I Don't Care About Their Problems Anymore.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

The sad part about this is everyone agreed the cop was wrong based on what we saw in the video. President Trump took swift action and the cop now sits behind bars awaiting trail. There was a real opportunity for everyone to hear each other. But now, it's like you said. One cop does represent all cops. This has gone way to far and now more are dead. I don't care either anymore. Athletes can kneel all they want now and it will fall in deaf ears.
Drumpf didnt do shit. The DA has built a bullshit case thats going to get dismissed. Its all just a show to pretend like something is being done.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

Yep, you and your ilk would rather have a civil war, no surprise here.

The "war" is with the Democratic Party. Which way it will go depends on primarily on them.

Their behavior and their communistic nonsense is surely fueling the animosity towards them felt by Americans.
Democrats are Americans. Our behavior? Ask the white republicans showing up who are doing the looting. The war that you seek results in your death and the deaths of the other white supremacists who participate in the war you want to start. The only animosity that exists from Americans are against those like you. Doubt that at your own peril.

Just a thought.
Thanks for the thought but no one asked you to listen or care. its a voluntary thing that only you can decide.

Indeed, and since this is among other things a venue for self-expression, I expressed it.
Indeed, and since we see you are swimming in ignorance regarding the facts I have expressed that it doesnt matter.

Just a thought.

The "war" is with the Democratic Party. Which way it will go depends on primarily on them.

Their behavior and their communistic nonsense is surely fueling the animosity towards them felt by Americans.
I wouldnt call conservatives americans. At least not in a true sense. They hate people having freedom. Thats not an american stance.

Some white people have been showing up for the ongoing protests against the George Floyd killing with thoughtfulness and in solidarity, including by putting their bodies in between cops and black protestors.

Other white people have been showing their whole entire asses.

In the ‘whole entire asses’ category, are the various disaffected suburban whites across the country who’ve been showing up to protests to break shit just because they can.

Whites are the main ones burning and looting.

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

George Floyd wasn't killed by the cop. The autopsy proved it.
Floyd was killed by the cop.
yes we already know that,,,

the point is that now means nothing because of the riots,,
Don't let the enemy continue to control the narrative.
You are the enemy.
I am absolutely YOUR enemy and proud of it too. You are a low life scum sucking democrat. Not worth a peeled peach.

Just a thought.

Democrats are Americans.

Au contraire. They are alien, and anathema to America.

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

We got a racist running his mouth off about an occasional bad cop but the bitch can't apply that same occasional to rioters as opposed to protesters. And he just ignores the fact that many of the rioters are white.

Some white people have been showing up for the ongoing protests against the George Floyd killing with thoughtfulness and in solidarity, including by putting their bodies in between cops and black protestors.

Other white people have been showing their whole entire asses.

In the ‘whole entire asses’ category, are the various disaffected suburban whites across the country who’ve been showing up to protests to break shit just because they can.

Got a link to prove that?

Or is it just your racist opinion?

Just a thought.

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.

Just a thought.

Democrats are Americans.

They may be anathema to you white supremacists, but not Americans.

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

How many occurrences of an event does it take for that event to go from occasional to common?

You do realize that a small percentage of any group can behave disproportionately don't you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.
You silly MF. You dont define whats legitimate or not and you dont define a bad-cop only when he kills a Black person. These bastards have patterns that other supposedly good cops see. So they have fucked a lot of people over long before they get to your definition of what a bad cop is and kills someone.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.

Chauvin had something like 18 complaints about his racism. And we aren't talking about occasional. We are talking about a consistent pattern of behavior that is traditional among police.

Just a thought.

Democrats are Americans.

They may be anathema to you white supremacists, but not Americans.

With your personality and POV, I suspect I have more shade friends than YOU do. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back