I get why the vaxxed are pissed off

And justifiably so. The anti-vax crackpots endanger everyone.

The epidemic of the unvaccinated threatens normal Americans, their families, friends, and neighbors.

Florida COVID surge keeps getting worse; Texas brings in out-of-state nurses as hospitals fill​

The epidemic of the unvaccinated threatens normal Americans, their families, friends, and neighbors.

Mentally Ill control freak....needs to MYOB or be put away.

JO

Just get the shot StupidSue...so we can end this
:auiqs.jpg:

COVID-19 May Never Go Away — With Or Without A Vaccine​

Deadly Lambda variant could be neutralizing vaccines, new study says​

Fauci Says COVID-19 Booster Shots Are Needed For Those Who Are Immunocompromised​

o1-a1-2-jpg.524938

"They'd stick it in your face
And let you smell what they consider wrong
That's why I say hey man nice, nice shot
What a good shot man"

Nice thread freyasman

You found an anti-vax blog?
Cool - It looks really professional and credible.
Is this the one your retarded neighbor runs out of his Mom's basement? :lol:

I'm not.

I have a much lower chance of not only contracting COVID but I also have a much much lower chance of getting seriously ill from it.
That is true, and most of us here on this forum respect and really like you.

The percentage of folks that get seriously ill from Covid, is much lower than the radio, papers and TV make it out to be, IMO.

That is why we are really concerned about the future health of friends and family that have taken these jabs. We sincerely hope you do not suffer from future chronic health conditions. If you were not in a high risk group, this disease, while yes, it is inconvenient, is probably not as bad as chronic health problems that may plague some folks that get this treatment.

6 Irrefutable facts about COVID vaccines:
  1. NONE are FDA approved
  2. All are scientifically classified as Experimental
  3. None have completed initial research tests
  4. All were allowed to completely bypass animal trials
  5. None will complete an actual research trial for at least another 2-3 years
  6. All vaccine manufacturers are free from all liability for any illness or death their vaccines cause.
So Basically Big Pharma with the help of the CDC has purchased the entire American Population to use as lab rats.

JO

Mentally Ill control freak....needs to MYOB or be put away.

JO
I cite documented information from reliable sources with expertise in the matter.

If you would rather kowtow to ideologues, that it your choice.

It's good to see that patriotic Americans are fighting back against the authoritarian impositions of fanatical would-be despots indifferent to the health of their communities.

The Bolsonaro of the Bluebells and the Lukashenko of the Everglades are confronting a populist uprising:

Mounting lawsuits, federal government challenge

DeSantis, Abbott bans on mask mandates

[Mounting lawsuits, federal government challenge DeSantis, Abbott bans on mask mandates]

100186.gif

"Dang! They's no way Ah's
coverin' mah purdy mouth!"

I cite documented information from reliable sources with expertise in the matter.

If you would rather kowtow to ideologues, that it your choice.
No, you didn't.

Your sources are not in any way, shape, or form, reliable.
And if you're relying on them, then you have opted for faith over reason....... which is fine, as long as you know that's what you're doing, and as long as you don't lie to others about it when you present your case.

It's good to see that patriotic Americans are fighting back against the authoritarian impositions of fanatical would-be despots indifferent to the health of their communities.

The Bolsonaro of the Bluebells and the Lukashenko of the Everglades are confronting a populist uprising:

Mounting lawsuits, federal government challenge

DeSantis, Abbott bans on mask mandates

Are you an American?

Because your attitude isn't.

Look it up. See Kamla Harris quotes.
Is this what your referring to..'Harris hit a nerve when she said during a vice presidential debate last year that she would take a vaccine recommended by doctors and other health practitioners, “but if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.”'..Not exactly anti-vaccination now is it...and how did that one quote suddenly include ALL democrats were against getting vaccinated? Plus I beleive she even walked that back.

Is this what your referring to..'Harris hit a nerve when she said during a vice presidential debate last year that she would take a vaccine recommended by doctors and other health practitioners, “but if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.”'..Not exactly anti-vaccination now is it...and how did that one quote suddenly include ALL democrats were against getting vaccinated? Plus I beleive she even walked that back.
Harris' comment clearly undermined the publics confidence in the vaccine as Mike Pence rightfully pointed out in response.

Harris' comment clearly undermined the publics confidence in the vaccine as Mike Pence rightfully pointed out in response.
So this anti-vax..anti-mask movement can all be laid at the feet of V.P Harris...she stared it??..(rolls eyes)

All demonrats usually stick together and listen to their masters

Mental disorder is the reason. Vaxxed people are just extremely mentally unwell.

It must suck to be told you’ll have your freedoms back if you get vaccinated along with 70% of people. Then 70% get vaxxed and your told you have to wear a mask.

It must be really terrible to get conned that bad
You don't either.

So this anti-vax..anti-mask movement can all be laid at the feet of V.P Harris...she stared it??..(rolls eyes)
Biden and many of the lockstep propaganda state run media were repeating the same anti vaccine rhetoric at the time.

Your (goldfish like) memory is just too small to remember it

Forum List

Back