I hate Trump. But I think Jean Carroll is lying

You can't just say the babe is lying but you have to qualify it with "I hate Trump"? Interesting
I wanted to draw a distinction between my independent mind and you cult members.
I'm superior in that regard

This is a perfect example of when courts are used for political purposes.
Never mind the accused is a past President of the United States... this should never seen a courtroom floor for ANYONE.
Some women accuses a man of RAPE... years ago, can't tell the day/month or even what year it was??!!! What year it was??
And when asked wasn't even sure of the decade??????
And yet he is depositioned?????????
This is an OBVIOUS political stunt.
Look at this woman in the interview she did on CNN - that they quickly cut off because she is a loon.

Bullshit. You just know that the woman's case is bullshit. No exact date, no even approximate time, and no witnesses even putting them in the same location at the same time.
Well beyond exact date... she testified she didn't know what year it was supposed to have happened.
You gonna tell me a woman who is RAPED... can't remember what year it was???

ANNNNNNNNNND.... in her interview with Anderson Cooper she said - her words... "I wouldn't call it rape. I call it a fight... it was a fight. I am not a victim"
Yet here she is suing him.
Yeah.
She was talked into this, and the NY court system is MORE THAN HAPPY to jump all over this. Even though it is OBVIOUSLY going to be thrown out.

Billionaires are not guilty is your pathetic excuse
I didnt say that. I said its hard to believe a billionaire would rape someone in a fucking clothing store.
Why lie? Seriously...

I didnt say that. I said its hard to believe a billionaire would rape someone in a fucking clothing store.
Why lie? Seriously...
Billionaires think that they can do whatever they want whenever they want.

Did you miss the Access Hollywood tapes

There are too many fishy clams in this case.
Some liberals say that it's normal for a woman not to scream or yell when being raped.

Unlike Trump cultists, I know how to have an independent mind. Trump lovers will claim that 100% of the charges against Trump's are fake in every single case against him. I on the other hand view some cases as strong and some cases as weak

Moving on:

No. Staying silent during sexual assault is not normal, especially in a retail store when one can easily get someone's attention to come to her defense.

There is also the huge coincidence about a Law and Order episode featuring an actress being raped in the exact same store that Jean Carroll was allegedly raped.

Also there was that Facebook post in which she joked about having sex with Donald Trump for money. A rape victim doesn't do that.

I would vote against her if I were a juror.
Her case looks like Swiss cheese, as have many other cases which the left felt were so important, even cases that didn't involve Trump. TDS means you believe the end justifies the means. Despite all of this, this lady will probably win due to "preponderance of the evidence". Anything to get Trump.

Some liberals say that it's normal for a woman not to scream or yell when being raped.
That's a horrific characterization, there is nothing normal about being raped. Therefore, any reaction isn't 'normal'.
Unlike Trump cultists, I know how to have an independent mind. Trump lovers will claim that 100% of the charges against Trump's are fake in every single case against him. I on the other hand view some cases as strong and some cases as weak
while I appreciate that you have a high opinion of yourself, it doesn't improve, prove, or disprove, your point.
Moving on:

No. Staying silent during sexual assault is not normal, especially in a retail store when one can easily get someone's attention to come to her defense.
Whether it is normal or not normal is irrelevant. Whether or not she screamed doesn't prove or disprove she was raped. Not all women scream, which means it is entirely plausible that she was raped and didn't scream.
There is also the huge coincidence about a Law and Order episode featuring an actress being raped in the exact same store that Jean Carroll was allegedly raped.
It's a coincidence. Concidences do happen, just like the film done in the 80s about a conman named Trump who wanted to build a wall (yes, there is such a film).
Also there was that Facebook post in which she joked about having sex with Donald Trump for money. A rape victim doesn't do that.
Who are you to doubt the fact that maybe she was trying to mask pain? You do not know the complexities of emotions a women who is raped will feel, and you are not qualified to jump to such a conclusion based on such a scant assumption

You might think highly of your opinion, but your logic is weak.

Let the court and jurors sort it out its what they are for. I am not sitting there hearing the evidence all day so I make no judgment either way.

Moving on:

This kind of assault is also humiliating. Most older women would try to get away from him rather than making a public spectacle. I'm not surprised she didn't scream.

If you aren't a woman who has been assaulted or had a close call, you don't know. It takes presence of mind to yell, get off me ..

Further complicated if you are wearing a pencil skirt and high heels.

Women should practice yelling at a would be attacker. It makes a difference in response.

Forum List

Back