I hate Trump. But I think Jean Carroll is lying

There are too many fishy clams in this case.
Some liberals say that it's normal for a woman not to scream or yell when being raped.

Unlike Trump cultists, I know how to have an independent mind. Trump lovers will claim that 100% of the charges against Trump's are fake in every single case against him. I on the other hand view some cases as strong and some cases as weak

Moving on:

No. Staying silent during sexual assault is not normal, especially in a retail store when one can easily get someone's attention to come to her defense.

There is also the huge coincidence about a Law and Order episode featuring an actress being raped in the exact same store that Jean Carroll was allegedly raped.

Also there was that Facebook post in which she joked about having sex with Donald Trump for money. A rape victim doesn't do that.

I would vote against her if I were a juror.

Unless you’re a woman who’s been raped you have no idea what she would do under the circumstances.

I was attacked on the train I didn’t scream or yell, I fought the guy off and got help. I have no idea why I didn’t yell, but I didn’t.

Go Trump!!!! Does that put you under stress?

Why would anyone be afraid of that ridiculous fat old idiot. He’s been a coward all of his life. Running away when anyone fights back.

Given his weight problems, his heart condition, and his diet, Trump will be lucky if he survives not the next election.

He’s getting crazier and more demented by the day and the American people see it. Even his family has deserted him. Milania and Ivanka are long gone

I don’t think the American people are going to vote to end the country and that’s what Trump offered them last night. He wants to end the constitution.

Why would anyone be afraid of that ridiculous fat old idiot. He’s been a coward all of his life. Running away when anyone fights back.

Given his weight problems, his heart condition, and his diet, Trump will be lucky if he survives not the next election.

He’s getting crazier and more demented by the day and the American people see it. Even his family has deserted him. Milania and Ivanka are long gone

I don’t think the American people are going to vote to end the country and that’s what Trump offered them last night. He wants to end the constitution.
Stress is what you mentioned would shut you up, not fear. I was trying to stress you not make you afraid.

Megan Kelly Syndrome.

OIP.iLP6ADkG9YCO5FnAMFuDZQHaFl
Ha ha good one.

Some liberals say that it's normal for a woman not to scream or yell when being raped.

Unlike Trump cultists, I know how to have an independent mind. Trump lovers will claim that 100% of the charges against Trump's are fake in every single case against him. I on the other hand view some cases as strong and some cases as weak

Moving on:

No. Staying silent during sexual assault is not normal, especially in a retail store when one can easily get someone's attention to come to her defense.

There is also the huge coincidence about a Law and Order episode featuring an actress being raped in the exact same store that Jean Carroll was allegedly raped.

Also there was that Facebook post in which she joked about having sex with Donald Trump for money. A rape victim doesn't do that.

I kind understand that there was a jury that heard all the evidence in detail and they made the decision.

What we got is various media versions of what went on...

Trump defence was that she wasn't his type but couldn't tell the difference between her and his wife.
He also stated that he is allowed to sexually assault women because he is a celebrity.

The jury probably saw much more and it was them to make the decision.

Also 1 in 6 women in US have said they have been sexually assaulted... Think about that...

Moving on:

I appreciate your honesty and your willingness to look at the bigger picture and the motives behind them that are persecuting Trump, politically. I'm not Trump's number one fan, but I know when someone is a political target of the left. He doesn't know that hag any more than she knows him. She's just an old gold-digger looking for a free ride (monetarily speaking).

She accussed a Democrat, silly.
Tara Reade has long history of being a manipulative liar...

Joe Biden has absolutely no other credible accusers. Sexual Predators usually have multiple accusers like Trump had.

Read the article and can see how totally un-credible she would be...

I’ve never been able to successfully yell in my entire life when I’m under stress. My throat closes it’s nothing comes out.
Under stress, one would normally fight back. The sympathetic nervous system functions like a gas pedal in a car. It triggers the fight-or-flight response, providing the body with a burst of energy so that it can respond to perceived dangers.

I use dressing rooms all the time and there are locks and there are attendants nearby. Sound more like she got raped in a massage parlor.??

I use dressing rooms all the time and there are locks and there are attendants nearby. Sound more like she got raped in a massage parlor.??

No rape
no sexual assault
The jury indulged her stated fantasies - because --- Trump.

Forum List

Back