to a corrupt, lying bitch as a president. As I recall, it was Hillary that said she would unequivocally accept the election results and bitched about Trump's refusal to do the same. And then the shit hit the fan ....

Ummmm, ok. None of that applies to what I said.

You mean like how you far left drones blindly supported Obama and Clinton?

You mean how you far left drones blindly follow your debunk religion?

Trump won, iaw the Constitution.

Whether he won fairly is not the question when it comes to the Constitution.

Look at Kennedy's election in 1960, when IL and TX voting could have been challenged, but Nixon said "no."

Trump's people and the Russians are accused of cheating, and Mueller's investigation is doing the investigation the right way.

What is nice is that after the convictions of the many who did cheat for Trump, so many more may be charged as accessories after the fact. Sweet!

Forum List

Back