I Got Karened

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.
I see people like you all the time. Just wear the fucking mask. You can breath. You’re not making the statement you think you’re making. You’re just being a douche bag that makes others uncomfortable. Play politics with other issues. Grow up.
I find having a covering over my mouth and nose extremely uncomfortable almost to the point of being afraid that I can't breathe. Would it be better if I leave the mask on and have a panic attack in the store so that mindlessly compliant mask wearers will be comfortable?
If you really have that much of an issue wearing a mask to the point where it is causing panic attacks, haha, then get a face shield. Here’s a link;

Face Shield for Protection with Glasses Reusable Clear Mask 10 PCS Anti-Fog No Installation Required with Comfortable Sponge and Elastic Band for Women Men Amazon.com
I refuse to pay money for a placebo.
Then don’t. Masks aren’t placebos so rest assured. They are doctor used and approved!!

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.
I see people like you all the time. Just wear the fucking mask. You can breath. You’re not making the statement you think you’re making. You’re just being a douche bag that makes others uncomfortable. Play politics with other issues. Grow up.
Get a fucking grip, you arrogant pissy whiney little bitch. You aren't making the statement that you think your making.
i will sum up this thread: covidiot got triggered by a "mask up, please". needed to share it on a board full of other covidiots. other covidiots get triggered and whine about their safe space and their freedumbs being violated. coronavirus don't care.

Let me help you because clearly you are having trouble here. Go to the store, wear your mask and shut the fuck up. Shut all the way the fuck up until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, where there are no more fuck-ups to shut!
please direct your anger at the one who is not wearing his mask. which would be the OP. anger at the person asking this asshole to wear his mask is completely misplaced. oh, and grow up, sugar tits.

But, twatwaffles like you are so deserving of it. Nobody wants your little PSAs. Nobody thinks you are super intelligent. You can just fuck off. You can not go to the damn store. I don't think anybody really cares what you do as long as you do it someplace else where no one has to have any contact with you at all.
he started it, she whines. LOL. you need to tell me moar often what i need to do while sanctimoniously preaching about people minding their business. my health is my business, as is the health of my loved ones. i am not interested in toddlers not being able to wear a mask and playing roulette with my health. they can order take out if wearing a mask is too difficult for their little snowflake feelings. fun fact, i am actually immune to this virus now. still wear a mask. i am not a total asshole, like these anti-mask morons.

Saddle up, narcissist. This is going to come back frequently and twice a year. It's already mutated. Yes, you are a total asshole.
and i thought we were about to become best friends, sugar puss. long time immunity seems to be very likely according to recent data. my immunity status NOW is not in question. wear a mask when going out, you can do it. you allegedly already do it. why you are queefin about anyway is anyone's guess. my assumption is that you are lonely and bored, and boring.
Never.

You're a little bitch.
Get a grip on what? Your emotions seem to have gotten the best of you. What point are you trying to make?

You did not have a Karen moment. This is a Karen moment...

thumb_what-are-you-doing-karen-are-you-grazy-goodfellas-laugh-51630988.png

Get a fucking grip, you arrogant pissy whiney little bitch. You aren't making the statement that you think your making.
i will sum up this thread: covidiot got triggered by a "mask up, please". needed to share it on a board full of other covidiots. other covidiots get triggered and whine about their safe space and their freedumbs being violated. coronavirus don't care.

Let me help you because clearly you are having trouble here. Go to the store, wear your mask and shut the fuck up. Shut all the way the fuck up until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, where there are no more fuck-ups to shut!
please direct your anger at the one who is not wearing his mask. which would be the OP. anger at the person asking this asshole to wear his mask is completely misplaced. oh, and grow up, sugar tits.

But, twatwaffles like you are so deserving of it. Nobody wants your little PSAs. Nobody thinks you are super intelligent. You can just fuck off. You can not go to the damn store. I don't think anybody really cares what you do as long as you do it someplace else where no one has to have any contact with you at all.
he started it, she whines. LOL. you need to tell me moar often what i need to do while sanctimoniously preaching about people minding their business. my health is my business, as is the health of my loved ones. i am not interested in toddlers not being able to wear a mask and playing roulette with my health. they can order take out if wearing a mask is too difficult for their little snowflake feelings. fun fact, i am actually immune to this virus now. still wear a mask. i am not a total asshole, like these anti-mask morons.

Saddle up, narcissist. This is going to come back frequently and twice a year. It's already mutated. Yes, you are a total asshole.
and i thought we were about to become best friends, sugar puss. long time immunity seems to be very likely according to recent data. my immunity status NOW is not in question. wear a mask when going out, you can do it. you allegedly already do it. why you are queefin about anyway is anyone's guess. my assumption is that you are lonely and bored, and boring.
Never.

You're a little bitch.
now stomp your feet, hermit. but with a mask on. no one needs your aerosols, or anything else from your orifices.

L.K. Eder continues to be irrelevant and needs to be in other people's business in an attempt to regain past glory and making it all about L. K. Eder. L. K. is a narcissist.

Last edited:

Never.

You're a little bitch.
now stomp your feet, hermit. but with a mask on. no one needs your aerosols, or anything else from your orifices.

L.K. Eder quickly continues to be irrelevant and needs to be in other people's business in an attempt to regain past glory and making it all about L. K. Eder. L. K. is a narcissist.
thanks, dr. fraud. but enough about me. how about that karen in the OP who gets a panic attack when wearing a mask. isn't that adorable? she can't breathe!! LOL

she is probably full of fentanyl.

Get a grip on what? Your emotions seem to have gotten the best of you. What point are you trying to make?

That you're an arrogant twatwaffle.

You aren't making the statement blah blah de blah blah.

Fuck off with that shit.

Last edited:

Never.

You're a little bitch.

L.K. Eder quickly continues to be irrelevant and needs to be in other people's business in an attempt to regain past glory and making it all about L. K. Eder. L. K. is a narcissist.
thanks, dr. fraud. but enough about me. how about that karen in the OP who gets a panic attack when wearing a mask. isn't that adorable? she can't breathe!! LOL

You're still irrelevant.

And she didn't work there? Hell no. I hate moronic twatwaffles like that.
can only people who work there be infected by covidiots? everyone likes to breathe.
People who work there can go up to other people and provide directives to the store. Some random chic can just fuck off.
directives have been provided already. Covidiot OP does not care. what would you do if you shopped there? go to the manager? LOL

People can be approached by those that work there, sweetie. Just keep on moving. Not my job to police the beverage aisle. Not yours either. Further, if they were originally 6 feet away it shouldn't have mattered.
sure, hon. if the covidiot exhales somewhere, you will never get into his cloud if you keep 6ft from the covidiot. put your mask on, keep it on. don't behave like toddlers. it is easy.
In a hydroxychloroquine thread you admitted that you and your whole family got COVID 19. Yet you are calling others "covidiot".

Why do you suppose that your family got sick and mine did not?

EYozApWUYAAUf58.jpg

Seems to me that you're the covidiot.

Last edited:

Fuck off with that shit.
So what if I’m arrogant?! You’re not making sense just spouting emotional nonsense.

calm down, everything is gonna be ok. Go take a walk or something

Fuck off with that shit.
So what if I’m arrogant?! You’re not making sense just spouting emotional nonsense.

calm down, everything is gonna be ok. Go take a walk or something

My emotions are fine. You're an arrogant twatwaffle and YOU aren't making the statement that you think you are.

can only people who work there be infected by covidiots? everyone likes to breathe.
People who work there can go up to other people and provide directives to the store. Some random chic can just fuck off.
directives have been provided already. Covidiot OP does not care. what would you do if you shopped there? go to the manager? LOL

People can be approached by those that work there, sweetie. Just keep on moving. Not my job to police the beverage aisle. Not yours either. Further, if they were originally 6 feet away it shouldn't have mattered.
sure, hon. if the covidiot exhales somewhere, you will never get into his cloud if you keep 6ft from the covidiot. put your mask on, keep it on. don't behave like toddlers. it is easy.
In a hydroxychloroquine thread you admitted that you and your whole family got COVID 19. Yet you are calling others "covidiot".

EYozApWUYAAUf58.jpg

Seems to me that you're the covidiot?
seems you have no idea what a covidiot is. hint: it is not someone who is infected with the virus, but it can be. those are the most hilarious covidiots. hilarity can then smoothly reach tragedy. ask covidiot herman cain, if you can.

I had a cool Karen encounter last week when I was getting gas. A lady came in maskless and when the cashier told her she needed a mask she said she had an exemption. She proceeded to ask for a pack of Camel cigarettes.
And ?
Assuming she was buying the Camels for herself anyone claiming some kind of pulmonary or lung problem serious enough for needing a mask exemption which doesn't even really exist seems kind of bogus and funny. You can smoke or subject yourself to second-hand smoke but can't wear a mask?
Yup. Smoke enough and a mask becomes dangerous. Sure you did it to yourself, but that's irrelevant when it comes to the medical exemption. And the beauty of it is, no one in authority can even ask why, they just have to accept it.

Personally, I would prefer to wear a shield.

Then I could presumably breathe more easily.

But I have read that shields are not acceptable by some people because they allow so many open spaces on the side, thus letting the virus escape into the air.

I find having a covering over my mouth and nose extremely uncomfortable almost to the point of being afraid that I can't breathe. Would it be better if I leave the mask on and have a panic attack in the store so that mindlessly compliant mask wearers will be comfortable?

A while back, I read about "brackets" (little cages) that you put over your nose. It keeps the mask from getting so close to your face.

I ordered some from Amazon.

They did help me breathe more easily.

(But I am not using them. I am more interested in preventing the fogging up of my eyeglasses,)

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

EYozApWUYAAUf58.jpg

Seems to me that you're the covidiot.
seems you have no idea what a covidiot is. hint: it is not someone who is infected with the virus, but it can be. those are the most hilarious covidiots. hilarity can then smoothly reach tragedy. ask covidiot herman cain, if you can.
A covidiot is someone like you who is totally ignorant of science but thinks they know how respiratory viruses spread and replicate. Personally, I was professionally tutoring nursing and medical students before I was even in my teens. I have a very deep understanding of medical science, you do not.

I bet you are such a covidiot that you still religiously wear a mask even though you already had COVID 19 and are therefore immune.

Last edited:
Personally, I would prefer to wear a shield.

Then I could presumably breathe more easily.

But I have read that shields are not acceptable by some people because they allow so many open spaces on the side, thus letting the virus escape into the air.

A while back, I read about "brackets" (little cages) that you put over your nose. It keeps the mask from getting so close to your face.

I ordered some from Amazon.

They did help me breathe more easily.

(But I am not using them. I am more interested in preventing up the fogging up of my eyeglasses,)

Have a nice Thanksgiving!
You as well!

EYozApWUYAAUf58.jpg

Seems to me that you're the covidiot?
A covidiot is someone like you who is totally ignorant of science but thinks they know how respiratory viruses spread and replicate. Personally, I was professionally tutoring nursing and medical students before I was even in my teens. I have a very deep understanding of medical science, you do not.

I bet you are such a covidiot that you still religiously wear a mask even though you already had COVID 19 and are therefore immune.
Hahahaha. Doogie Howser here says that masks don’t help and that’s science!!! Glad we got that all straightened out :cool:

Never.

You're a little bitch.

The compassion of Mr Eder is awe inspiring. It's just that sort of exemplary humanity that puts covid flu victims in nursing homes.

^
Obvious projection.

You're the one who is so whacked out of your skull that you think masks have some sort of voodoo magic against COVID 19. Your ignorance of science is probably why your whole family got sick.

Nice job protecting your family, dumbass.

^
Obvious projection.

You're the one who is so whacked out of your skull that you think masks have some sort of voodoo magic against COVID 19. Your ignorance of science is probably why your whole family got sick.

Nice job protecting your family, dumbass.
How would you recommend protecting ones family?

Forum List

Back