BLM Founder Admits They Are Marxists. Multiple clips of their leaders. Be afraid. Stunning clips show you must fight them

The Link doesn't play for me, there are a butt load of off-site trackers and cookies on that site.
I would suggest linking directly to the YouTube video. I wouldn't advise people to go to that site.

The Link doesn't play for me, there are a butt load of off-site trackers and cookies on that site.
I would suggest linking directly to the YouTube video. I wouldn't advise people to go to that site.

Understand your concern, but there is nothing to excerpt, thus have to post the link instead, to drive traffic there as part of being able to view their video.

Fair use.

Understand your concern, but there is nothing to excerpt, thus have to post the link instead, to drive traffic there as part of being able to view their video.

Fair use.
Uhh... No? You can copy and paste what I have done. It's fine. Unless that wasn't the video you were trying to show.

Fair use.
Yeah they were blocking the usual "view on Youtube" link you see in most YouTube links, either trying to make it look like their own... or not wanting people to do what Sunsettommy did :D

Feel free to copy/paste quote this to the OP...

Beat me to it... I viewed the source code and got the link as well

You don't have to do that either... Just start the video, and while it's playing you'll see the YouTube logo at the bottom right... click it, and it'll take you to YouTube. Copy and paste the URL. Whalla.

Edit: Unless that's the link you were talking about... In which case... You need a better browser, that one is fuck'n with ya.

You don't have to do that either... Just start the video, and while it's playing you'll see the YouTube logo at the bottom right... click it, and it'll take you to YouTube. Copy and paste the URL. Whalla.

Edit: Unless that's the link you were talking about... In which case... You need a better browser, that one is fuck'n with ya.

Not the browser, I use AdBlock and NoScript and it blocked it due to cross trackers embedded in the link. It wasn't blocking the Youtube video, but rather embedded scripts also used if you clicked the view button.

Fair use.
Uhh... No? You can copy and paste what I have done. It's fine. Unless that wasn't the video you were trying to show.

No! the FAIR USE copyright laws says you can't lift the entire post and title from there, bring it to here, then leave the originating website out in the cold.

Not the browser, I use AdBlock and NoScript and it blocked it due to cross trackers embedded in the link. It wasn't blocking the Youtube video, but rather embedded scripts also used if you clicked the view button.

Ahhh... Https everywhere is a good one as well. It's weird that the companies/people that want to track you don't want to do it while encrypting it.

No! the FAIR USE copyright laws says you can't lift the entire post and title from there, bring it to here, then leave the originating website out in the cold.
Really? Looks like that website lifted that video from OAN... I just put it back to it's original owners of said video. If it's FAIR USE they would have something to say about it, which... Per you they do not.

Fair use.
Yeah they were blocking the usual "view on Youtube" link you see in most YouTube links, either trying to make it look like their own... or not wanting people to do what Sunsettommy did :D

This means you didn't watch the video...., thanks for making that clear.

:cool:

Really? Looks like that website lifted that video from OAN... I just put it back to it's original owners of said video. If it's FAIR USE they would have something to say about it, which... Per you they do not.

You must be blind, since OAN is seen in two places on the video screen, they UPLOADED the video into Youtube, then post it on their website.

Their youtube postings have little to zero dialogue in them.

Here is what the OAN website looks like:

If they use youtube that is already 99% of the post.

A youtube video is linked in the article as well.

This should not be a surprise to anyone that has even bothered to do a cursory look at what they stand for.

You must be blind, since OAN is seen in two places on the video screen, they UPLOADED the video into Youtube, then post it on their website.

You misunderstand... All I did was take out the middleman... Whatfinger is just a collection of links. They don't now, nor will they ever have a fair use argument.

You misunderstand... All I did was take out the middleman... Whatfinger is just a collection of links. They don't now, nor will they ever have a fair use argument.
Exactly... they don't want people providing the link without including them...which is common for anyone. They want the page views to sell ads like everyone else. My advice to them, is they need to host their own videos instead of YouTube providing the service. It takes those within the know how about 5 seconds tops to gain the link to Youtube and get the vid much easier

What a bunch ignorant women they are!

What finger video

BLM Founder Admits They Are Marxists. Multiple clips of their leaders. Be afraid. Stunning clips show you must fight them
July 1,2020

Too short for Excerpt

LINK

======

Video in the link.
OF COURSE they are:

9808627.jpeg

tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71mzDHapBrL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UX342_.png

CPCN_flag.jpg

41C2TnGKKXL._SX425_.jpg

BLM-_-Fist-Flag-White-Flat_grande.jpg

images

images

images

Again old Karl Marx gets yest another outing by the OP
What a bunch ignorant women they are!

What finger video

July 1,2020

Too short for Excerpt

LINK

======

Video in the link.
Again old Karl Marx gets yet another outing by the OP determined to give him a rebirth after years on the slide since the fall of the USSR.
The overall Black Lives Matter movement is a decentralized network and has no formal hierarchy. wikipedia
This is the movement that is bringing masses out onto the streets. They protest simply on the basis of a video that went viral of the murder of a black man George Floyd by white police. I doubt the vast majority have ever heard about the other BLM movement you refer to, their leaders or their politics.
A am quite sure the players in a recent Premiership Soccer match in England where champions Manchester City took on Arsenal and all players had Black Lives Matter emblazoned on the back of their shirts instead of their usual names.

1593634655027.png

Have a clue about the organization you refer to and would no doubt laugh if you asked them if they are Marxist.

You must really think people are thick as pig shit if you think we are going to fall for your efforts to distort the truth and what is really going on. Get a life ffs.

1593634972437.png

Forum List

Back