I got a $300 raise this month...Thank you President Trump.

This is what you guys don't understand.

Increased welfare doesn't increase prosperity.
So when I say I got a raise, and say it is representative of increased prosperity, I cannot be referencing welfare.

Of course, you would know that if it was a welfare raise, I wouldn't be talking about using it to buy stuff for my kids. Because welfare mamas get all that shit for free.

If I was a welfare whore, like bode and rw, I would use that money to buy sex toys, or maybe meth.

We all know you have never worked a day in your life. You sponge off of others and the state
I notice liberals always know everything.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So when I say I got a raise, and say it is representative of increased prosperity, I cannot be referencing welfare.

Of course, you would know that if it was a welfare raise, I wouldn't be talking about using it to buy stuff for my kids. Because welfare mamas get all that shit for free.

If I was a welfare whore, like bode and rw, I would use that money to buy sex toys, or maybe meth.

We all know you have never worked a day in your life. You sponge off of others and the state
I notice they're full of shit.

(Your sarcasm was noted.)

Last edited:

yeah, we know that lolol.

Does the state know you use your welfare money to buy toys for your kids?

Why do you keep trolling? Haven't you read the revised rules?

We don't...but we're not afraid of education like in-bred trumpanzee types are.

It certainly would be our Civic duty to report such welfare fraud.

Prosperity is a good thing.

I'm going to use it to buy my kids stuff. Like shoes, and binders, and other stuff the left would like to see them do without.

No your not. You will need that $300 to pay for your higher health insurance premiums, higher gas prices, and the increased costs of everything from Coke to Campbells soup, and of course, those shoes and binders and all that other stuff from China you buy each and every week.

And since I am alluding, in part, to those tariffs I just have to say that it takes a complete MORON to slap taxes on RAW MATERIALS. If some fool country wants to sell us RAW MATERIALS cheap that is a PLUS to us. If we can import RAW MATERIALS cheaper than we can attain them here it makes products cheaper, creates additional jobs, and, wait for it, increases PROFITS, which I thought, was a good thing. Trump was a piss poor businessman. His multiple bankruptcies and the fact that had he simply invested his inheritance into an index fund he would now have BILLIONS more in net worth prove that. His actions as president confirm it.

When did koshergirl become a registered Democrat?

I really need to keep up with what's happening on this board.

I'm going to use it to buy my kids stuff. Like shoes, and binders, and other stuff the left would like to see them do without.

No your not. You will need that $300 to pay for your higher health insurance premiums, higher gas prices, and the increased costs of everything from Coke to Campbells soup, and of course, those shoes and binders and all that other stuff from China you buy each and every week.

And since I am alluding, in part, to those tariffs I just have to say that it takes a complete MORON to slap taxes on RAW MATERIALS. If some fool country wants to sell us RAW MATERIALS cheap that is a PLUS to us. If we can import RAW MATERIALS cheaper than we can attain them here it makes products cheaper, creates additional jobs, and, wait for it, increases PROFITS, which I thought, was a good thing. Trump was a piss poor businessman. His multiple bankruptcies and the fact that had he simply invested his inheritance into an index fund he would now have BILLIONS more in net worth prove that. His actions as president confirm it.

Nope.

And I don't have to pay union dues anymore..so that's another 77 per month I'm seeing.

Woo hoo.

I'm curious...why do you object to slapping taxes on resources from other countries...but you approve slapping taxes on domestic?

Gads you people are so dense.

$300 more per year? Yikes, that’s sad.

I am going to treat myself to something completely frivolous...

815f3mw8KCL._SL1500_.jpg
Glass butt plug? Looks too small

Well it isn't for you, after all.

Forum List

Back