Homeless Man Hands Out Resumes, Gets More than 200 Job Offers

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Homeless-on-Bench-US-Dept.-of-Veterans-Affairs-640x480.jpg

KRON reported that Casarez graduated from Texas A&M University in 2014 with a bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and worked for General Motors in Texas before striking out on his own in September 2017 to pursue his dream of building a startup in Silicon Valley.

He struck out, ran out of money, slept in his car until it was repossessed, and ended up on a park bench.

David Casarez @DavidCasarez17

Thank you all for the overwhelming amount of support you have given me! No amount of good deed on my part could ever repay that debt. I am responding to each and every one of you who have come across my inbox with a carefully crafted response. Thank you for the support!

Seems he won’t have to worry now, Wonder which one he’ll accept.

More @ Homeless Man Hands Out Resumes, Gets More than 200 Job Offers | Breitbart

seems to me that most anyone from ditch digger to a former big shot down on his luck that approaches this kinda problem in a commonsense and honest way will have some good results .

I am very surprised that he needed to do that when labor shortages in that area is very critical.
Silicon Valley are heavily recruiting all over US and relocating people with living allowances especially if you are single.

yeah , lots of homeless wear everything they have on their backs and nights get cool in many parts of the country MRClean.

yeah , lots of homeless wear everything they have on their backs and nights get cool in many parts of the country MRClean.

Sad but true.

And there but for the grace of God (or whatever) go I.

Forum List

Back