I got a $300 raise this month...Thank you President Trump.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Prosperity is a good thing.

I'm going to use it to buy my kids stuff. Like shoes, and binders, and other stuff the left would like to see them do without.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'm going to use it to buy my kids stuff. Like shoes, and binders, and other stuff the left would like to see them do without.
I didn’t realize welfare paid that well

This is what you guys don't understand.

Increased welfare doesn't increase prosperity.
So when I say I got a raise, and say it is representative of increased prosperity, I cannot be referencing welfare.

Of course, you would know that if it was a welfare raise, I wouldn't be talking about using it to buy stuff for my kids. Because welfare mamas get all that shit for free.

If I was a welfare whore, like bode and rw, I would use that money to buy sex toys, or maybe meth.

So when I say I got a raise, and say it is representative of increased prosperity, I cannot be referencing welfare.

Of course, you would know that if it was a welfare raise, I wouldn't be talking about using it to buy stuff for my kids. Because welfare mamas get all that shit for free.

If I was a welfare whore, like bode and rw, I would use that money to buy sex toys, or maybe meth.

if you couldn't afford to do that without the tax cut, I doubt you can afford it now.

What's good for America is bad for democraps.

That's why they HATE all this good news about making America great again, and why the democrat propaganda wing is spinning and twisting it in every pathetic, feeble, moronic, unhinged, TDS way they possibly can to make it sound bad.

democrats are the party of trash.

if you couldn't afford to do that without the tax cut, I doubt you can afford it now.

I could afford it. Now I can afford more.

Like I said, you idiots don't understand basic economic concepts. Why would you? You've never had to budget for anything. Anything you want, you just have to fill out an application and it magically appears...brought to you by people who don't tell you what a huge loser you are for being a federal dependent.

Nancy Pelosi called. She said "Enjoy your measly crumbs", and that she's working on a plan to take it back from you after 2018.

:04:

I am going to treat myself to something completely frivolous...

815f3mw8KCL._SL1500_.jpg

Poor butthurt America hating trash! Can't stand to see someone do well.

Nancy Pelosi called. She said "Enjoy your measly crumbs", and that she's working on a plan to take it back from you after 2018.

:04:
Do you think she'll also make us pay back what we *received*...aka, what we earned, but didn't have to turn over to the feds...?

We all know you have never worked a day in your life. You sponge off of others and the state

We all know you have never worked a day in your life. You sponge off of others and the state

yeah, we know that lolol.

Forum List

Back