I got accidentaly a cut on my right upper eye lid

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I was yesterday at the turkish barber. Usually Im very content with the service. But yesterday I asked for my eyebrows do be done and he wanted to shorten them with the hair razor machine and he cut my upper eye lid. I was at the doctor and received a tetanol injection. I also gave a blood donation so he will check if I got hepathitis or any infection. From pain it is better now, and it is less swollen but Im a bit scared what the blood test will say. I will know it on tuesday.

Cut.jpg Cut2.jpg Cut3.jpg Cut.jpg Cut2.jpg Cut3.jpg Cut4.jpg Cut5.jpg Xu.jpg

I was yesterday at the turkish barber. Usually Im very content with the service. But yesterday I asked for my eyebrows do be done and he wanted to shorten them with the hair razor machine and he cut my upper eye lid. I was at the doctor and received a tetanol injection. I also gave a blood donation so he will check if I got hepathitis or any infection. From pain it is better now, and it is less swollen but Im a bit scared what the blood test will say. I will know it on tuesday.

View attachment 303848 View attachment 303849 View attachment 303850 View attachment 303848 View attachment 303849 View attachment 303850 View attachment 303852 View attachment 303853 View attachment 303854
Ouch! You may want to look for a new barber.

You'll live.

Rub some dirt on it and go play is what I would have told my kids for a lil thing like that.

View attachment 303848 View attachment 303849 View attachment 303850 View attachment 303848 View attachment 303849 View attachment 303850 View attachment 303852 View attachment 303853 View attachment 303854
295850-636785f62a335fac401e34b15b849fc4.jpg

That's a character scar Morti, ya tell the chics ya got it stopping a mugging outside a seedy bingo parlor...btw, ya may wanna consider getting that other brow done

You should have done the Dumb and Dumber ketchup gag.
I haven't had a professional haircut since before my mother's funeral in 1991....been
cutting my own hair since then.
Cheap bastard. I bet your back neck looks like shit.

Ahhhhhhhh. So the "Turkish" barber is actually a Puerto Rican with a switchblade. It all makes perfect sense now.

Forum List

Back