I Don't Care About Their Problems Anymore.

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.
that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.
A union run by republicans, huh? That is rich
It might be rich but its true. So your claim is there are no repubs in the police unions?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.
that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats are in control of all these government big city shitholes. Most of them have Negro Mayors and Police Chief. The Democrats run the police force so just shut the fuck and take responsiblity for a change.

Police unions are pro-Republican?
Most of them.

fact?

or opinion?

A union run by republicans, huh? That is rich
It might be rich but its true. So your claim is there are no repubs in the police unions?

So your claim is there are no repubs in the police unions?

IN?

Yes

Running them?

no

I hated watching that video...I had to turn away...it angered me to the point that I was thinking of finding a peaceful protest to join....until the looting started....now I couldn't care less...this is the kind of people the cops have to deal with every damn day...white black red brown and yellow thugs with no sense of community that run around destroying everything they touch....its no wonder cops are so overly aggressive...look at the people they have to deal with....

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

Yep, you and your ilk would rather have a civil war, no surprise here.

Civil war,no civil war...
Makes no difference to me. All I know is it'll be over before it starts.

Police unions are pro-Republican?
Most of them.

fact?

or opinion?
He has neither....

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.

Chauvin had something like 18 complaints about his racism. And we aren't talking about occasional. We are talking about a consistent pattern of behavior that is traditional among police.
Which party has been in control with the local government of the city which he was employed?
Fuck that. You republicans want to blame all the bad stuff on democrats and take credit for the good. If democrats run the city, it's because republicans are losing those elections. If what you had for a plan could do better, a republican would be in the office.
You can't even bring yourself to admit that it's government is democrat controlled. You have to deflect back to republicans, IM2.
Your hate runs deep, and you can't be taken seriously.
No, you can't admit that republicans lose elections because their plan would make things worse. You want to blame democrats for a white cop murdering a black man. And you talk about hate. You're a joke.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats are in control of all these government big city shitholes. Most of them have Negro Mayors and Police Chief. The Democrats run the police force so just shut the fuck and take responsiblity for a change.
No youre confused cave chimp.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting. There is no police chief or mayor thats going to personally spend his time hiring a cop. Those are political positions They have other things to do.

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.

Chauvin had something like 18 complaints about his racism. And we aren't talking about occasional. We are talking about a consistent pattern of behavior that is traditional among police.
Which party has been in control with the local government of the city which he was employed?
Fuck that. You republicans want to blame all the bad stuff on democrats and take credit for the good. If democrats run the city, it's because republicans are losing those elections. If what you had for a plan could do better, a republican would be in the office.
You can't even bring yourself to admit that it's government is democrat controlled. You have to deflect back to republicans, IM2.
No, you can't admit that republicans lose elections because their plan would make things worse. You want to blame democrats for a white cop murdering a black man. And you talk about hate. You're a joke.
Blue city cops with democrats leaders....its always in blue cities....

We got a racist running his mouth off about an occasional bad cop but the bitch can't apply that same occasional to rioters as opposed to protesters. And he just ignores the fact that many of the rioters are white.

You mean antifa.
I think we've made our position regarding those punks very clear.
Shoot the little leftist pricks down in the street along with everyone else who is participating in this bullshit.

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

Blue city cops with democrats leaders....its always in blue cities....
Thats where the angriest cave chimps flock to join the police force. They love dem cities.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting.
Bullshit...you don't know what you are talking about......cops enlist just like into the military and their boot camp weeds them out....just like in the military....

It is hypocritical for the Blacks to be calling for the lynching of a White cop when they ignore the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White crime in this country.

So I don;t give a shit either.

Ignorant... Old...White...Racist.

In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

You don't understand demographic mathematics do you? You have been confused about this every time the conversation comes up even though I have tried to educate you.

1591025639271.png

Thats where the angriest cave chimps flock to join the police force. They love dem cities.
Something is not working in blue cities...the training or maybe just maybe its the kinds of thugs and attitudes of the people that are responsible for excessive anger in blue city cops.....

It is hypocritical for the Blacks to be calling for the lynching of a White cop when they ignore the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White crime in this country.

So I don;t give a shit either.

Ignorant... Old...White...Racist.

In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

More problems with percentages in the black community.....
Are you incapable of learning or are our public schools really this bad?

Something is not working in blue cities...the training or maybe just maybe its the kinds of thugs and attitudes of the people that are responsible for excessive anger in blue city cops.....
Whats not working is that they hire cave chimps that eagerly join so they can crack some heads. They are too afraid to do it without a gun and the protection of the legal system so they join the PD. Dont act like you didnt know this.

Forum List

Back