I dont get it, why would progressive slaves vote for the very freedoms that allow them to be free?

Maybe collectively we can do better. ...

Every time those words have been uttered by someone with a lot of guns, millions of people have died (starting with stupid farm animals like you).
You know who else keeps saying we are all in this together? A lot of CEO's of Americans companies

True to form, since the COVID-19 pandemic emerged, brands have been quick to invoke ambiguous yet arguably commodified notions of connectivity, care and community, in the service of capitalism.

Move to China. You wouldn't last a week.

Every time those words have been uttered by someone with a lot of guns, millions of people have died (starting with stupid farm animals like you).
You know who else keeps saying we are all in this together? A lot of CEO's of Americans companies

True to form, since the COVID-19 pandemic emerged, brands have been quick to invoke ambiguous yet arguably commodified notions of connectivity, care and community, in the service of capitalism.

Coming from the guy who works for a public school, is in a union and is relying on a pension us tax payers have to give you when the rest of us don't get pensions.

Like when?
etc
etc
Or world war two when we joined the Allies.

Or when like how baby boomers all benefited from social programs like social security and medicare?

Or going green. We can't do it alone. Collectively we can make a difference.

Or like how the Big 3 employees made a lot of money collective bargaining? So do you as a public school teacher. Just look at what private school teachers make fool.

Or healthcare. You have group insurance right?

I could work in a wet market or rice fields. Or better yet I would sell fish and rice to Americans. I'd be an importer exporter. It'd be nice to be tall.

Coming from the guy who works for a public school, is in a union and is relying on a pension us tax payers have to give you when the rest of us don't get pensions.

Keep guessing, douche.

You know who else said it?

We are stronger together
Walter Payton is not just a great athlete and a Hall of Fame running back; he is arguably one of the greatest men to play the game of football. His greatness is not just found on the field, but in his character and conduct off the field. In fact, when the National Football League recognizes a player for his contributions to his community or to mankind, it compares that player to Walter Payton. The Walter Payton award is one of the greatest honors the NFL bestows each year. This award is so prestigious that the player who receives the Walter Payton Man of the Year award will wear an emblem on his jersey for the rest of his career.
Peyton, who played for the Chicago Bears for 13 years, left a lasting impact on his team and on the NFL. Above the Bears’ locker is this quote by Walter Peyton: “We are stronger together than we are alone.”[1] Peyton nailed it with this quote. He was speaking about more than just football. In team sports, as well as in life, we need each other!
United we Stand ,, Divided we Fall. Then the progs come in with Diversity, gender dysphoria and hatred, wealth envy, racism, yeah, you talk big...Yet you vote for the very people who want you divided.
If white America stopped discriminating against black people we wouldn't need diversity programs.

Don't forget there is a reason companies have diversity programs. It's to fix a problem. You deny the problem exists. Of course the fortune 500 companies who are dealing with diversity issues disagree with you. So while you and unkotare deny the problem exists, the real world is already addressing it so not sure why I'm even wasting my breath.

I could work in a wet market or rice fields. ...

No, you couldn't. You wouldn't last a week.

I could work in a wet market or rice fields. ...

No, you couldn't. You wouldn't last a week.
I'd operate a rickshaw.

You need a community to survive. There are plenty of democracies that have collect ways of doing things. Trust you to go to the sound bite version.

Forum List

Back