‘I don’t need his advice anymore’, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says of top COVID-19 expert Dr. Fauci

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Don't mess with Texas.

‘I don’t need his advice anymore’, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says of top COVID-19 expert Dr. Fauci

AUSTIN -- As cases of the coronavirus surge in Texas, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says he is done listening to the country’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

On Fox News Tuesday, Patrick accused Fauci of being wrong “every time, on every issue,” but Patrick did not offer any evidence.

“I don’t need his advice anymore,” Patrick told host Laura Ingraham. “We will listen to a lot of science. We will listen to a lot of doctors. And Gov. Abbott, myself and other state leaders will make the decision. No thank you, Dr. Fauci.”

Don't mess with Texas.

AUSTIN -- As cases of the coronavirus surge in Texas, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says he is done listening to the country’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

On Fox News Tuesday, Patrick accused Fauci of being wrong “every time, on every issue,” but Patrick did not offer any evidence.

“I don’t need his advice anymore,” Patrick told host Laura Ingraham. “We will listen to a lot of science. We will listen to a lot of doctors. And Gov. Abbott, myself and other state leaders will make the decision. No thank you, Dr. Fauci.”
And they wonder why there's been a surge in cases. SMH. Florida thought the same and the cases are booming.

Don't mess with Texas.

More cases among healthy adults but no spike in deaths

Don't mess with Texas.

And they wonder why there's been a surge in cases. SMH. Florida thought the same and the cases are booming.

There are lost lives due to poverty and lost businesses. You look at death rate and give information and allow free citizens to decide. I watched poker played online in California, and they all had masks on and a plastic separator between them all. Society can function with some restrictions and precautions.

We know who is most at risk. Let's not pretend there isn't a great deal of politics behind this, I see CNN angry and critical of ANY state trying to open up and return to normal. Especially Florida and other places. Did these low performing Comrades at CNN say anything about nursing home deaths in New York? We have the same problem here in Ontario and Quebec.

Furthermore, the aggressive steps China took in Honk Kong probably tells us a little bit about the motivations of spreading this virus. I will remain in the conspiracy camp about it's source based on the timing and actions of the Communists (along with their Communist supporters in MSM who refuse to raise the issue much at all).

Don't mess with Texas.

Here is why, which is so easy to see if you had any thoughts to work with:

Realclimate Science

COVID Triplespeak
Posted on July 1, 2020 by tonyheller

Excerpt:

The Texas Medical Center near downtown Houston has seen a large increase in COVID-19 hospitalizations this month, particularly since about June 12th.

TMC Daily New Covid-19 Hospitalizations – Texas Medical Center

Houston had massive demonstrations (tens of thousands of people) from about May 29 to June 10 at George Floyd’s funeral. Note that they are wearing masks.

LINK

=======

The mass crowded protesting, burning, looting, and more leftist behavior.

Don't mess with Texas.

His 100,000 new cases per month is hilarious, he wrong about other stuff too.....

Trump should ask him to go home.

Yes, Fauci is a dumbass!
Fauuci is no different than any other dumbass bureaucratic asshole. Anyone who pisses their life away working as a bureaucrat typically can't hack it out in the real world and that is precisely why they piss their lives away working for the gubberment. Fear keeps them on the farm along with the certain knowledge that they really don't know shit so the only ship they can sail on is the ship of fools called government.

Don't mess with Texas.

We are testing now, dumbass. You do notice that the death rate is about the ordinary flu rate? Another fail on the liberals part to get Trump. To bad it cost more lives than the covid epidemic. You people have blood on your hands.

Don't mess with Texas.

Here is why, which is so easy to see if you had any thoughts to work with:

Realclimate Science

COVID Triplespeak
Posted on July 1, 2020 by tonyheller

Excerpt:

The Texas Medical Center near downtown Houston has seen a large increase in COVID-19 hospitalizations this month, particularly since about June 12th.

TMC Daily New Covid-19 Hospitalizations – Texas Medical Center

Houston had massive demonstrations (tens of thousands of people) from about May 29 to June 10 at George Floyd’s funeral. Note that they are wearing masks.

LINK

=======

The mass crowded protesting, burning, looting, and more leftist behavior.
So, the large "protest" gatherings and the heavily attended State funeral given to George Floyd caused this spike?

:auiqs.jpg:

I just can't.......JESUS, I am so fucking tired of all this insane leftist bullshit.

This from a guy was only has a B.A. in English. What the hell does he know about medicine?

F**k Fraudci

1593643482697.png

Forum List

Back