I Don't Understand How A Natural Woman Can vote dim Anymore

Relax a little and have someone explain what you read and then help you reply.
Follow the guidelines and get some help.
Again, there is more issues than what you want to make of the situation with Women's Health Care under maga P01135809 SCOTUS.

Just stop, you're too fuckin stupid to read legibable

Goddamn loons

Again, there is more issues than what you want to make of the situation with Women's Health Care under maga P01135809 SCOTUS.

GFY. You seem illiterate and poorly educated

A hood on your head? Hell , I don't even know you and with saying that I am glad I do not.
Speaking of stupid..
One more time dunce-ass, it is more than a single issue with Women's Health Care.
But you don't or won't accept that fact.

What is the number one issue of this election?

Oh! My goodness, is this sort of ridiculing coming from the professed "christian?"
OMG!! OMG!!! What is this about.
One more time, there is more issues than what you want to make of the situation with Women's Health Care under maga P01135809 SCOTUS.

Missed GFY? I don't have time for your nonsense.

Go cuddle with Jones

OH! Please do not try to intimidate anyone. It is beyond your physical and mental capacities.
But to indulge you just a bit. ummmm...Economy and Equality and Foreign Policy and the saving of democracy.
But PLEASE...do not embarrass yourself with your feeble attempts at trying to scare anyone.

Then get the hell out of here. This is a political discussion forum.

OH! Please do not try to intimidate anyone. It is beyond your physical and mental capacities.
But to indulge you just a bit. ummmm...Economy and Equality and Foreign Policy and the saving of democracy.
But PLEASE...do not embarrass yourself with your feeble attempts at trying to scare anyone.
Now we're getting somewhere. I obviously did intimidate you because now you're responding. What do you mean by "equality"?

Whats sick is a president who violated his underage daughter. That.........is sick.
In your fantasies only, Q.

a5QP3sY.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back