I don’t understand. I though crime would skyrocket.

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

I wonder what excuses they will lay out to explain this?
Lol. Take a walk in Portland or New York shitty at high noon . See what happens fool. Then tell us more of your foolish tales.

Ok. Help me out here. Explain how Newark affects Portland. Better yet. Tell me why the strict law and order of your town hasn’t solved Portland and any other city you aren’t in?

Newarks results have to be viewed as Newark and compared to Newark. They say crime is down. They say they haven’t paid a dollar out in brutality during the year 2020. They say that the cops didn’t fire a single round. Prove them wrong with information on Newark.

Not New Delhi. Newark. Otherwise you are just a radical who won’t consider anything that does not conform to your point of view. Just like the left you say are liars.

Newark says that crime is down in their city.
If cops aren't allowed to do their jobs... Then... Yeah... Of course less people are going to be arrested and caught.

Not that I care... You are absolutely free to do whatever you like in your city.
"if cops aren't allowed to do their jobs"? Like shooting unarmed people? Or suffocating them?
You libturds are responsible for your libturd cops. I laughed at everyone that got their head shot off last week..BAWWWWHAHAHA

..and--AND--that's not saying much--it's always been one of the top murder capitals of the US---GET IT?? so it goes down a LITTLE

Ok. You are using a report from 2018 about 2017. This is hard for you. But you are going to need info on 2020.

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.
That’s because those nuts on the right are liars and demagogues.

Police reform is not only appropriate and warranted, it’s also beneficial to law enforcement.
I personally don't have a problem with reform... It's defunding the police where people turn into retards. Not prosecuting people for arson, and supporting that non prosecution, turns people into retards.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
--so your OPINION is biased and HATEFUL = crap
2. it IS up ----not down-DUH
up 40 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

What would you want them to say? They are being civic boosters.

However, the Crime Rate is just a measure of REPORTED crime. If you are in Newark, and realize that the police are emasculated, there is little point in bothering to report minor crimes like armed robbery or burglary. And police reform bans the cops from enforcing the laws against drug pushing, hoeing and pimpery.

..and--AND--that's not saying much--it's always been one of the top murder capitals of the US---GET IT?? so it goes down a LITTLE

Ok. You are using a report from 2018 about 2017. This is hard for you. But you are going to need info on 2020.
hahahhahahahahhaha
1. yes, I said it's BEEN---duh
2. your OP has been refuted--the other links are 2020 and 2021

If cops aren't allowed to do their jobs... Then... Yeah... Of course less people are going to be arrested and caught.

Not that I care... You are absolutely free to do whatever you like in your city.
"if cops aren't allowed to do their jobs"? Like shooting unarmed people? Or suffocating them?
Are you suggesting that is part of a cops job? I certainly haven't.

1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
--so your OPINION is biased and HATEFUL = crap
2. it IS up ----not down-DUH
up 40 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

hahhahahahah
..your claim has been refuted ....up 40% in St Louis
up in NYC
50% in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!
REFUTED

Ok scooter. Stay with me here. The story is about Newark. Newark NJ. I know this is hard for you. But the news story and results are from Newark. Not anywhere else. So see if you can focus your limited mental capacity to that.
Well put that in your thread title then. Crime has indeed skyrocketed in shihtholes across America.

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken.
And of course you're simply lying, as usual.

Really? Look at this thread. Harmonica is running around posting links to states hundreds of miles away screaming that this totally proves it is false. Other are posting that it is a lie. No evidence. No proof. Just rabid radical assertions.

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken.
And of course you're simply lying, as usual.

Really? Look at this thread. Harmonica is running around posting links to states hundreds of miles away screaming that this totally proves it is false. Other are posting that it is a lie. No evidence. No proof. Just rabid radical assertions.
You're a fucking liar. I challenge you to prove your contention that anyone was saying that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform were even spoken.

Name even one person who said that.

Otherwise, go shove your strawman up your ass.

Police reform is not only appropriate and warranted, it’s also beneficial to law enforcement.
You support people who burn, loot, and murder and it's others who are liars and demagogues?? In case you hadn't noticed, it's the BLM crowd that want to REMOVE police. I didn't say anything about minority communities wanting fewer police because polls consistently show that THEY want MORE, not fewer cops. My sincere hope is that you and those like you get to experience a life of total freedom from law and order ;)

Its surely a weakness in the OP argument that reforms in Newark have failed to influence offending in Portland and Chigago. In some cases 3 years ago. Posters on this thread have been quick to make that connection and have literally shot down that prog agenda. More commie bullshit obviously.

If cops aren't allowed to do their jobs
This is a lie.

Police reform is solely about ensuring the police indeed do their jobs.
I didn't lie. I said "IF cops aren't allowed to do their jobs"...

The statement is true. Again... I don't mind reform at all. I think body cams is a great thing that should absolutely be utilized for every cop. There are absolutely places where cops are not allowed to do their jobs. Portland is the easy one.

I'll absolutely grant you that isn't the city we are talking about in this thread. However, I have no idea if the cops were allowed to do their jobs there.

crime did skyrocket----it is being under-reported for political purposes

Theoretically the crime rate would be zero if all crimes were legalized. If the police just had an extra cup of coffee instead of answering that crime in progress call there would be no police brutality claim.

If the cop that shot Makiah had just stopped to take a pass instead of hurrying to a crime scene Makiah would be alive. The girl in pink would be dead. The cop just going along his merry way.

I see several mindless p.c. posters who need to move to Newark.

I would suggest the Springfield /Belmont neighborhood.

Crime has skyrocketed. Take off your blue blinders

Forum List

Back