I Fear the Lord, Israel! I fear the Lord!!!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I do not fear man! I do not fear Satan or his emissaries. I fear the LORD! Every single day! Something is troubling my soul today and I must tell it and if there is anything else the Lord would have me to say I pray He lets me know.

Sin is sin! It does not matter who is doing it. There is none that are righteous, no not one. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

I see there is a Stand with Israel club. There is an air of self righteousness to this thing that is a stench in Gods nostrils! You who are fighting with the same words the pro palestinians are fighting with - what difference is there between you? No one is justified in their position when they condemn the other side of doing the very thing same thing they are guilty of.

Israel is sinning just as every other nation in the world is sinning right now. They have nightclubs just as America has nightclubs. They have abortion clinics just as America has abortion clinics. They have gay parades and celebrate what they should be ashamed of just as America has gay parades and celebrate what they should be ashamed of.

They are committing sins of fornication, adultery, lies, coveting their neighbors possessions, just as America is committing those sins. They have permitted idolatry and idolaters onto their land in every form imaginable just as America has permitted idolatry and idolaters onto their land in every form imaginable.

They are lifting up rock concerts ( which I did not realize was as a deep offense to God but now realize yes, it is an offense to have Lucifer's music playing on His Holy Ground! )

America does this too, add to that prostitution, sex trafficking, drug abuse, reviling, blashpeming, cursing, self righteousness, accusing God in order to justify our own words and actions and yet we tend to overlook these things concerning Israel because it is Israel. I am preaching to myself here people, so do not think I have not examined my own heart on this one. I have!

God is not overlooking anything, People! God is going to bring judgment on America and I do not believe it is too far off. I believe there is a judgment coming for Israel also in which she will prevail in the end and repent ( unlike America ) but there has yet to be that full repentance. There has been a beginnings of fastings, prayers, and seeking the LORD but it is not anywhere near where Zephaniah calls for.

So with that in mind, I must be clear that we do not return evil for evil. We do not get into foolish disputes with those who would tempt us to sin with our tongues. We say I get it Lord! You are displeased with all sin and want mankind to stop sinning and to repent! To repent fully and to surrender ourselves to you in obedience and stop living independently of you!

Everything that is happening is due to sin in the lives of mankind. Everything and Israel is not an exception to that. I believe God to redeem Israel, to bring her beauty for ashes after she repents and returns to the LORD but I do not dare stamp a seal of approval over what God has not or I would be in huge trouble with Him.

In closing, I fear the LORD! I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and I pray for the souls of all who are over there, be it the Catholic Mary worshipers, the Muslims, the Hindus, the Satanists, the Witches, the Jews, The orthodox Jews, the Utra Othrodox Jews and all who have yet to call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved. I pray for myself. I pray for all those in authority over me and I do not rebel against them. I pray for others to stop rebelling against authority and realize the hand of God is upon these things because we have sinned against heaven and God is angry! God is angry with the wicked every day! Let us stop making excuses and exceptions to this and realize God is holy and we need to line ourselves up with His Will and do what He says.

It isn't the person who believes in God that is saved. It is the who Obeys Him and does what He says!

If the day of trouble fell on Israel without my telling you this I would have your blood on my hands! I will not do it! I will not do it! I do love you all which is why I am telling you this! If I did not care for your souls or for my own soul I would not tell you this! Instead I would tell you all how wonderful you are and how everything with Israel is just perfect! But that would not be the truth! You have been a rebellious and stiff necked people ( I did remove rascals and repent for using that word ) and you need to be repent and be saved! Now that is the truth and we are going to have to stick to it to get to where G-d wants to take us! That message is for all of us! No matter what denomination, Ethnicity, whatever! It is for every human being on this earth and on this board!

Last edited:
It is written:

The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water, he turneth it whithersoever he will. Ever way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD pondereth the hearts. To do justice and judgment is more acceptable than sacrifice.

-Proverbs 21: 1,2,3

The false prophets of today would have condemned Jeremiah were he alive to give America this warning of impending judgment. Indeed, if Christ were here they would crucify him again. It is that way with the pillow prophets who despise the very mention of repentance. As for me? I shall obey the LORD.

Concerning Jeremiah who was persecuted by the false prophet, Pashur. Heed the warning from the LORD of hosts, Chuck!

It is written:

Thus sayeth the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Behold, I will bring down upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.

Now Pashur the son of Immer the priest, who was also chief governor in the house of the LORD, heard that Jeremiah prophesied these things. Then Pashur smote Jeremiah the prophet, and put him in stocks that were in the high gate of Benjamin, which was by the house of the LORD. And it came to pass on the morrow, that Pashur brought forth Jeremiah out of stocks.

Then said Jeremiah unto him, The LORD hath not called thy name Pashur, but Magormissabib. For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will make thee a terror to thyself, and to all thy friends: and they shall fall by the sword of their enemies, and thine eyes shall behold it: and I will give all of Judah into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall carry them captive into Babylon. Moreover I will deliver all the strength of this city, and all the labours thereof, and all the precious things thereof, and all the treasures of the kings of Judah will I give into the hands of their enemies, which shall spoil them, and take them and carry them to Babylon.

And thou, Pashur, and all that dwell in thine house shall go into captivity, and thou shalt come to Babylon, and there thou shalt die, and shalt be buried, to who thou hast prophesied lies.

- Jeremiah 19:15, 20: 1- 6

As sure as the Lord Lives everything God has said He would do in Revelation 18 to America, everything He said he would do to America according to Jeremiah 51, He shall surely do. This shall be the destiny of Babylon America and her false prophets and false churches who say there is no need to repent to the LORD, that there is no judgment on the way. And as sure as the Lord lives this judgment is going to fall upon America and the false prophets who like Pashur have only wanted smooth words and who have rejected and withstood every Word from the LORD of hosts to repent, who have rejected and withstood every call from the Lords servants to return to the LORD in holiness and obedience and prayer. These ones who have rejected and withstood every warning that judgment is coming upon America - are under the judgment of God. You shall be destroyed.

I do not fear man! I do not fear Satan or his emissaries. I fear the LORD! Every single day! Something is troubling my soul today and I must tell it and if there is anything else the Lord would have me to say I pray He lets me know.

Sin is sin! It does not matter who is doing it. There is none that are righteous, no not one. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

I see there is a Stand with Israel club. There is an air of self righteousness to this thing that is a stench in Gods nostrils! You who are fighting with the same words the pro palestinians are fighting with - what difference is there between you? No one is justified in their position when they condemn the other side of doing the very thing same thing they are guilty of.

Israel is sinning just as every other nation in the world is sinning right now. They have nightclubs just as America has nightclubs. They have abortion clinics just as America has abortion clinics. They have gay parades and celebrate what they should be ashamed of just as America has gay parades and celebrate what they should be ashamed of.

They are committing sins of fornication, adultery, lies, coveting their neighbors possessions, just as America is committing those sins. They have permitted idolatry and idolaters onto their land in every form imaginable just as America has permitted idolatry and idolaters onto their land in every form imaginable.

They are lifting up rock concerts ( which I did not realize was as a deep offense to God but now realize yes, it is an offense to have Lucifer's music playing on His Holy Ground! )

Copra sanctum!

Gone off the deep end..... again?

You say that something is troubling your soul, sin, and then you go on a bizarre rant about Israel having nightclubs and playing rock music?

Do you have any idea how insane you sound?

Maybe if you weren't dedicated to sin yourself, sin wouldn't be troubling your soul and you wouldn't see evil everywhere you look and then falsely accuse the Jewish people of sin, who have absolutely nothing whatever to do with the perverse state of your mind, for rejecting your delusions and then claim love for them out of one side of your mouth while out of the other side you desperately try to trick them into worshiping that which is not God.

What a gal!

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

This is the self aggrandizing descent into oblivion that you are caught up in like a turd being flushed down the toilet:

You worship a false god, a roman trinity that you claim became a human being, Jesus, that you pray to, profess to love, yet misrepresent. You set aside the laws of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus and perjure yourself in the name of God and as a consequence have been separated from God by your own behavior. You feel this pain of separation acutely so you acknowledge your need for God and in the blindness of your confusion you think to get closer to God you need to go to some church where you do the very things that caused your separation from God in the first place which only intensifies your pain and confusion..

Brilliant!

The more you reach out to and try to persuade others to worship a false god, while in your imagination are heading for paradise by doing so, the further you recede from from God, truth, reality, and life itself, in actuality, for doing so.

You have received the exact opposite of your professed intent, a troubled soul, not because Israel has nightclubs, but because you have given yourself over completely to sin as is so clearly expressed in your own words and professed love for and dedication to a lie.

You have failed to stand guard over the purity of your own mind. Your soul will never find peace unless you clean house.

Last edited:
Things troubled Christ too and He was without sin. Jeri is in very good company.
Concern for others is the force behind intersession. Something so important that Christ is doing it on our behalf while sitting at His Father's right hand.

My plea is not to the baal worshipers who have sought to destroy Israel and America, Hobelim, although I do pray any of them who would turn from their wicked ways and repent to God Almighty for blaspheming His Son would. Sin may be pleasurable for a season but in the end it brings forth death. G-ds people should obey the LORD and the Jews who know the Scriptures know this is true. The people of G-d do not share your heart for lifting up iniquity and any who do shall repent or perish because there is no compromise with sin.

G-d is holy. We do not presume upon the grace of G-d.

As to whatever else you have accused Jesus Christ and His followers of being - know that the pit you have dug for His people is the one that shall bury you.

Back to Israel - last night I came upon a scripture in Ezra that talks about proclaiming a fast. It is always the will of the Lord to save. We know this because in II Chronicles 7:14 it is written:

If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

- 2 Chronicles 7: 14

And in Ezra it is written:

Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance. For I was ashamed to require of the king a band of soldiers and horsemen to help us against the enemy in the way, because we have spoken unto the king, saying, The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him, but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him. So we fasted and besought our God for this, and he was intreated of us.

- Ezra 8:21 - 23

And it is written in Joel:

Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with weeping and fasting, and with mourning: And rend your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him, even a meat offering and drink offering unto the LORD your God?

Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: Let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

Yea, then the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn and wine, and oil, and y shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:

But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a barren land and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, because he that done great things. Fear not, O land, be glad and rejoice, for the LORD will do great things. Be not afraid, ye beast of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring for the tree that beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine. And I will restore what the locust has eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And you shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wonderously with you, and my people shall never be ashamed.

And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else, and my people shall never be ashamed. - Joel 2 : 12 - 27

And again it is written:

And it shall come to pass that whoesoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jersusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant the Lord shall call.

- Joel 2: 32

Thank you for your concern, Hobelim. I hope it blesses you to know that I am at peace with G-d this morning. Compete peace with G-d. Because I have obeyed Him and have not withheld the warnings He is sending out in this hour. I count it a privledge to be his servant and also to be attacked by you. To God be the Glory for having been counted worthy of being despised by one so wicked. I give Him praise this morning. Surely the LORD has been kind and generous unto me. I praise Him and Magnify His Name throughout the earth! ( via internet )

- Jeri

Last edited:
In my bible the description of the book of Malachi is as follows:

Malachi, a prophet in the days of Nehemiah, directs his message of judgment to a people plagued by corrupt priests, wicked practices, and a false sense of security in their privledged relationship with God. Using the question - and - answer method, Malachi probes deeply into their problems of hypocrisy, infidelity, mixed marriages, divorce, false worship, and arrogance. So sinful has the nation become that God's words to the people no longer have any impact. For four hundred years after Malachi's ringing condemnations, God remains silent. Only with the coming of John the Baptist prophesied in Malachi 3: 1, does God again communicate with His people through a prophet's voice.

The meaning of the name, Mal'Aki ( My Messenger ) is probably shortened form of Mal'akya, "Messenger of Yahweh," and it is appropriate to the book which speaks of the coming of the "messenger of the covenant" ( "messenger" is mentioned three times in 2:7, 3:1 ) The Septuagint used the title Malachias even though it also translated it " by the hand of his messenger," The Latin title is Maleachi.

Beginning in Malachi with the Privledge of a Nation.

It is written:

The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.

I have loved you, saith the LORD.

Yet ye say, Wherein have you loves us?

Was not Esau Jacob's brother? Saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob. And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places, thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build but I will throw down, and they shall call them, the border of wickedness, and "The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever. And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.

- Malachi 1 - 5

Things troubled Christ too and He was without sin. Jeri is in very good company.
Concern for others is the force behind intersession. Something so important that Christ is doing it on our behalf while sitting at His Father's right hand.

Jesus was accused of being a glutton and a drunk and had a reputation for partying with sinners and prostitutes and keeping all sorts of bad company. Had there been nightclubs and rock concerts at the time, Jesus probably would have been there buzzed.

Jeri would have condemned Jesus as as sinner as well, even though her own religious beliefs are themselves sinful..

She has no concern for me or you or Jesus or Israel.

If she did, she would take responsibility for her own sins of Idolatry, false witness, and keeping an unclean and contaminating intellectual diet, she would not be projecting her shame and guilt on everyone else, and she most definitely would not be trying so desperately to get other people to join her in a death march on the road to destruction by worshiping that which is not God..

Last edited:
The Priests despise the Name of the Lord

From the book of Malachi - It is written:

A son honoureth his father, and a servant his Master, if then I be a father, where is mine honour? And if I be a master, where is my fear? Saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name.

And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

Ye offer pollluted bread upon mine altar, and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, the table of the LORD is contemptible. And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? And if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor, will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.

And now I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this hath been by your means: will he regard your persons? Saith the LORD of hosts.

Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? Neither do ye kindle a fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand. For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same your name shall be great among the Gentiles, and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.

But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted: and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible. Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts, and ye brought that which was torn and and the lame, and the sick: thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.

But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the LORD a corrupt thing: For I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.

- Malachi 1: 6 -14

Jesus was accused of being a glutton and a drunk and had a reputation for partying with sinners and prostitutes and keeping all sorts of bad company. Had there been nightclubs and rock concerts at the time, Jesus probably would have been there buzzed.

Jeri would have condemned Jesus as as sinner as well, even though her own religious beliefs are themselves sinful..

If she did, she would take responsibility for her own sins of Idolatry, false witness, and keeping an unclean and contaminating intellectual diet, she would not be projecting her shame and guilt on everyone else, and she most definitely would not be trying so desperately to get other people to join her in a death march on the road to destruction by worshiping that which is not God..

Jesus warned those like you, Hobelim, that the prostitute and the tax collector would enter into heaven before you would. Why? Because you are a stiff necked, rebellious man who refuses to bow your head in repentance to Almighty God.

Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save it. It was the Pharisees and the Saducees that put heavy yokes upon the people because like you they were full of pride and arrogance and crossed land and sea to convert them into twice the sons of hell they were.

I have always held great hope in my heart for the hardened sinners but as for the false teachers and false prophets such as you? You shall be destroyed.

Last edited:
The Lord Curses the Priests

From the book of Malachi it is written:

And now, O ye priests, this commandment was given for you. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not give glory unto my name, Saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings, yea, I have cursed them already, because you do not lay it to heart.

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts, and one shall take you away with it. And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

My covenant was with him of life and peace, and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feareth me, and was afraid before my name. The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity. For the priest's lips should be knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

But ye have departed out of the way, ye have caused many to stumble at thelaw, ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law. - Malachi 2: 1 - 13

Jesus warned those like you, Hobelim, that the prostitute and the tax collector would enter into heaven before you would. Why? Because you are a stiff necked, rebellious man who refuses to bow your head in repentance to Almighty God.

Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save it. It was the Pharisees and the Saducees that put heavy yokes upon the people because like you they were full of pride and arrogance and wanted to lord over the people and make profit of them.

I have always held great hope in my heart for the hardened sinners but as for the false teachers and false prophets such as you? You shall be destroyed.

Give it up Jeri, you have been exposed as an actor and lying fraud, naked and ashamed for all the world to see.

You cannot win with a losing hand.

Any destruction that you predict for me will surely fall on your own head.

My hands have been washed clean of your blood.

The People Commit Idolatry

Have we not one father? Hath not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenants of our fathers?

Judah hath dealt treacherously, and as an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem, for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

The LORD will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the LORD of hosts. And this have ye done agan, covering the altar of the LORD with tears , with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or recieveth it with good will at your hand.

- Malachi 2: 14: 13

The People Divorce

ye ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou has dealt treacherously: Yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant. And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed.

Therefore take heed to your spirit and let none deal treacherously with the wife of his youth.

For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with a garment, saith the LORD of hosts, therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

- Malachi 2: 14 - 16

The Lord will judge at His Coming

Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him?

When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them, or Where is the God of judgment?

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

But who may abide in the day of his coming? And who shall stand when he appeareth? For he is like a refiner's fire, and like fuller's sope:

And he shall sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

And I will come near to you in judgment, and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those who oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

-Malachi 3: 1 - 5
This is the prophecy foretelling John the Baptist who was the LORD's messenger. He prepared the way of the LORD and when the LORD became flesh and dwelt among man ( John 1:14 ) - Jesus came to the Jews and many of the religous leaders believed that He was the LORD but they feared being thrown out of the synagogues and so they denied the LORD and despised his name for they loved the praises of men more than the praises of God. ( John 12: 42 )

Last edited:
The People Rob God

For I am the LORD and I change not, therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Even from the days of your father ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.

But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me, But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse, for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground, neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

And all the nations of the earth shall call you blessed, for ye shall be a delightful land, saith the LORD of hosts.

- Malachi 3: 6 - 12

Forum List

Back