I get why the vaxxed are pissed off

6 Irrefutable facts about COVID vaccines:
  1. NONE are FDA approved
  2. All are scientifically classified as Experimental
  3. None have completed initial research tests
  4. All were allowed to completely bypass animal trials
  5. None will complete an actual research trial for at least another 2-3 years
  6. All vaccine manufacturers are free from all liability for any illness or death their vaccines cause.

Everyone is free to believe whatever they want but if you believe Biden or the CDC, you're a special kind of sucker. Hell, you can't even get a straight answer about the different drawbacks for different vaccines. I think the media and this administration have some reason for protecting mRNA vaccines, where most of the bad side effects have been noted. It's almost like the administration is afraid of having everyone jump to the J&J. But I bet there's a lot of money being made for backing nRNA vaccines. Why else would they be pushing an unproven vaccine with so many drawbacks so hard?

They're scared.
And they should be; they drank the Kool-aid already, and there's no going back.

From the link;

"The Jab: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

SMELL.jpg

ā€œAnd he wasnā€™t alone. He had close to a thousand followers when he died. They conducted rituals up on the roof, bizarre rituals intended to bring about the end of the world. And now it looks like it may actually happen.ā€ ā€“ Ghostbusters
SMELL.jpg

I guess that makes my wife Mrs. Doubtpfizer.
Disclaimer: Humor writer, not a doctor. But Iā€™m a humor writer that likes to look at the worst-case scenarios because someone has to know that ā€œIā€™m sorryā€ and ā€œI apologizeā€ donā€™t always mean the same thing, especially at a funeral.
One of the more disturbing things about the trajectory of the panic-response-panic model that weā€™ve seen in the last year about the ā€˜Rona has been the nearly complete abandonment of the idea of impartial science. Oh, sure, we knew that scientists could be bought, and in most cases, theyā€™re cheaper than congressmen. Scientists can be bought for a shrimp cocktail. To buy a congressman, you have to spring for the bacon-wrapped shrimp.
When you look at the data from only eight months ago, the University of Pennsylvania, actual scientists that were presumably not under the influence of shrimp came to this conclusion (LINK):
UPENN.png

Pay attention to the phrase, ā€œNo large trials of any (emphasis added) mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.ā€
Any.
This is a first attempt at ever using this technology, and the decision was made that, ā€œHey, sounds good, letā€™s do it. What could go wrong?ā€
This sounds suspiciously like the reasoning I used with my first marriage, so, on its face, this is the same logic used by amorous 20-year-olds. I wonder: were they playing beer pong when they made the decision?
So, what could go wrong?
Iā€™ll start with the least scary and move to the scariest ones. To be fair, the least scary are the impacts that are the most likely, and in some cases, they are certainly happy. Data, however, is murky. Congress voted to keep the report on the origin of the virus classified, so Iā€™m not holding my breath that any information counter to the official narrative will be seeing daylight anytime soon.
Heart Attacks In Healthy Young People ā€“ As far as I can tell, this is 100% confirmed. How often is it happening? Difficult to say. This is, however, often enough that I think it is clear that with the death rate from COVID for young, healthy people is lower than the risk that they have of driving to school.
How low?
If you have been documented to have COVID, the death rate is in the range of 1 out of 100,000. Since itā€™s my theory that between one-half and two-thirds of ā€˜Rona infections in kids arenā€™t ever officially reported, that rate is probably closer to (conservatively) 1 out of 300,000. Translation: rub some dirt on it, youā€™re fine.
How frequent are the heart attacks induced by the jab? Donā€™t know. And with data and reporting being what they are today, we might not know for a decade, if ever.
Thatā€™s okay. No pharmaceutical company has any liability, so you donā€™t have to worry about the CEO losing his bonus.
HEART.jpg

I hear that Mountain DewĀ® is coming out with a new flavor for heart attack victims: Code BlueĀ®.
You know itā€™s going to be a grim list when Widespread Sterility is the second-best case scenario. This one is still speculative, and thereā€™s evidence for it. Iā€™m stunned, really, that pregnant women were encouraged to get the ā€œjabā€, because when The Mrs. was preggers I was pretty sure the doctor wasnā€™t convinced that eating one CheetoĀ® a month was safe for pregnant women.
But here we are. I havenā€™t heard of a lack of babies being born, though Iā€™ve heard of more than one post-jab miscarriage. Again I ask the question: why would young, healthy people be taking this, especially after (again, anecdotal) evidence that the spike protein seems to concentrate in the reproductive bits?
Breakthrough and Jabbed Becoming Superspreading Virus Factories is happening right now. This one is, of course, the most ironic. It does (again, at least anecdotally) appear that the death rate due to the ā€˜Rona is somewhat lower if the person is jabbed. But if it doesnā€™t stop a person from getting or spreading ā€˜Rona, all it does is act as a treatment against future cases? Again, the only trial data weā€™ll ever get from Pfizerā„¢ stated that 14 people with the control died, and 15 people with the PfizerĀ© science juice died.
PFIZER.png

Because thatā€™s how you know itā€™s working.
But apparently I need to get jabbed so the jabbed wonā€™t get the ā€˜Rona from me even though they can get ā€˜Rona and are much better at spreading it because they show fewer symptoms? This ranks higher because, more superspreaders? More mutations.
Clotting/COVID Spike Protein Runaway is a scenario that has been seen, well, at least the clotting part. Thereā€™s a reason they called the Johnson & Johnsonā„¢ jab the #clotshot. According to one panel of doctors (it was on YouTubeĀ®, so take it with however many grains of salt youā€™d like), the spike protein is the problem. Originally it was the solution, because thatā€™s what the mRNA shot did: make a personā€™s cells produce the spike protein so that the immune system could recognize it.
This doctorā€™s theory was the protein wanders down through the bloodstream where it damages the blood vessel walls in the capillaries, the smallest section. This causes clotting, and I donā€™t think it is disputed that this caused several deaths and several amputations because of the clots as directly caused by the jab.
This doctor went further, however. He maintained this clotting would spread since there seems to be ample continual production of the spike protein. His prognosis? Everyone who had the spike protein-inducing shot would die of heart failure in two or three years due to cumulative damage. Everyone who took the shot.
I rate this one as pretty bad ā€“ civilization-ending, in fact if there are billions of corpses to deal with in two years. But I also rank this as pretty unlikely.
I hope.
As bad as all of that is, there are three more horror stories waiting. Lucky you!
RONA.jpg

I donā€™t think COVID was made in China ā€“ weā€™ve had it 18 months and itā€™s still working.
The next is Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). The short version is that in this situation (which really happens, though rarely) the candidate vaccine appears to create antibodies that would protect against the disease. Good news!
But not really. In this case, the antibodies actually make it easier for the virus to get into the cell. So, if when you get the virus you were inoculated against in the first place, it will kill you. Yup. In this case, the virus actually makes the disease deadlier. Iā€™m hoping that this wave of the ā€˜Rona run isnā€™t ADE showing up.
I donā€™t think that it is, or I think we would have seen a very significant death wave among the jabbed, one so big it would be difficult to hide.
Marekā€™s Disease is the next case. A ā€œleakyā€ vaccine was created for chickens to vaccinate them against Marekā€™s Disease, which totally sounds like it was named after a Star TrekĀ® character. The chickens could catch the disease, and the vaccine was just good enough to keep them from dying from it.
Good news, right? Well, no. Because the vaccine allowed them to be super-spreaders. The virus kept mutating until it was absolutely fatal to chickens. Now, most chickens have it, and spread it. Unless a baby chick (thatā€™s around other chickens) is vaccinated, it will die. Chickens as we know them are dependent upon having this vaccine.
If the ā€œjabsā€ we have against COVID are similar, we might see exactly what weā€™re seeing now: people who were jabbed having the virus and incubating it and spreading it and making it more and more dangerous. Under the worst-case scenario, the virus would mutate into a universally lethal form, and weā€™d all have to take some future version of the jab.
Or die. As a species.
That would be a big oops. Again, unlikely, but it does meet the patterns weā€™ve been seeing. But the worst case is the next one.
MOBIUS.jpg

To get to the other . . . oh, wait . . .
The Spike is a Prion prions are misfolded proteins. A perfect example of this is mad cow disease: a misfolded protein makes it into the brain and causes a chain reaction with other brain proteins. Eventually, when a person catches mad cow disease, a human brain becomes spongier than Joe Bidenā€™s.
The scary part about prions is, even though they arenā€™t alive, they can spread and replicate in the body like they are alive. So, in this case, the spike protein would eventually cause some horrible jab-zombie end to mankind.
Thankfully, the prion theory looks to be the silliest and least likely scenario. But all of these scenarios, however, are showing up because the information is so very, very bad. I included the clip from the University of Pennsylvania study because it is honest. It shows what we know, and what we donā€™t know. There isnā€™t the lingering smell of corruption and shrimp anywhere in the document.
MADCOW.jpg

I got kicked out of the zoo for feeding the ducks . . . to the crocodiles. Those crocodiles sure will miss me.
With any luck we wonā€™t see horrible health consequences from the jab. The biggest casualties right now appear to be any lingering trust we had in Big Science, our economy, the concept of private property, any restraint on government edicts whatsoever, and the illusion that we had freedom to begin with.
But, remember ā€“ to buy a congressman you need bacon-wrapped shrimp. I mean, they can be bought, but they donā€™t want you to think theyā€™re cheap."

They have literally bet their lives on this shit, and they're demand we do the same, to make them feel better about their choice.
Love it.

This one is a must watch video. At about 13 minutes it gets really in depth.

Everyone is free to believe whatever they want but if you believe Biden or the CDC, you're a special kind of sucker. Hell, you can't even get a straight answer about the different drawbacks for different vaccines. I think the media and this administration have some reason for protecting mRNA vaccines, where most of the bad side effects have been noted. It's almost like the administration is afraid of having everyone jump to the J&J. But I bet there's a lot of money being made for backing nRNA vaccines. Why else would they be pushing an unproven vaccine with so many drawbacks so hard?
You can actually look at the contracts online. The vaccine contracts are written in stages. If the vaccines are not needed it cancels. A lot of money at stake but even more so a lot of lives that some of these big eugenics dicks want snuffed out.

Love it.

This one is a must watch video. At about 13 minutes it gets really in depth.

You can actually look at the contracts online. The vaccine contracts are written in stages. If the vaccines are not needed it cancels. A lot of money at stake but even more so a lot of lives that some of these big eugenics dicks want snuffed out.

tenor (9).gif

The Moron OP is taking advice from a bigger idiot who wrote this

Heart Attacks In Healthy Young People ā€“
\ As far as I can tell, this is 100% confirmed. How often is it happening? Difficult to say. This is, however, often enough that I think it is clear that with the death rate from COVID for young, healthy people is lower than the risk that they have of driving to school.

Ummmm

Ya'll need to slow down and get a grip and stop believing all this anti-vaxer BS.​

There really is no question about it.
The mRNA vaccines only have spike proteins, not dead viruses, so then there are a number of potentially deadly side effects.
Immediately the spike proteins of the vaccine can migrate, and if they migrate someplace sensitive, like the heart or brain, you die.
In the long run, another problem is they could sensitize the immune system into attacking our own exosome spike proteins, which could also be deadly.

They're scared.

From the link;

SMELL.jpg

ā€œAnd he wasnā€™t alone. He had close to a thousand followers when he died. They conducted rituals up on the roof, bizarre rituals intended to bring about the end of the world. And now it looks like it may actually happen.ā€ ā€“ Ghostbusters
SMELL.jpg

Disclaimer: Humor writer, not a doctor. But Iā€™m a humor writer that likes to look at the worst-case scenarios because someone has to know that ā€œIā€™m sorryā€ and ā€œI apologizeā€ donā€™t always mean the same thing, especially at a funeral.
One of the more disturbing things about the trajectory of the panic-response-panic model that weā€™ve seen in the last year about the ā€˜Rona has been the nearly complete abandonment of the idea of impartial science. Oh, sure, we knew that scientists could be bought, and in most cases, theyā€™re cheaper than congressmen. Scientists can be bought for a shrimp cocktail. To buy a congressman, you have to spring for the bacon-wrapped shrimp.
When you look at the data from only eight months ago, the University of Pennsylvania, actual scientists that were presumably not under the influence of shrimp came to this conclusion (LINK):
UPENN.png

Pay attention to the phrase, ā€œNo large trials of any (emphasis added) mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.ā€
Any.
This is a first attempt at ever using this technology, and the decision was made that, ā€œHey, sounds good, letā€™s do it. What could go wrong?ā€
This sounds suspiciously like the reasoning I used with my first marriage, so, on its face, this is the same logic used by amorous 20-year-olds. I wonder: were they playing beer pong when they made the decision?
So, what could go wrong?
Iā€™ll start with the least scary and move to the scariest ones. To be fair, the least scary are the impacts that are the most likely, and in some cases, they are certainly happy. Data, however, is murky. Congress voted to keep the report on the origin of the virus classified, so Iā€™m not holding my breath that any information counter to the official narrative will be seeing daylight anytime soon.
Heart Attacks In Healthy Young People ā€“ As far as I can tell, this is 100% confirmed. How often is it happening? Difficult to say. This is, however, often enough that I think it is clear that with the death rate from COVID for young, healthy people is lower than the risk that they have of driving to school.
How low?
If you have been documented to have COVID, the death rate is in the range of 1 out of 100,000. Since itā€™s my theory that between one-half and two-thirds of ā€˜Rona infections in kids arenā€™t ever officially reported, that rate is probably closer to (conservatively) 1 out of 300,000. Translation: rub some dirt on it, youā€™re fine.
How frequent are the heart attacks induced by the jab? Donā€™t know. And with data and reporting being what they are today, we might not know for a decade, if ever.
Thatā€™s okay. No pharmaceutical company has any liability, so you donā€™t have to worry about the CEO losing his bonus.
HEART.jpg

I hear that Mountain DewĀ® is coming out with a new flavor for heart attack victims: Code BlueĀ®.
You know itā€™s going to be a grim list when Widespread Sterility is the second-best case scenario. This one is still speculative, and thereā€™s evidence for it. Iā€™m stunned, really, that pregnant women were encouraged to get the ā€œjabā€, because when The Mrs. was preggers I was pretty sure the doctor wasnā€™t convinced that eating one CheetoĀ® a month was safe for pregnant women.
But here we are. I havenā€™t heard of a lack of babies being born, though Iā€™ve heard of more than one post-jab miscarriage. Again I ask the question: why would young, healthy people be taking this, especially after (again, anecdotal) evidence that the spike protein seems to concentrate in the reproductive bits?
Breakthrough and Jabbed Becoming Superspreading Virus Factories is happening right now. This one is, of course, the most ironic. It does (again, at least anecdotally) appear that the death rate due to the ā€˜Rona is somewhat lower if the person is jabbed. But if it doesnā€™t stop a person from getting or spreading ā€˜Rona, all it does is act as a treatment against future cases? Again, the only trial data weā€™ll ever get from Pfizerā„¢ stated that 14 people with the control died, and 15 people with the PfizerĀ© science juice died.
PFIZER.png

But apparently I need to get jabbed so the jabbed wonā€™t get the ā€˜Rona from me even though they can get ā€˜Rona and are much better at spreading it because they show fewer symptoms? This ranks higher because, more superspreaders? More mutations.
Clotting/COVID Spike Protein Runaway is a scenario that has been seen, well, at least the clotting part. Thereā€™s a reason they called the Johnson & Johnsonā„¢ jab the #clotshot. According to one panel of doctors (it was on YouTubeĀ®, so take it with however many grains of salt youā€™d like), the spike protein is the problem. Originally it was the solution, because thatā€™s what the mRNA shot did: make a personā€™s cells produce the spike protein so that the immune system could recognize it.
This doctorā€™s theory was the protein wanders down through the bloodstream where it damages the blood vessel walls in the capillaries, the smallest section. This causes clotting, and I donā€™t think it is disputed that this caused several deaths and several amputations because of the clots as directly caused by the jab.
This doctor went further, however. He maintained this clotting would spread since there seems to be ample continual production of the spike protein. His prognosis? Everyone who had the spike protein-inducing shot would die of heart failure in two or three years due to cumulative damage. Everyone who took the shot.
I rate this one as pretty bad ā€“ civilization-ending, in fact if there are billions of corpses to deal with in two years. But I also rank this as pretty unlikely.
I hope.
As bad as all of that is, there are three more horror stories waiting. Lucky you!
RONA.jpg

I donā€™t think COVID was made in China ā€“ weā€™ve had it 18 months and itā€™s still working.
The next is Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). The short version is that in this situation (which really happens, though rarely) the candidate vaccine appears to create antibodies that would protect against the disease. Good news!
But not really. In this case, the antibodies actually make it easier for the virus to get into the cell. So, if when you get the virus you were inoculated against in the first place, it will kill you. Yup. In this case, the virus actually makes the disease deadlier. Iā€™m hoping that this wave of the ā€˜Rona run isnā€™t ADE showing up.
I donā€™t think that it is, or I think we would have seen a very significant death wave among the jabbed, one so big it would be difficult to hide.
Marekā€™s Disease is the next case. A ā€œleakyā€ vaccine was created for chickens to vaccinate them against Marekā€™s Disease, which totally sounds like it was named after a Star TrekĀ® character. The chickens could catch the disease, and the vaccine was just good enough to keep them from dying from it.
Good news, right? Well, no. Because the vaccine allowed them to be super-spreaders. The virus kept mutating until it was absolutely fatal to chickens. Now, most chickens have it, and spread it. Unless a baby chick (thatā€™s around other chickens) is vaccinated, it will die. Chickens as we know them are dependent upon having this vaccine.
If the ā€œjabsā€ we have against COVID are similar, we might see exactly what weā€™re seeing now: people who were jabbed having the virus and incubating it and spreading it and making it more and more dangerous. Under the worst-case scenario, the virus would mutate into a universally lethal form, and weā€™d all have to take some future version of the jab.
Or die. As a species.
That would be a big oops. Again, unlikely, but it does meet the patterns weā€™ve been seeing. But the worst case is the next one.
MOBIUS.jpg

The Spike is a Prion prions are misfolded proteins. A perfect example of this is mad cow disease: a misfolded protein makes it into the brain and causes a chain reaction with other brain proteins. Eventually, when a person catches mad cow disease, a human brain becomes spongier than Joe Bidenā€™s.
The scary part about prions is, even though they arenā€™t alive, they can spread and replicate in the body like they are alive. So, in this case, the spike protein would eventually cause some horrible jab-zombie end to mankind.
Thankfully, the prion theory looks to be the silliest and least likely scenario. But all of these scenarios, however, are showing up because the information is so very, very bad. I included the clip from the University of Pennsylvania study because it is honest. It shows what we know, and what we donā€™t know. There isnā€™t the lingering smell of corruption and shrimp anywhere in the document.
MADCOW.jpg

I got kicked out of the zoo for feeding the ducks . . . to the crocodiles. Those crocodiles sure will miss me.
With any luck we wonā€™t see horrible health consequences from the jab. The biggest casualties right now appear to be any lingering trust we had in Big Science, our economy, the concept of private property, any restraint on government edicts whatsoever, and the illusion that we had freedom to begin with.
But, remember ā€“ to buy a congressman you need bacon-wrapped shrimp. I mean, they can be bought, but they donā€™t want you to think theyā€™re cheap."

They have literally bet their lives on this shit, and they're demand we do the same, to make them feel better about their choice.
I'd be pissed to if my life expectancy was now only 3 to 5 years

They're scared.

From the link;

SMELL.jpg

SMELL.jpg

UPENN.png

Any.
So, what could go wrong?
How low?
HEART.jpg

PFIZER.png

I hope.
RONA.jpg

Or die. As a species.
MOBIUS.jpg

MADCOW.jpg

Honestly I think you nailed it exactly.

JO

The only thing that is certain about this vaccine is that NOTHING IS CERTAIN....
I have been resistant to the numbers coming in about the infection rates being heavily vested in the unvaccinated but they cannot fake those forever. It appears to have some credibility ... I still prefer to risk beating the virus on my own and I have no sympathy for those who insist I sacrifice my immune system in behalf of others....that's a non starter and just plain stupid. If we have learned anything at all about infection and recovery it is that the Human body does it best with no interference. That of course means there will be casualties....but hey....we have those already.

JO

The Moron OP is taking advice from a bigger idiot who wrote this

Heart Attacks In Healthy Young People ā€“
\ As far as I can tell, this is 100% confirmed. How often is it happening? Difficult to say. This is, however, often enough that I think it is clear that with the death rate from COVID for young, healthy people is lower than the risk that they have of driving to school.

Ummmm
From the link;

"Just The Facts, Ma'am

From Fran Porretto's blog, this past week, some points to ponder:

All the following factors play into an Americanā€™s decision to accept or not accept The Jab:
  • The probability of catching the disease.
  • The probability that the disease will be fatal.
  • The probability that the vaccine will prevent the disease.
  • The probability that the vaccine will have side effects worse than the disease.
  • Awareness of alternative approaches and the probabilities associated with them.
  • Any incentives and coercions associated with accepting or not accepting the vaccine.
  • The probability of significant changes to those incentives and coercions in oneā€™s personal context.
The most significant thing about the above factors is that all of them have large error bars. No oneā€™s sense for any of the probabilities above can be firm enough for confident decision-making.
That isnā€™t the case with most older vaccines. The polio vaccine, for example, is well understood. It has been demonstrated to be effective and safe, in the 99%-plus sense in which those words are usually used. But the record of polio vaccine in use is open to anyone who cares to study it. And the polio vaccine wasnā€™t urged ā€“ in some districts, forced ā€” upon us by political forces and agencies with spotty records for veracity.
In other words, we are being asked to make a potentially life-altering (possibly life ending) decision under a dense, dark cloud of uncertainty. In such conditions, the choice made by some will appear unreasonable to others, perhaps even hysterical.
Go there and RTWT.
(BTW, his rationale stated for not getting the jab is beyond dispute, and similar to my own, though I have a number of additional reasons, which I won't go into at this point. He mave have some additional reasons as well, but the only one he expressed therein is merely legal. My own are political, legal, philosophical, medical, moral, and religious, any one of which would be sufficient for carrying the point, but the weight of all of them makes it an absolute root-hog-or-die no-go decision for me, forever, and I'm willing to play with lives - mine and theirs - as poker chips in that dispute.)
However, his points aren't nearly as murky as he states.
In order:
The probability of catching the disease
While there are dozens of variables, maybe hundreds, this isn't that hard.
Per the Johns-Hopkins Kung Flu map/data page, a cursory look shows the US with a smidge over 36M documented infections. Stay out of the weeds about how accurate the tests were, are, or will be, and focus on a simple reality. There are about 330M people in the US. So your raw shot at getting Kung Flu, over 18 months, has been about 1 chance in 9, or 11% (36 divided by 330 + 10.9%). It's higher in NYFC, suburban Califrutopia, or any major city, and damned near nil in BFE, WY or the Dakotas. And that's after 18 months of this nonsense.
Yes, growth can become exponential, but it literally fell off a cliff last February, when everyone stopped being the World's Biggest Jackasses after ever-bigger holiday gatherings for Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years'. This is because overall, on average, people are bastard-covered bastards, with bastard filling.

The same thing happens with flu, bubonic plague, Ebola, measles, and every other epidemic or pandemic. When people stop spreading the plague du jour by being raging jackasses, either voluntarily or mandatorily, it tapers off. Hopefully before reaching a pK of 100%.

So if you act like a jackass, and hang around with jackasses, as always, when you play stupid games, you'll win stupid prizes. In this case, Kung Flu.
But the average person's chance for getting it can be curtailed just as easily. So on average, in any given year, your raw chance at getting it is right around 10%. (And BTW, the vaxx does nothing whatsoever, on its own, to alter that percentage. Individual behavior once vaxxed, however, increases your odds for getting Kung Flu, and passing it to others. We'll get to that.)
The probability that the disease will be fatal
This past spring, we ran the numbers of 26 states plus the District of Corruption (out of 50 states +). Before politicization, and the rampant Covidiocy from most of America (and the world) having less grasp of actual science of anything, especially epidemiology, than they do of the efficacy of washing their hands before they eat or after they crap, the worldwide accepted CFR for any given coronavirus was 1-5%. Period. (No amount of hand-waving and goat sacrifice will suddenly transmogrify that number down to 0.1%, or 0.000001%, or any other damned thing. If you're doing that, or trying it, you're the witch doctor in that equation. Put down the rattle and bones please.) With Solomonic precision, we assumed that Kung Flu would probably split the middle of that bell curve, assuming no further precautions were attempted.
Well, lo and behold, Hawaii, isolated by an entire ocean, separated into multiple individual islands, and sealed off from air or boat travel for months, had a COVID CFR (deaths-to-cases) raw average of 0.5%. That was the only state we found that got under 1%. NYFS and Joisy, the over-achievers in the group, after leaving the NYFC Subway open every day for months during the height of the pandemic, without even sanitizing the cars in any way overnight for months, and mandating infected elderly be housed in with uninfected and debilitated potential infectees, managed to achieve 2.8% and 2.9% CFRs, respectively. Those are the ends of the curve, for the 26+ states we looked at. (You want to check all 50, knock yourself out.) The nationwide average was about 1.9%. This after draconian nationwide and worldwide shutdowns, mask mandates (observed to degrees ranging from solid to not-a-fucking-bit), the halt of all travel, tourism, air line flights, conventions, employment, or school in the country overall, and in at least 45 of 50 states. Which, we point out for the thick-skulled, is doing a wee bit more than the assumed not-a-fucking-thing when we selected 3% as the round average.
IOW, we nailed this. {Haters, suck on that, and enjoy your 6' party sub sh*t sandwich.}
Mathtards who try to lump the uninfected into their totals to get some recockulous lower CFR are quite simply too short for the internet, and too stupid to know what they don't know. The COVID CFR is damned near exactly 3%, and in all but the afore-mentioned case of Hawaii, fell between the 1% and 5% goalposts, just as unpoliticized science told you it would, from before this was fornicated 50 ways to Sunday by known asshats like Fauch the Grouch.
So you can expect, apart from other factors, a 97-98% chance of survival.
If you weigh 350 pounds, smoke 3 packs a day, have diabetes, emphysema, congestive heart failure, asthma, and you're aged 70+, your survival odds drop appreciably. At the other end of the bell curve, if you're 20, run marathons, have 8% body fat, and bench press V-8 engines, your odds go up in the same way. IOW, math and statistics have not ceased to function just because TPTB listen to idiots. That said, healthy 20 year olds can still die, and train-wreck old bastards in the declining years may survive. It's just not the way to bet. This can all be filed under "Duh."
The probability that the vaccine can prevent the disease
Alone among the list in the easiest answer to arrive at, that probability, per the CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, and everyone with an IQ above room temperature in Buffalo in January with the windows open, have pegged that probability at exactly 0.000%. ever.
Not 90+%.
Z-E-R-O.
Getting the jab means you can still get COVID again, still get sick from it, and absolutely can continue to pass it on to everyone you contact, like Johnny Appleseed with a sack full of Covid virus and a backpack sidewalk blower. For prevention of anything, including needing to wear a snot mask, the vaccines, every damned last one, are all known and agreed to be, completely worthless.
Getting the vaxx does NOTHING to "help others". Let me repeat that point:
GETTING THE VAXX DOES NOTHING to "help others".
NOTHING.

Those same scientific entities all note that there's a possibility that the vaccine may confer you, the recipient, with lesser symptoms on subsequent go-arounds. Except when it doesn't. Which may sometimes mean the vaccinated will have worse symptoms than the unvaxxed.
Yes, really. Hand to God Almighty. You could look it up.
Notably, these truths aren't on the "Get Vaccinated" PSA posters or ads. Wonder why...
They didn't tell you. I just did. Sorry if this is news to you.
The probability that the vaccine will have side effects worse than the disease
This was poor wording on Fran's part.
The disease kills you. And in at least 7000 or so US cases to date, so does the vaccine.
So the way that was worded, the vaccine is just as bad as the disease, but not worse.
Oh, there are also another 6000+ people that we know about with permanent disabilities from the vaxx. Strokes, heart attacks, blindness, etc. It's on the CDC VAERS website. Go look. And BTW, those adverse reactions have nothing whatsoever to do with age or co-morbidities. Being debilitated, and having your young, healthy lifetime stolen overnight, coupled with a lifelong disability, may be considered by some people to be a fate worse than death. Especially with a disease with a 97+% survival rate.
There have been another 250,000 adverse effects reported. That we know about. All those numbers may have been fudged harder than Detroit election returns last November, and we'll probably never know that, or by how much, either. Ever.
What we do know is that of the 11% of the country that's gotten COVID, about 2% of that 11% died, and probably another 2-4% (SWAG there; feel free to link any actual specific numbers) were severely ill and hospitalized, some with permanent damage and disability as a result.
The probability of an adverse reaction (up to and including death) from the vaxx is about 0.2%, as far as we know.
So the vaccine, in raw numbers, is only about 1/10th as lethally harmful as the disease.
Unless you're one of the ones who dies, has a heart attack, stroke, and a small army of other serious consequences. Just like Kung Flu is no big deal to the 98% of people it doesn't kill. But if you die, or your dad, mom, brother, sister, etc, dies, it's kind of a bitch, and it doesn't matter to you at that point that you had good odds, but died anyway, does it?
FTR, in the 70s, there were a small number (53, nationwide) of deaths recorded from receiving Swine Flu vaccine. It was pulled from use immediately and in perpetuity, and that's the last you heard of that. COVID vaxx has killed at least 140 times as many people, yet it hasn't been pulled, and in fact, TPTB want to kill almost as many more to get to 100% vaxx numbers.
At gunpoint, if necessary. For your own good.

For comparison, when 19 ragheaded fanatics flew four planes into NYFC, the Pentagon, and a PA farm field, and killed only half as many people as the COVID vaxx has to date, we went to war worldwide, sent half the military of the US to kill the perpetrators, and laid waste to two entire countries. One wonders when the Army, Navy, Air Farce, and Marines will start napalming the CDC, White House, Congress, Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson, which would seem to be absolutely indicated, and which eventuality we would cheer until our throat gave out.
Just saying.
But wait! There's more!
The vaxx has only been around a few months, less than a year even in the earliest experimental forms.
We therefore have no wild idea what new Hells it will unleash on the recipients at 2,3,5,10, or 20 years out. Nor what happens when those recipients reproduce for the next generation and more. Nor will we until 2,3,5,10, and 20 years, and the births (or not) of succeeding generations.
I'm not speculating; just stating the obvious facts. These mystery concoctions may do unimaginable harm to everyone who's gotten it, and to succeeding generations, beyond anyone's wildest imaginations.
Awareness of alternative approaches and the probabilities associated with them
We know there are alternative treatments, which when applied early, make COVID less of a threat than a dose of clap. Hydrochloroquine (HCQ) has been used against malaria for decades, with safety far beyond anything seen for the COVID vaxx jabs. And while it was derided out of Trump Derangement Syndrome rather than scientific and medical rationales early on in this pandemic, even the Enemedia at ABCNNBCBS has had to circle back, and retract their farcical critiques, to admit it both works and is safe.
What we don't know is how much more effective and how much safer HCQ, Ivermectin, or anything else is, because there aren't billion$ of dollar$ in patent royaltie$ for sale worldwide at stake for drugs in common use for decades. Nor does the use of easily-manufactured and safe remedies offer TPTB the prospects of unbridled control over one's entire life, including the power of life and death, let alone work, travel, and such paltry other concerns as being left the hell alone to freely enjoy one's personal birthright of liberty.

Any incentives and coercions associated with accepting or not accepting the vaccine.

The probability of significant changes of those incentives or coercions in one's personal context.

Here, precisely as with the farcical inability of the "vaccine" to provide any protection from the disease, we are on rock-solid footing.
Government overreach, at all levels, only ratchets one way: UP.
The only wrench that corrects that, in all of recorded history, is to start stringing the bastards up by the neck to the nearest tall object, or to shoot the m*****f*****s in the face.
Period. Full stop.
The old Soviet maxim was "plunge the bayonet inwards until you strike steel."
The head of SAC's well-known answer to that was straightforward:

BTW, if the only successful value of "Enough" is 100% of them, I'm just fine with that.
Say "When".

BONUS UPDATE: EXTRA SCIENCEY MONEY SHOT

{As Comments have already borne out, stick to what you know and can prove, kids, and stay away from the wildest imaginary scary hairy boogeyman that you can imagine, or attempt to extrapolate from a gnat hair of truth. This is not an exercise in imagination. More Pasteur, and less H.P. Lovecraft, if you please. The title of the post should have been a hint.}"

Forum List

Back