I feel like my Demise is not far off

Try this, I think it will help with the pain. I had a horrific experience with Sciatic nerve pain and it took many visits to the Chiropractor to fix the issue. (pinched nerve)

Meanwhile, this little device helped me manage the pain. It will help reduce tension in your muscles that are putting unwanted pressure on the area. Thus, reducing the pain.

TruMedic TENS Electronic Pulse Unit & 4 Electrode Pads - For Muscle Stiffness,

I have one of those now but I wish I had had one when I got Sciatica about 15 years ago.I was in so much pain I couldn't sleep, eat or concentrate. I didn't go see my chiropractor for about 3 weeks and I lost about 25 pounds. My ch fixed it in 3 visits in one week. He also gave me a military grade ass chewing. Never had any problems since then.

I have one of those now but I wish I had had one when I got Sciatica about 15 years ago.I was in so much pain I couldn't sleep, eat or concentrate. I didn't go see my chiropractor for about 3 weeks and I lost about 25 pounds. My ch fixed it in 3 visits in one week. He also gave me a military grade ass chewing. Never had any problems since then.

Sciatic pain is no joke, I never want to experience that again.

Mine started out as mild pain in my back and down the back of my left leg. After roughly 2 weeks of this mild pain 24/7, I came home from work, laid on the floor and asked my wife to walk on my back......... BIG MISTAKE.

I now had excruciating pain 24/7. It took the CH 6 months of twice per week visits to move bones off of the nerve.

NEVER let anyone walk on your back. LOL

It's always something with you....

Mine started out as mild pain in my back and down the back of my left leg. After roughly 2 weeks of this mild pain 24/7, I came home from work, laid on the floor and asked my wife to walk on my back......... BIG MISTAKE.

I now had excruciating pain 24/7. It took the CH 6 months of twice per week visits to move bones off of the nerve.

I did have a Thai girl walk on my back a few times in the past.
I guess I wont do that again

Can barely F walk right now
I am not going to post anymore about my mental problems or my Dick

My back is F and I cannot even do the one thing I f love.
I just wanted to do this grappling class only 2 hours a week and now it looks impossible

I did all the PT and nothing. The docs say that surgery wont help

I am going to try Motrin and I dont want any narcatics

Life is just not fair at all . Not fair
Aleve works good on bad backs! At least it works great on mine! I go from being a stiff and in pain cripple to feeling like I'm in my teens!

Please make certain you drink like 12 ounces to 16oz of water with it though....and make certain your doc says it is okay with any other meds!!!

You really think a C can help me
Aleve works good on bad backs! At least it works great on mine! I go from being a stiff and in pain cripple to feeling like I'm in my teens!

Please make certain you drink like 12 ounces to 16oz of water with it though....and make certain your doc says it is okay with any other meds!!!
Thanks.
Do I need food and how long does it last

Forum List

Back