I Have A Bad Feeling....

I'm OK now... I just had to poop. :lol:

Man O Man... the Broncos fucked up !! They have to travel 31 miles from their hotel to practice EACH WAY !!!

Seattle only 8 miles. In N Y traffic ??? The Donkeys have to spend an extra two hours on the bus every practice day. How stupid is THAT planning ???

Denver -2.5 to -3.0

My pick: 27-23 Denver

That's just the money talking. Some dude reportedly bet 10.4 million Broncos to win at -2.

Seattle opened at -2 and then a bizzillian Bronco fans flooded the betting venues.

A good offense with a marqui player like Manning is a sexy bet. A great defense doesn't garner the same attraction.

IMHO the game for Seattle is a lot more simple than for Denver. Seattle really only needs to do ONE thing right. That would be to move Manning off his comfort zone. Denver has to do a lot of things right. Stop Lynch. Contain Wilson. Contain Harvin. Protect Manning. Keep from throwing ANY interceptions. Sure... Manning is lethal if not bothered for the whole game. But that won't happen. Manning will be rushed and hurried. That preasure will put a huge dent in Denver's ability to pile up points. Denver doesn't have the DBs to play like Seattle's. Sure Denver made N E's Blount ineffective but he was playing injured...that hardly ever gets mentioned. Lynch ALWAYS comes up big in big games. I seriously doubt that the Denver D can contain him. Denver only has ONE star on the D-Line. The rest of the Broncos D-Line is pedestrian. One guy will not contain Marshawn Lynch. One guy will not contain Russell Wilson.

If the Broncos overlook Seattle's offense the way the media is Superbowl 48 will live in Denver player's nightmares for a very long time.

Last edited:
Unless there's a horrific blizzard that makes passing impossible...

Broncos win

Forget that white fluffy blizzard...

Manning needs to worry about a Blue and Green bizzard of Seahawks blowing past his protection and spanking his old bionic ass.

:clap2:

Well if you're up against the best to ever play the position then you have no chance. But if he's just a top 10 or 20'er then maybe the Seahawks D gets to him.

Unless there's a horrific blizzard that makes passing impossible...

Broncos win

Manning needs to worry about a Blue and Green blizzard of Seahawks blowing past his protection and spanking his old bionic ass.

Well if you're up against the best to ever play the position then you have no chance. But if he's just a top 10 or 20'er then maybe the Seahawks D gets to him.

It really has little to do with Peyton Manning. He is a statue. It is his protection that has to be flawless. Those are the boys that will win it or lose it for Denver.

Manning needs to worry about a Blue and Green blizzard of Seahawks blowing past his protection and spanking his old bionic ass.

It really has little to do with Peyton Manning. He is a statue. It is his protection that has to be flawless. Those are the boys that will win it or lose it for Denver.

He is 15 years of finesse and experience. He's had good and bad O-lines, good and bad running backs, good and bad receivers, and good and bad defenses.

He may be a statue, but if his protection is flawless, then it's because that statue was also flawless. I'm going to watch the game Sunday as if it's the best game I'll ever see. Because it might be the last time Peyton Manning makes it to the superbowl.

He is 15 years of finesse and experience. He's had good and bad O-lines, good and bad running backs, good and bad receivers, and good and bad defenses.

He may be a statue, but if his protection is flawless, then it's because that statue was also flawless. I'm going to watch the game Sunday as if it's the best game I'll ever see. Because it might be the last time Peyton Manning makes it to the superbowl.

That's right 15-16 years. One ring. He won't get another one unless his O-Line plays better than they ever have in THEIR experience. All it takes is one guy getting through and Manning is toast. One good pop and he won't be able to function 100%. His brother has more rings than Peyton and the Hawks got to Eli early and the result was 5 interceptions and a shutout. That is just facts ...no brag. No hype...no bravado...just the way it went the last time the Hawks were in Metlife this season. It amazes me how little respect the average fan has for the potential for the total domination the Hawks defense presents.

It amazes me how little respect the average fan has for the potential for the total domination the Hawks defense presents.

They've been getting praised all year. But are they historically good? Because the Broncos have been historically good

History doesn't mean much to the Seattle Seahawks. They are I believe the second youngest team in the NFL. Carroll has only been the Coach for 4 years. They have made literally hundreds of lineup changes to the team to arrive at this team. Carroll and Schneider buit this team. It was close to it's present makeup last year. It wasn't the present Seattle Seahawks until they drafted Russell Wilson. What past Seahawk teams did or did not accomplish has no bearing on this team. The Broncos were crap before they aquired Manning and Welker. Both of these teams are relatively new. The past means nothing.. No Seahawks have ever been to a Superbowl. Only four Broncos have ever been to a Superbowl and Two of them have only been on the team Two years or less.

Manning and Welker don't have "history" with the Broncos. The players for Denver are mostly bit actors ..extras if you will in the drama that is the resurrection of Peyton Manning.

Seattle is a band of brothers all equal..all bought in to Carroll's philosophy. Denver is all about Manning. Cut off the head of the serpent and what do you have?

Don't get me wrong. A Manning led team is an awesome passing machine. If Seattle does not get to him it will be a long day for the Seahawks.

Last edited:
Today was Media Day.

The Broncos appeared stressed and somewhat uptight. I think the circus that is the week preceeding the game and the long drive to practice outdoors is wearing on the team from Denver. Everyone keeps asking Manning and Welker and Thomas how they will fare against the LOB. You can see the fear in the Broncos eyes as they claim they are looking forward to matching up with the hardest hitting DBs in the NFL. Welker actually said he will catch the ball and get down as fast as he can ??? WTF ?? "Get down as fast as you can" Wess ?? You fuckin PUSSY !!!

Conversely the Hawks were shining and relaxed at the huge media event. The resolve for the game seemed to ooze out of the pores of the Hawks. They looked focused yet comfortable.. jovial ...joking.. confident. It is clear the Seahawks believe they will have something for the Broncos that they have not faced this season.

Marshawn Lynch avoided a $50,000 fine by spending all of 6 and a half minutes answering reporters questions then opened up to Deion Sanders in a more private interview. Marshawn is definitely ready to rock the Broncos world on Sunday.

Personally it was reassuring to see all the players personalities as they appeared today 5 days from the Big Show.

I'm OK now... I just had to poop. :lol:

Man O Man... the Broncos fucked up !! They have to travel 31 miles from their hotel to practice EACH WAY !!!

Seattle only 8 miles. In N Y traffic ??? The Donkeys have to spend an extra two hours on the bus every practice day. How stupid is THAT planning ???

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Denver -2.5 to -3.0

My pick: 27-23 Denver

That's just the money talking. Some dude reportedly bet 10.4 million Broncos to win at -2.

Seattle opened at -2 and then a bizzillian Bronco fans flooded the betting venues.

A good offense with a marqui player like Manning is a sexy bet. A great defense doesn't garner the same attraction.

IMHO the game for Seattle is a lot more simple than for Denver. Seattle really only needs to do ONE thing right. That would be to move Manning off his comfort zone. Denver has to do a lot of things right. Stop Lynch. Contain Wilson. Contain Harvin. Protect Manning. Keep from throwing ANY interceptions. Sure... Manning is lethal if not bothered for the whole game. But that won't happen. Manning will be rushed and hurried. That preasure will put a huge dent in Denver's ability to pile up points. Denver doesn't have the DBs to play like Seattle's. Sure Denver made N E's Blount ineffective but he was playing injured...that hardly ever gets mentioned. Lynch ALWAYS comes up big in big games. I seriously doubt that the Denver D can contain him. Denver only has ONE star on the D-Line. The rest of the Broncos D-Line is pedestrian. One guy will not contain Marshawn Lynch. One guy will not contain Russell Wilson.

If the Broncos overlook Seattle's offense the way the media is Superbowl 48 will live in Denver player's nightmares for a very long time.

and dont forget to mention that the pats Blount did that against mediocre teams the last month of the season when he was getting all those yards that last month,that the pats had to deal with that disruptive loud and noisy broncos crowd which inhibited Bradys play calling at the line of scrimmage ,and the mile high thin air which wore out their defense at the end.

Forum List

Back