I Got Karened

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.
I don't think that fits the definition of a Karen as there were no histrionics

I had a cool Karen encounter last week when I was getting gas. A lady came in maskless and when the cashier told her she needed a mask she said she had an exemption. She proceeded to ask for a pack of Camel cigarettes.
And ?
Assuming she was buying the Camels for herself anyone claiming some kind of pulmonary or lung problem serious enough for needing a mask exemption which doesn't even really exist seems kind of bogus and funny. You can smoke or subject yourself to second-hand smoke but can't wear a mask?
Smoking is probably the cause of her breathing problems preventing her from wearing a mask. It is hard to smoke with a mask on.
These exemption folks never provide an actual note from a Doctor.
They don't need one, Karen.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping. There's a sign on the door that says you must wear a face covering to enter. That's what I did. Because I like to breathe, I let the scarf slip down to my chin as I did my shopping.

In the beverage isle, a chubby 40ish woman with brown mushroom hair said, "mask up please" as she passed me at less than six feet.

And she didn't work there? Hell no. I hate moronic twatwaffles like that.
can only people who work there be infected by covidiots? everyone likes to breathe.
People who work there can go up to other people and provide directives to the store. Some random chic can just fuck off.
directives have been provided already. Covidiot OP does not care. what would you do if you shopped there? go to the manager? LOL

People can be approached by those that work there, sweetie. Just keep on moving. Not my job to police the beverage aisle. Not yours either. Further, if they were originally 6 feet away it shouldn't have mattered.

can only people who work there be infected by covidiots? everyone likes to breathe.
People who work there can go up to other people and provide directives to the store. Some random chic can just fuck off.
directives have been provided already. Covidiot OP does not care. what would you do if you shopped there? go to the manager? LOL

People can be approached by those that work there, sweetie. Just keep on moving. Not my job to police the beverage aisle. Not yours either. Further, if they were originally 6 feet away it shouldn't have mattered.
sure, hon. if the covidiot exhales somewhere, you will never get into his cloud if you keep 6ft from the covidiot. put your mask on, keep it on. don't behave like toddlers. it is easy.

I had a cool Karen encounter last week when I was getting gas. A lady came in maskless and when the cashier told her she needed a mask she said she had an exemption. She proceeded to ask for a pack of Camel cigarettes.
And ?
Assuming she was buying the Camels for herself anyone claiming some kind of pulmonary or lung problem serious enough for needing a mask exemption which doesn't even really exist seems kind of bogus and funny. You can smoke or subject yourself to second-hand smoke but can't wear a mask?
It's really none of your business, Karen.

And the fact that she bought cigarettes is very strong evidence that she does indeed suffer from pulmonary disease. If you understood science you would know that.

You're an idiot, Karen.
You know, I understand folks who claim "freedom" and such for not wearing a mask. I disagree with them, but they at least are making a stand for something. Claiming an exemption is just plain old lying.

sure, hon. if the covidiot exhales somewhere, you will never get into his cloud if you keep 6ft from the covidiot. put your mask on, keep it on. don't behave like toddlers. it is easy.
Mind your business or fuck off, sugar.

And ?
Smoking is probably the cause of her breathing problems preventing her from wearing a mask. It is hard to smoke with a mask on.
The owner of the business makes the rules, not Karen, and you. An owner has a right to make rules of conduct for their business. Don't like their rules, go somewhere else.

And ?
They don't have to.

And ?
It's really none of your business, Karen.

And the fact that she bought cigarettes is very strong evidence that she does indeed suffer from pulmonary disease. If you understood science you would know that.

You're an idiot, Karen.
You know, I understand folks who claim "freedom" and such for not wearing a mask. I disagree with them, but they at least are making a stand for something. Claiming an exemption is just plain old lying.
Actually you are wrong again, Karen. You are just too stupid to know that you are wrong. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect.

And you are also too narcissistic and lacking of empathy to comprehend the scientific fact that just because you may be able to breathe just fine while wearing a mask, that doesn't mean that everybody else can.

Face it, Karen. You're a control freak and an overly self-centered moron. A typical sociopath.

Last edited:
My Karen had a sing song voice. She did not look me in the eye and never stopped moving while she was "correcting" me.

I'm not proud of this, I answered in a singsong voice, "go to hell."

Ah, yes, Karen was in the beverage isle. As in the whine isle.

sure, honey. with a mask on. this is not about freedom, you rebel without a cause. grow up. my guess is you never leave the house anyway.

i will sum up this thread: covidiot got triggered by a "mask up, please". needed to share it on a board full of other covidiots. other covidiots get triggered and whine about their safe space and their freedumbs being violated. coronavirus don't care.

sure, honey. with a mask on. this is not about freedom, you rebel without a cause. grow up. my guess is you never leave the house anyway.

Whoops! You don't have an argument and it's showing.

I'm out in the field. I wear a mask in places where I go because I have to. Try pulling your head out of your fat ass.

And ?
The owner of the business makes the rules, not Karen, and you. An owner has a right to make rules of conduct for their business. Don't like their rules, go somewhere else.
Nobody here believes that you own a business, Karen. You're just too fucking stupid.

Whoops! You don't have an argument and it's showing.

I'm out in the field. I wear a mask in places where I go because I have to. Try pulling your head out of your fat ass.
wow, sweetie. that's interesting. why are you enabling toddlers who cannot even manage to wear a mask for the time they need to get their PBR? the thread starter is offended that he was politely asked to wear his mask correctly. the HORROR

i will sum up this thread: covidiot got triggered by a "mask up, please". needed to share it on a board full of other covidiots. other covidiots get triggered and whine about their safe space and their freedumbs being violated. coronavirus don't care.

Let me help you because clearly you are having trouble here. Go to the store, wear your mask and shut the fuck up. Shut all the way the fuck up until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, where there are no more fuck-ups to shut!

Let me help you because clearly you are having trouble here. Go to the store, wear your mask and shut the fuck up. Shut all the way the fuck up until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, where there are no more fuck-ups to shut!
please direct your anger at the one who is not wearing his mask. which would be the OP. anger at the person asking this asshole to wear his mask is completely misplaced. oh, and grow up, sugar tits.

please direct your anger at the one who is not wearing his mask. which would be the OP. anger at the person asking this asshole to wear his mask is completely misplaced. oh, and grow up, sugar tits.

But, twatwaffles like you are so deserving of it. Nobody wants your little PSAs. Nobody thinks you are super intelligent. You can just fuck off. You can not go to the damn store. I don't think anybody really cares what you do as long as you do it someplace else where no one has to have any contact with you at all.

Not everyone buys into the face mask placebo. This triggers Mr Eder into Karening.

Forum List

Back