I don’t understand. I though crime would skyrocket.

..and--AND--that's not saying much--it's always been one of the top murder capitals of the US---GET IT?? so it goes down a LITTLE

Ok. You are using a report from 2018 about 2017. This is hard for you. But you are going to need info on 2020.
He isn't the sharpest spoon in the drawer...

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

I wonder what excuses they will lay out to explain this?
Crime has skyrocketed. Take off your blue blinders

I am unable to find data to support that for Newark. Perhaps I am not reading the information properly.

Now in 2013 the crime rate was calculated as 700. In 2019 it was down to 360. That is roughly half what it was.

According to reports it is even lower in 2020.

So how is this possible? How has it been trending downwards for years? Have they been lying all that time? Murders called suicides? Rapes called simple assaults?

Yes. Newark is still higher than average. But they are trending down. And any other time with any other subject the downward trend is proof of concept.

Concealed weapons and lower murder rates prove that concealed weapons work to stop crime. Lower crime rates with more community oriented policing? Totally doesn’t work. It’s a lie.

So what makes you say it is a lie?

For years now people have been telling us, and by people I mean those radical nuts on the right, that crime would skyrocket if the words police reform was even spoken. It seems that isn’t the case.

Police did not fire a single round. No payouts for brutality. And crime is down. I do not understand how this is possible. I do not understand how this happened. For most of my life I’ve been told that any change to police power. Any reform would result in dead cops piled up like cordwood and a skyrocketing crime rate.

Sounds like they didn’t defund the police there. So there’s that.

How about a little Newark reality

How about some facts instead of hype.

Are you really this stupid?

New York

The statistics are grim: 1,480 shootings in New York City as of Thursday, almost double the 748 logged during the same period last year. The city is expected to finish 2020 with a 14-year high in that category of violence, according to Police Commissioner Dermot Shea.

Meanwhile, murders are up 40%, from 312 in 2019 to 436 so far, NYPD records show.

Minneapolis....

As homicides have skyrocketed this year — the city recorded its 80th last week — the clearance rate has dropped to about 41 percent,

Portland....

The rise in shootings continues a bleak trend. In 2020, Portland saw 890 shootings, more than double the 393 reported the year before.
Fifty-five people were killed by homicide last year in Portland, the highest number in a quarter century. At this pace, 2021 would easily eclipse that toll.

Chicago....

In the month of March, the number of shooting victims increased 70% compared to last year (175 vs 298) and the number of murders increased 50% (28 vs 42).

EASY-----the ARREST RATE IS DOWN-----so who cares how many are dead in the gutter?

Boy, you are an idiot.....

New Jersey.....the cops aren't shooting, but the criminals are, you idiot.....just like we told you asshats would happen. The cops aren't doing their jobs because they don't want to go to prison when assholes like you lie about them...

New state police statistics may be giving a false sense of security about overall crime trends across New Jersey. While data shows a 13% decline, violent crime is up in certain areas, with homicides up as much as 23%.

Lol. Take a walk in Portland or New York shitty at high noon . See what happens fool. Then tell us more of your foolish tales.

Ok. Help me out here. Explain how Newark affects Portland. Better yet. Tell me why the strict law and order of your town hasn’t solved Portland and any other city you aren’t in?

Newarks results have to be viewed as Newark and compared to Newark. They say crime is down. They say they haven’t paid a dollar out in brutality during the year 2020. They say that the cops didn’t fire a single round. Prove them wrong with information on Newark.

Not New Delhi. Newark. Otherwise you are just a radical who won’t consider anything that does not conform to your point of view. Just like the left you say are liars.

Moron......if they aren't trying to take violent suspects into custody, they aren't going to be using their guns.........

That’s because those nuts on the right are liars and demagogues.

Police reform is not only appropriate and warranted, it’s also beneficial to law enforcement.
did you put your name in to become a cop jones?.....

Police reform is not only appropriate and warranted, it’s also beneficial to law enforcement.

what sort of "POLICE REFORM"? can you TRY to be---at least a tiny bit specific?

why ask me?.....i never mentioned reform.....i asked jones if he wants to be a cop....

why ask me?.....i never mentioned reform.....i asked jones if he wants to be a cop....

oh

You don't understand because you are believing the propaganda from the Left !!!!

What the hell sources have you been looking at, CNN? The murder rate in NYC is up 54% in the 1st quarter from last year. The murder capital of the country Chicago is up 32%.

..and--AND--that's not saying much--it's always been one of the top murder capitals of the US---GET IT?? so it goes down a LITTLE

Ok. You are using a report from 2018 about 2017. This is hard for you. But you are going to need info on 2020.
you didn't graduate from 4th grade either
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

How about a little Newark reality

How about some facts instead of hype.

What's your point?

1. you hate the police and think you are PERFECT---you can't deny it----we have all your threads and posts
--so your OPINION is biased and HATEFUL = crap
2. it IS up ----not down-DUH
up 40 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

Just to add more fact to your post, here are more factual statistics.
**********​
**********​

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Well higher crime proves that concealed carry does not work to reduce crime.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Well higher crime proves that concealed carry does not work to reduce crime.
what???!!!
need more police --not less--plain and simple

Forum List

Back