I hate Trump. But I think Jean Carroll is lying

This kind of assault is also humiliating. Most older women would try to get away from him rather than making a public spectacle. I'm not surprised she didn't scream.

If you aren't a woman who has been assaulted or had a close call, you don't know. It takes presence of mind to yell, get off me ..

Further complicated if you are wearing a pencil skirt and high heels.

Women should practice yelling at a would be attacker. It makes a difference in response.
Um, wouldn’t screaming be the most automatic and natural response in this sort of scenario?

There are too many fishy clams in this case.
Some liberals say that it's normal for a woman not to scream or yell when being raped.

Unlike Trump cultists, I know how to have an independent mind. Trump lovers will claim that 100% of the charges against Trump's are fake in every single case against him. I on the other hand view some cases as strong and some cases as weak

Moving on:

No. Staying silent during sexual assault is not normal, especially in a retail store when one can easily get someone's attention to come to her defense.

There is also the huge coincidence about a Law and Order episode featuring an actress being raped in the exact same store that Jean Carroll was allegedly raped.

Also there was that Facebook post in which she joked about having sex with Donald Trump for money. A rape victim doesn't do that.

I would vote against her if I were a juror.
I think..I would have gone the way of the jury...the rape testimony..sounded contrived..while the assault testimony..where Trump put his finger in her vagina....sounded true.

It is unfortunate for Trump perhaps..his grabbing pussy remark---in a case where the alleged crime..was literally grabbing pussy~

All that being said....given that a law was literally passed to let her sue Trump, one cannot ignore the political stench about the whole affair.

This is not as good a look for the Dems as they might think.

Once again, a pox on both their houses~

Last edited:
That “huge coincidence” is just that.

The episode was written years after the assault… and she told people about it at the time

Take that out and you haven’t got much

There was nothing to the case no matter what you at or take out.
You can't wait 30 years.
It shows you were not worried of others being raped.

It is human nature to scream out. If a woman does not scream out or fight back, it cannot be rape.
That is trolling. The experts clearly and without hesitation such a denial is a reflection of a deep inner problem of yours, LilOlLady. Women do not cry out all the time. That's the way it is. You are wrong. Get over it.

That is trolling. The experts clearly and without hesitation such a denial is a reflection of a deep inner problem of yours, LilOlLady. Women do not cry out all the time. That's the way it is. You are wrong. Get over it.
Proverb. "Silence is consent." A lack of response to an action is a tacit approval of that action.

Proverb. "Silence is consent." A lack of response to an action is a tacit approval of that action.
Talmudic legal adage: “Silence is like a confession” Her silence is her consent, but only because of her action, which—in this case—speaks louder than words

The left wing hero everyone.

She makes a drunk Freudian slip almost revealing it was hillary that funded it.

The left are pure scum

There are too many fishy clams in this case.
Some liberals say that it's normal for a woman not to scream or yell when being raped.

Unlike Trump cultists, I know how to have an independent mind. Trump lovers will claim that 100% of the charges against Trump's are fake in every single case against him. I on the other hand view some cases as strong and some cases as weak

Moving on:

No. Staying silent during sexual assault is not normal, especially in a retail store when one can easily get someone's attention to come to her defense.

There is also the huge coincidence about a Law and Order episode featuring an actress being raped in the exact same store that Jean Carroll was allegedly raped.

Also there was that Facebook post in which she joked about having sex with Donald Trump for money. A rape victim doesn't do that.

I would vote against her if I were a juror.

Ya got to remember it was a NY jury, no republican will get a fair trial there. Plus the judge made several errors which will cause the case to be overturned.

This was a new thing with the demafascsit during the Trump campaign. It wasn't uncommon to get some folks to claim sexual misconduct, especially after Clinton...but the new thing was when the person defended themselves from the accusation, then getting some PAC together to file a lawsuit for defamation.

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts To Commercial When Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Calls Rape "Sexy"​

An uncomfortable Anderson Cooper quickly went to commercial during an interview Monday night with the latest Trump sexual assault accuser, E. Jean Carroll, when she said that Trump's assault against her was "not sexual" and rape was "sexy."
ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: So you don't feel like a victim?

E. JEAN CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which, the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just, it hurt.

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

ANDERSON COOPER: We're going to take a short break. If you could stick around we can talk more.

E. JEAN CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to.

I remember that, she's FUCKING NUTS

A billionaire having to pay out doesn't bother anyone. Non story for either cult, ooops I mean side. Pay it out and move on.

Forum List

Back