I hate Trump. But I think Jean Carroll is lying

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
There are too many fishy clams in this case.
Some liberals say that it's normal for a woman not to scream or yell when being raped.

Unlike Trump cultists, I know how to have an independent mind. Trump lovers will claim that 100% of the charges against Trump's are fake in every single case against him. I on the other hand view some cases as strong and some cases as weak

Moving on:

No. Staying silent during sexual assault is not normal, especially in a retail store when one can easily get someone's attention to come to her defense.

There is also the huge coincidence about a Law and Order episode featuring an actress being raped in the exact same store that Jean Carroll was allegedly raped.

Also there was that Facebook post in which she joked about having sex with Donald Trump for money. A rape victim doesn't do that.

I would vote against her if I were a juror.

Some liberals say that it's normal for a woman not to scream or yell when being raped.

Unlike Trump cultists, I know how to have an independent mind. Trump lovers will claim that 100% of the charges against Trump's are fake in every single case against him. I on the other hand view some cases as strong and some cases as weak

Moving on:

No. Staying silent during sexual assault is not normal, especially in a retail store when one can easily get someone's attention to come to her defense.

There is also the huge coincidence about a Law and Order episode featuring an actress being raped in the exact same store that Jean Carroll was allegedly raped.

Also there was that Facebook post in which she joked about having sex with Donald Trump for money. A rape victim doesn't do that.

Sounds like your mind is made up. It wasn't the media that did it to you. Nah.

Megan Kelly Syndrome.

OIP.iLP6ADkG9YCO5FnAMFuDZQHaFl

Moving on:

Like everything else that has had to do with Trump, it is a democrat distraction to keep him focused on something other than what the democrats are doing and running for POTUS. These tactics are as transparent as a freshly washed window. If there is nothing factual to create a distraction--make something up. Why has there been no equal attention to Tara Reade's claims?

Moving on:

Did Potatohead's daughter cry when he sexually molested her in the shower or did she just weep in her pillow later after he left?

Moving on:

I agree

As creepy as Trump is and as much as I would like to see him held responsible, I just don’t see him raping someone in a dressing room with people around.
I can see him trying to feel her up, but not rape.
Too easy to get caught

Moving on:

"Fishy clams"? I thought all clams were fishy.

Something fishy about this post.

Like everything else that has had to do with Trump, it is a democrat distraction to keep him focused on something other than what the democrats are doing and running for POTUS. These tactics are as transparent as a freshly washed window. If there is nothing factual to create a distraction--make something up. Why has there been no equal attention to Tara Reade's claims?

She accussed a Democrat, silly.

Moving on:

I don't know.
I thought that the part about Trump hanging around the punch bowl at the store seemed credible.

This was a new thing with the demafascsit during the Trump campaign. It wasn't uncommon to get some folks to claim sexual misconduct, especially after Clinton...but the new thing was when the person defended themselves from the accusation, then getting some PAC together to file a lawsuit for defamation.

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts To Commercial When Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Calls Rape "Sexy"​

An uncomfortable Anderson Cooper quickly went to commercial during an interview Monday night with the latest Trump sexual assault accuser, E. Jean Carroll, when she said that Trump's assault against her was "not sexual" and rape was "sexy."
ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: So you don't feel like a victim?

E. JEAN CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which, the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just, it hurt.

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

ANDERSON COOPER: We're going to take a short break. If you could stick around we can talk more.

E. JEAN CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to.

Moving on:

No less false as many of the other claims.
This woman appeared on CNN and Anderson Cooper couldn't go to commercial break fast enough when she said "most people think rape is sexy... they fantasize about it".
She is out of her mind crazy.
And yet - this has made it all the way to a deposition against a former President of the United States.
It is a fucking witch hunt and it is disgusting.

Because Tara Reade is a liar. But Trump supporters are cultists so they have to pretend that every accusation against Trump's opponent is true.

Forum List

Back