I Got Karened

I had a crush on Karen 25 years ago. She was hot. Maybe she is still hot, I just don't know. Have not seen her in about 25 years.

i will sum up this thread: covidiot got triggered by a "mask up, please". needed to share it on a board full of other covidiots. other covidiots get triggered and whine about their safe space and their freedumbs being violated. coronavirus don't care.

Let me help you because clearly you are having trouble here. Go to the store, wear your mask and shut the fuck up. Shut all the way the fuck up until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, where there are no more fuck-ups to shut!
please direct your anger at the one who is not wearing his mask. which would be the OP. anger at the person asking this asshole to wear his mask is completely misplaced. oh, and grow up, sugar tits.

But, twatwaffles like you are so deserving of it. Nobody wants your little PSAs. Nobody thinks you are super intelligent. You can just fuck off. You can not go to the damn store. I don't think anybody really cares what you do as long as you do it someplace else where no one has to have any contact with you at all.
he started it, she whines. LOL. you need to tell me moar often what i need to do while sanctimoniously preaching about people minding their business. my health is my business, as is the health of my loved ones. i am not interested in toddlers not being able to wear a mask and playing roulette with my health. they can order take out if wearing a mask is too difficult for their little snowflake feelings. fun fact, i am actually immune to this virus now. still wear a mask. i am not a total asshole, like these anti-mask morons.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.

Karen was lucky that you did not become hostile,

If she had said that to a lot of other people, she might be in the hospital this morning.

Karens (and Kens (?)) should keep their place and never, ever give orders to strangers, some of whom do not cotton to such impertinent individuals.

i will sum up this thread: covidiot got triggered by a "mask up, please". needed to share it on a board full of other covidiots. other covidiots get triggered and whine about their safe space and their freedumbs being violated. coronavirus don't care.

Let me help you because clearly you are having trouble here. Go to the store, wear your mask and shut the fuck up. Shut all the way the fuck up until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, where there are no more fuck-ups to shut!
please direct your anger at the one who is not wearing his mask. which would be the OP. anger at the person asking this asshole to wear his mask is completely misplaced. oh, and grow up, sugar tits.

But, twatwaffles like you are so deserving of it. Nobody wants your little PSAs. Nobody thinks you are super intelligent. You can just fuck off. You can not go to the damn store. I don't think anybody really cares what you do as long as you do it someplace else where no one has to have any contact with you at all.
he started it, she whines. LOL. you need to tell me moar often what i need to do while sanctimoniously preaching about people minding their business. my health is my business, as is the health of my loved ones. i am not interested in toddlers not being able to wear a mask and playing roulette with my health. they can order take out if wearing a mask is too difficult for their little snowflake feelings. fun fact, i am actually immune to this virus now. still wear a mask. i am not a total asshole, like these anti-mask morons.

Saddle up, narcissist. This is going to come back frequently and twice a year. It's already mutated. Yes, you are a total asshole.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.
I see people like you all the time. Just wear the fucking mask. You can breath. You’re not making the statement you think you’re making. You’re just being a douche bag that makes others uncomfortable. Play politics with other issues. Grow up.

a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.
Some kind of eating disorder. Wishes she could date someone, treats other women as men, etc.

There's a "type" but that's not the typical married suburban cop calling "Karen."

You did not have a Karen moment. This is a Karen moment...

I see people like you all the time. Just wear the fucking mask. You can breath. You’re not making the statement you think you’re making. You’re just being a douche bag that makes others uncomfortable. Play politics with other issues. Grow up.
I find having a covering over my mouth and nose extremely uncomfortable almost to the point of being afraid that I can't breathe. Would it be better if I leave the mask on and have a panic attack in the store so that mindlessly compliant mask wearers will be comfortable?

Saddle up, narcissist. This is going to come back frequently and twice a year. It's already mutated. Yes, you are a total asshole.
and i thought we were about to become best friends, sugar puss. long time immunity seems to be very likely according to recent data. my immunity status NOW is not in question. wear a mask when going out, you can do it. you allegedly already do it. why you are queefin about anyway is anyone's guess. my assumption is that you are lonely and bored, and boring.

For all we know my Karen did have a meltdown. If so, I'm glad I missed it.

I had a cool Karen encounter last week when I was getting gas. A lady came in maskless and when the cashier told her she needed a mask she said she had an exemption. She proceeded to ask for a pack of Camel cigarettes.
And ?
Assuming she was buying the Camels for herself anyone claiming some kind of pulmonary or lung problem serious enough for needing a mask exemption which doesn't even really exist seems kind of bogus and funny. You can smoke or subject yourself to second-hand smoke but can't wear a mask?
It's really none of your business, Karen.

And the fact that she bought cigarettes is very strong evidence that she does indeed suffer from pulmonary disease. If you understood science you would know that.

You're an idiot, Karen.
You know, I understand folks who claim "freedom" and such for not wearing a mask. I disagree with them, but they at least are making a stand for something. Claiming an exemption is just plain old lying.
Actually you are wrong again, Karen. You are just too stupid to know that you are wrong. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect.

And you are also too narcissistic and lacking of empathy to comprehend the scientific fact that just because you may be able to breathe just fine while wearing a mask, that doesn't mean that everybody else can.

Face it, Karen. You're a control freak and an overly self-centered moron. A typical sociopath.
You really can’t breath with a mask on then wear a face shield. There problem solved

Get a fucking grip, you arrogant pissy whiney little bitch. You aren't making the statement that you think your making.

and i thought we were about to become best friends, sugar puss. long time immunity seems to be very likely according to recent data. my immunity status NOW is not in question. wear a mask when going out, you can do it. you allegedly already do it. why you are queefin about anyway is anyone's guess. my assumption is that you are lonely and bored, and boring.
Never.

You're a little bitch.

I find having a covering over my mouth and nose extremely uncomfortable almost to the point of being afraid that I can't breathe. Would it be better if I leave the mask on and have a panic attack in the store so that mindlessly compliant mask wearers will be comfortable?
poor you. that being said, i don't believe your hysterics. get a grip. or order take out. or delivery.

holy fuck. getting a panic attack because he wears a mask for 30 minutes. what a pussy snowflake. and then the rest of the world should accomodate you.

If you really have that much of an issue wearing a mask to the point where it is causing panic attacks, haha, then get a face shield. Here’s a link:

Face Shield for Protection with Glasses Reusable Clear Mask 10 PCS Anti-Fog No Installation Required with Comfortable Sponge and Elastic Band for Women Men Amazon.com

Get a fucking grip, you arrogant pissy whiney little bitch. You aren't making the statement that you think your making.

Never.

You're a little bitch.
now stomp your feet, hermit. but with a mask on. no one needs your aerosols, or anything else from your orifices.

poor you. that being said, i don't believe your hysterics. get a grip. or order take out. or delivery.

holy fuck. getting a panic attack because he wears a mask for 30 minutes. what a pussy snowflake. and then the rest of the world should accomodate you.
Yet you expect everybody to accomodate your simpering obedience to your betters.

If you really have that much of an issue wearing a mask to the point where it is causing panic attacks, haha, then get a face shield. Here’s a link;

Face Shield for Protection with Glasses Reusable Clear Mask 10 PCS Anti-Fog No Installation Required with Comfortable Sponge and Elastic Band for Women Men Amazon.com
I refuse to pay money for a placebo.

Yet you expect everybody to accomodate your simpering obedience to your betters.
it is very clear who the karen is in this little riveting tale, snowflaky karen. if you get a paper cut, will you faint? my educated guess is YES.

For all we know my Karen did have a meltdown. If so, I'm glad I missed it.

I think you are getting Karens and Snowflakes confused

Forum List

Back