I got a $300 raise this month...Thank you President Trump.

Prosperity is a good thing.

I'm going to use it to buy my kids stuff. Like shoes, and binders, and other stuff the left would like to see them do without.
$300 more per year? Yikes, that’s sad.
A month.

It's awesome. I'll take 300 more a month, for not doing anything different.

Works for me.
The $300 or more is a gift to you from a President who truly loves you, respects you, and stands for those things you believe.

You are free to do anything with that, as well as whatever more comes your way. But personally, I would invest it in more ammunition to hold off the the inevitable leftist horde. Because nothing says "GTFO off my property you scumbag leftists more than a 75-round drum magazine full of 7.62X39 FMJ spewed out of an AK-47.

:biggrin:

I am going to treat myself to something completely frivolous...

815f3mw8KCL._SL1500_.jpg
Glass butt plug? Looks too small

Well it isn't for you, after all.

Whatcha gonna put in that beautiful decanter? Some 30 year old Jim Beam? Some vintage brandy?
Sand

Drink all the sand you want to, but I'll pass.

815f3mw8KCL._SL1500_.jpg

Whatcha gonna put in that beautiful decanter? Some 30 year old Jim Beam? Some vintage brandy?

Water lol. It's a bedside carafe.

Single malt goes in my other carafe.

That thing's too purdy to put water in. I'd fill it up with the alcoholic beverage of my choice.

Sand

Don’t be ridiculous. It’s for her vag.

Sounds like you know all about vaginas, seeing as how you've been blessed with one.

:laughing0301:

815f3mw8KCL._SL1500_.jpg

That thing's too purdy to put water in. I'd fill it up with the alcoholic beverage of my choice.

41mUAX24UQL.jpg

That's for the non water.

10 yrs old.

laphroaig_10_YR.jpg

Last edited:
This is what you guys don't understand.

Increased welfare doesn't increase prosperity.
So when I say I got a raise, and say it is representative of increased prosperity, I cannot be referencing welfare.

Of course, you would know that if it was a welfare raise, I wouldn't be talking about using it to buy stuff for my kids. Because welfare mamas get all that shit for free.

If I was a welfare whore, like bode and rw, I would use that money to buy sex toys, or maybe meth.

We all know you have never worked a day in your life. You sponge off of others and the state

yeah, we know that lolol.

Does the state know you use your welfare money to buy toys for your kids?

You can use welfare money to buy anything you like. That's how you buy your slaves, after all.

Sand

Don’t be ridiculous. It’s for her vag.

Sounds like you know all about vaginas, seeing as how you've been blessed with one.

:laughing0301:
I have been blessed with one. My wife has a lovely vagina

So when I say I got a raise, and say it is representative of increased prosperity, I cannot be referencing welfare.

Of course, you would know that if it was a welfare raise, I wouldn't be talking about using it to buy stuff for my kids. Because welfare mamas get all that shit for free.

If I was a welfare whore, like bode and rw, I would use that money to buy sex toys, or maybe meth.

We all know you have never worked a day in your life. You sponge off of others and the state
I notice liberals always know everything.
Pretty much

When did koshergirl become a registered Democrat?

I really need to keep up with what's happening on this board.
I’m a registered Republican

41mUAX24UQL.jpg

That's for the non water.

10 yrs old.

laphroaig_10_YR.jpg
Leap Frog....a 10 year old :71: Explains a great deal.

yeah, we know that lolol.

Does the state know you use your welfare money to buy toys for your kids?

You can use welfare money to buy anything you like. That's how you buy your slaves, after all.
Can even buy you 10 year old scotch.

Forum List

Back