I Don't Understand How A Natural Woman Can vote dim Anymore

To racial hucksters like you nothing ever will. It removes the availability of grief and graft.
Just to brighten your day --

Meanwhile:

Ben Mullin @BenMullin
News: Employees at the Los Angeles Times are beginning to be notified that they are being laid off.
11:05 AM Jan 23, 2024

The LA Times prog idiots had staged a walkout to protest the coming layoffs. Apparently that did not work, and now they're being told they're fired. I mean, "Laid off."

(Fani Willis just emailed me to say, "I'd rather be laid on than laid off." She included a picture of Darrius "Sweetdick" Honeycum, Esq.'s shlong, for some reason. First time a woman sent me a dicpic. She then appended a postscript: "PS I know nothing at all about why the guy who I'm riding like I'm Luke Perry in 8 Seconds ended his marriage. Stop being so racist, Racist.")

Matt Pearce @mattdpearce L.A. Times management has notified me that 94 @latguild members are being notified of intended layoff today, or about one-fourth of our whole membership.
This total, while devastating, is nonetheless far lower than the total number of Guild layoffs initially expected last week.

They're claiming that 25% of the staff being slashed is a victory for the union?!! What would a loss be, exactly?

Maybe the LA Times is losing money because it has entered the "morbidly obese transgender 'model' centerfolds" phase of its decline:

H/T Ace of Spades HQ

Our Founding Fathers had it right when only White land owning males could vote. Much better country then with more Liberty.

I would have no trouble with a woman voting if she could pass a test proving she was not some confused dingbat soccer mom Feminazi.

Just to brighten your day --

Meanwhile:

The LA Times prog idiots had staged a walkout to protest the coming layoffs. Apparently that did not work, and now they're being told they're fired. I mean, "Laid off."

(Fani Willis just emailed me to say, "I'd rather be laid on than laid off." She included a picture of Darrius "Sweetdick" Honeycum, Esq.'s shlong, for some reason. First time a woman sent me a dicpic. She then appended a postscript: "PS I know nothing at all about why the guy who I'm riding like I'm Luke Perry in 8 Seconds ended his marriage. Stop being so racist, Racist.")

They're claiming that 25% of the staff being slashed is a victory for the union?!! What would a loss be, exactly?

Maybe the LA Times is losing money because it has entered the "morbidly obese transgender 'model' centerfolds" phase of its decline:

H/T Ace of Spades HQ

Reality can be a cold hard slap in the face. I would think some of them would learn something from this, but I doubt it.

It will be someone else's fault.

Reality can be a cold hard slap in the face. I would think some of them would learn something from this, but I doubt it.

It will be someone else's fault.
You are correct, they will never learn. The dimocrap scum of today will be the dimocrap scum of tomorrow.

But those around them may learn. The next generation, the ones coming of age now, maybe they'll learn.

But once you are taken, once a dim, always a dim.

c50dfdf06598cadd166e960261b4e69d79152ac5.gifv

Because there are many more issues that they are interested in other than how athletics should be handled.
Like having their health care under attack.

Seems to me, the dim party wants to eliminate women from society. In Sports, in business, in Media.

Not just in Golf, but in High School Sports, College Sports, etc.

What about that Male that defeated all those female swimmers? How about Dylan Mulvaney?

I know why, do you?

Because there are many more issues that they are interested in other than how athletics should be handled.
Like having their health care under attack.
So, being pregnant is a disease now?

That IS what you think, isn't it? Tell the truth, that fetus is just a malignant parasite to you, isn't it? Put there by some Rapist, no doubt.

dimocraps are scum

You cannot be as ignorant as you perceive to be, at least hopefully you are not, if you are let's hope your family is taking extremely good care of you and monitoring our everyday activities.
Healthcare is more than one issue, which you cannot seem to get into your stupid maga "P01135809" loving brain.
If you do not understand about the actual healthcare issues involving women and what has happened in the past few years, that is on you,
Hope your family is strong enough to cope with your ignorance.

, being pregnant is a disease now?

That IS what you think, isn't it? Tell the truth, that fetus is just a malignant parasite to you, isn't it? Put there by some Rapist, no doubt.

dimocraps are scum

You cannot be as ignorant as you perceive to be, at least hopefully you are not, if you are let's hope your family is taking extremely good care of you and monitoring our everyday activities.
Healthcare is more than one issue, which you cannot seem to get into your stupid maga "P01135809" loving brain.
If you do not understand about the actual healthcare issues involving women and what has happened in the past few years, that is on you,
Hope your family is strong enough to cope with your ignorance.

Can't even bring yourself to use the word abortion. Talk about linguistic gymnastics.

This year it is the anti-Democracy, Anti-Constitution, Anti-Rule of Law, under an autocrat that has favored mob rule, when he leades the minority mob. Platform actually includes the promises and intentions voice on the campaign trail.
We will keep representative democracy where the votes of the people count and are honored, the US Constitution and the rule of law. Take trump and go buy some small Third World country to support communists, authoritarians, and ability of the minority to rule the majority.

Abortion rights. Birth Control rights. They may not like abortion, but they sure don't want old nattering white Bible Thumpers trying to put them in jail or get them killed when the hospital won't treat them.

Can't even bring yourself to use the word abortion. Talk about linguistic gymnastics.
They are pathological liars.

And scum.

Health Care is Health Care. Being pregnant is not a sickness or a disease. Being a stupid fucking dimocrap is closer to being diseased than is being pregnant.

Being ugly isn't a disease. But I'd rather see that addressed than being pregnant. Being pregnant can be an inconvenience, but that's about it. If there is a situation where there is a morbidity associated with being pregnant, THAT is a disease or sickness. A Healthy pregnancy is anything but a disease or a sickness.

Only dimocrap FILTH think otherwise. But, what could one expect? They are, afterall, FILTH.

Forum List

Back