I Don't Understand How A Natural Woman Can vote dim Anymore

I Don't Understand How A Natural Woman Can vote dim Anymore​

What is a "natural" woman to NaziCons?
A woman who is not wearing make up? :D

I don't know.

Conservatives are so obsessed with other people's genitalia it is actually creepy.

They are acting like Tumblr TERFs from year 2013.

Women are a funny lot.

Come on now. Trump can't tell the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley... and now he's declared war on young pop star Taylor Swift.

So? Most fathers are proud of their daughters and, if they weren’t related, likely would date em. You think that’s bizarre. Hell, you’re side would more likely have fathers who’d prefer dating their Sons if not related

Good God. Please tell me you don't have a daughter.

Come on now. Trump can't tell the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley... and now he's declared war on young pop star Taylor Swift.
When the voting starts you know the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley though. We as Republicans have slowly caught on to what is pushed on us as voters. Progs have not. Conservatism is just a word and not a policy in the Republican Party. People like Haley has given us wars and helped the Progs move the nation further left until now it is destroying us. Levels of wealth exist, and they are slowly being lowered as the lower classes get poorer.

Good God. Please tell me you don't have a daughter.
Yes, as a matter af fact I do.

Is the concept of being related and not being related somehow hard for you to understand?

And, her husband constantly thanks me for helping to form her into the outstanding woman she is today.

But we get it, you don’t think women can be outstanding.

Young? She’s 34. Even though she acts 15, she is at an age most would consider mature.

This is just left wing hysteria.
I hate it for you, but you guys wanted it, and then got the opportunity and decided to push it, now don't want to let go of it. Kind of like a dog chasing a car with it's teeth in the tire. If you don't let go, and get out of the way of the mass, your going to get run over by the rear wheels be left in the dirt. Squalling and denying you've been chasing cars only brings attention.

Forum List

Back