I finally found my answer and I found it here...

I'm going to start reading the Bible more, I think I'll find more answers to difficult questions.

I'm meeting with the partner and some associates for breakfast Tuesday morning. I intend to do is smile and make a very big effort to memorize everyone's name and make them believe I'm really glad to meet them.
Correction: I WILL be really glad to meet them.

I’m single have a good job and without bragging am a good looking guy.

Right now I have found I have a greater desire to follow God, and strengthen my knowledge and walk with Him.

I simply want to seek Christ and His Word. I won’t honor any man made religion that puts rituals, tradition and history above Christ. It’s Christ and Christ alone for me. That’s the church I want to be in.

Id still like to meet someone, but I’m not putting in the effort right now. It’s not because I don’t want a good woman in my life, it’s because I want to focus on God for a while before starting down that road.

But know this, God wants us to be happy and He does not want us to be alone. He’d rather we be with a Godly woman, but He also allows us Free will.

I pray that God blesses you tomorrow in your meeting, and know that God has not only forgiven your past sins...He has forgotten them.

He wants you to have life, and more abundantly, so claim that and when seeking a woman seek God within her, and seek God’s guidance.

God wants you to be happy and it gives Him joy to give His children good things.

It helps that I have just landed a part-time job and I'll probably get a new full-time job next week.

Tomorrow morning, I'm meeting someone new at the coffee shop.

But, with the negative things going in my head, I might have blown these opportunities.
I won’t honor any man made religion ...

good luck with that one, christian - been reading any good books lately ...

Forum List

Back