I Don't Want To Be Friends With Everybody

That ^^^ is inCorrect. LOL. To an extent, but never to the magnitude of the last seven years.
New Keyboard from Logitech.

It sucks ass. Half the time, the 'shift' key doesn't work and when it does, it often gives my computer a nervous breakdown. Gotta replace it at some point

New Keyboard from Logitech.

It sucks ass. Half the time, the 'shift' key doesn't work and when it does, it often gives my computer a nervous breakdown. Gotta replace it at some point
I hear you. I just got a new Dell, what a POS. Wonky keyboard action, as well as the mouse pad. No touch screen. This thing zooms whenever it wants to. I am thoroughly disappointed. This will be my last Dell and quite possibly my last windows PC.

We know that fume can’t stop lying.

But let’s get an honest assessment about the so called Muslim ban:

It was a temporary ban to improve vetting.

Even our moron libturds have to understand that there is a particular and urgent need to get people coming to our country — especially from nations torn apart, themselves, by islamofascist violence.

rape as the "right" of the superior male is a "conservative" belief.
You should be asking this of Trump and his Trumpinista.

I suppose those that look on a 12 year old girl as marriage material might have similar views of women.
“According to Unchained at Last, an anti-child marriage advocacy group, approximately 97 percent of child marriages in Wyoming are to girls aged 16 and 17, meaning it would likely impact only a small number of children.”

What is the average age of the husband?

How odd that the lib reporter failed to mention it

Most lefties dont mind 16 year old girls having sex

If so, why not marriage?

You. You can’t stop lying. It’s you.
1712676451977.jpeg

Stains like the ignorant and dishonest okfume cannot wrap their infinitesimally tiny minds around qualifiers. Qualifiers like “temporary” and like “until our leaders can figure out what’s going on.”

Yes. It’s called “vetting.” While it’s of course true that not all Muslims want to commit atrocities, it is nevertheless very significant that many Muslims do.

Why on Earth would any sane nation not try to vet any immigrants ahead of time in light of that?

The point is — as the liar okfume knows but refuses to admit — that it was never a Muslim ban. It was a proposal for a temporary ban on immigrants from several Muslim lands until we could develop a reliable method to vet them.

If it has been a generalized ban on Muslims, it wouldn’t have included only a few Muslim majority lands and excluded about 85% of all Muslims. Okfume is a liar.

What else is new?

Stains like the ignorant and dishonest okfume cannot wrap their infinitesimally tiny minds around qualifiers. Qualifiers like “temporary” and like “until our leaders can figure out what’s going on.”

Yes. It’s called “vetting.” While it’s of course true that not all Muslims want to commit atrocities, it is nevertheless very significant that many Muslims do.

Why on Earth would any sane nation not try to vet any immigrants ahead of time in light of that?

The point is — as the liar okfume knows but refuses to admit — that it was never a Muslim ban. It was a proposal for a temporary ban on immigrants from several Muslim lands until we could develop a reliable method to vet them.

If it has been a generalized ban on Muslims, it wouldn’t have included only a few Muslim majority lands and excluded about 85% of all Muslims. Okfume is a liar.

What else is new?
You keep digging your hole. Face it you pathological twit. He said it.

According to Unchained at Last, an anti-child marriage advocacy group, approximately 97 percent of child marriages in Wyoming are to girls aged 16 and 17, meaning it would likely impact only a small number of children.”

What is the average age of the husband?

How odd that the lib reporter failed to mention it

Most lefties dont mind 16 year old girls having sex

If so, why not marriage?
What if a husband is 30 and his wife is 13, OK with that?
How about if he's 28? 35?

Your position says that children under 16 are not deserving of legal protection from pedophiliac relationships because, well, there's not that many of them.

Perhaps you should rethink your position.

Forum List

Back