I Don't Care About Their Problems Anymore.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting.
Bullshit...you don't know what you are talking about......cops enlist just like into the military and their boot camp weeds them out....just like in the military....
BTW. Cops dont enlist retard. They get hired.
You are an idiot....they enlist in the police academy...if they complete the training they are hired and assigned...

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.
that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats are in control of all these government big city shitholes. Most of them have Negro Mayors and Police Chief. The Democrats run the police force so just shut the fuck and take responsiblity for a change.
No youre confused cave chimp.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting. There is no police chief or mayor thats going to personally spend his time hiring a cop. Those are political positions They have other things to do.
so youre saying democrat mayors are allowing white supremacist to run their police force???

thats a whole different level of stupid,,,

Bullshit...you don't know what you are talking about......cops enlist just like into the military and their boot camp weeds them out....just like in the military....
You are an idiot....they enlist in the police academy...if they complete the training they are hired and assigned...
Youre an idiot and you dont know what youre talking about. You enlist in the military. You get hired to the police force. You cant just walk into a PD and sign up for the academy dummy.

"After completing the hiring and selection process, accepted recruits will begin 26 weeks of training at the police academy. "

George Floyd wasn't killed by the cop. The autopsy proved it.
Floyd was killed by the cop.
Thats not true

Floyd died of natural causes

I cant defend how the cops treated floyd

but they didnt kill him
its their actions that led to his death,,,and is why its 3rd degree murder and not 1st,,,
Perhaps

and if so they will be punished

But the riots are totally uncalled for

Youre an idiot and you dont know what youre talking about. You enlist in the military. You get hired to the police force. You cant just walk into a PD and sign up for the academy dummy.

"After completing the hiring and selection process, accepted recruits will begin 26 weeks of training at the police academy. "
thats exactly how its done you dumbass,,,

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.
that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.

The Democrats are in control of all these government big city shitholes. Most of them have Negro Mayors and Police Chief. The Democrats run the police force so just shut the fuck and take responsiblity for a change.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting. There is no police chief or mayor thats going to personally spend his time hiring a cop. Those are political positions They have other things to do.
so youre saying democrat mayors are allowing white supremacist to run their police force???

How do you know someone is is a white supremacist unless they confess to you? You cant just fire someone because you suspect they are a racist. The law says you have to have proof.

Your question is a whole different level of stupid.

thats exactly how its done you dumbass,,,
Glad you agree dumbass.

How do you know someone is is a white supremacist unless they confess to you? You cant just fire someone because you suspect they are a racist. The law says you have to have proof.

I havent seen your proof they are,,,

odd

you don't seem to need proof someone is a White Supremacist.

I do know what I'm talking about I almost enlisted in the Los Angeles Police Academy you blowhard jackass....after you enlist you are screened physically and mentally and then you are off to the academy for three months of training if you complete the training you are assigned to a precinct...like a rookie....you never sit for an interview with the police chief or anyone else so who do you think does the hiring dummy?....

When you see stats like this, it is indeed hard to give a shit at all.

First, here is the racial breakdown of the Minneapolis population from the 2010 census:

White: 63.8 percent
Black: 18.6 percent
American Indian: 2.0 percent
Asian: 5.6 percent
Two or more races: 4.4 percent
Hispanic (of any race): 10.5 percent

As usual with government statistics, Hispanics are said to be of “any race,” which is why the total comes to 110 percent. Please note that in the pie charts below, there is no category for Hispanics. Most are probably classified as “white,” but lumping whites and Hispanics together makes it impossible to draw conclusions about crime rates for either group. This stupid practice has gone on for decades.

Here are the numbers for homicide with a firearm:

Homicide with a Firearm

Here are the numbers for homicide, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault combined:

Violent Crime-Homicide, Rape, Robbery, and Aggravated Assault

Here are the numbers for non-fatal shootings:

Non-Fatal Shootings

Here are the numbers for homicide, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny, auto theft, and arson put together.

Crime-Homicide, Rape, Robbery, Aggravated Assault, Burglary, Larceny, Auto Theft, and Arson

As these pie charts show, violent crime in Minneapolis is overwhelmingly black — even though blacks are not even 20 percent of the population. A simple calculation of proportions shows that blacks are 16 times more likely than non-blacks to kill someone with a gun. (It is not possible to make a direct comparison with whites because we can’t tell whites from Hispanics.) They are 9.7 times more likely than non-blacks to commit an aggregate of the most violent crimes: homicide, robbery, rape, and aggravated assault.

What makes you think I have to prove something to you? You dont run anything.

I do know what I'm talking about I almost enlisted in the Los Angeles Police Academy you blowhard jackass....after you enlist you are screened physically and mentally and then you are off to the academy for three months of training if you complete the training you are assigned to a precinct...like a rookie....you never sit for an interview with the police chief or anyone else so who do you think does the hiring dummy?....
No you dont know what youre talking about. You have to complete the hiring process before you are sent to the academy you dumb fuck. if you flunk out then you get released.

"Upon meeting eligibility requirements, individuals can apply for a position with the LAPD by completing the online application, with includes preliminary background screening questions as well as a job preview questionnaire to assess the candidate's readiness for police work. Accepted candidates then complete the selection process with additional aptitude, medical, and psychological exams. Those who successfully pass all stages of the process will complete officer training at The Los Angeles Police Academy. "

Last edited:

yes I do,,,

yes I do,,,
Well I mean you dont run anything other than your mouth.

These hypocritical Negroes that are demanding that the White cop be lynched for wasting the Black thug really don't give a shit about Black Lives.

Instead of rioting and looting and making assholes of themselves demanding the lynching of the cop they should be bitching about the tremendous Black on Black murders. Like we see in Chicago, which is the same in all these Demcrat controlled big city shitholes:

Final May Totals (YoY)
Shot & Killed: 75 (+47%)
Shot & Wounded: 314 (+55%)
Total Shot: 389 (+53%)
Total Homicides: 79 (+41%)

Week in Progress (5/31 – 6/6)
Shot & Killed: 14
Shot & Wounded: 41
Total Shot: 55
Total Homicides: 14

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 218
Shot & Wounded: 953
Total Shot: 1171
Total Homicides: 241

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

The sad part about this is everyone agreed the cop was wrong based on what we saw in the video. President Trump took swift action and the cop now sits behind bars awaiting trail. There was a real opportunity for everyone to hear each other. But now, it's like you said. One cop does represent all cops. This has gone way to far and now more are dead. I don't care either anymore. Athletes can kneel all they want now and it will fall in deaf ears.
trump took no action and stop blaming blacks for what whites are doing.
What exactly is that you think Trump should have done that he didn't? Declare Martial Law? Send in the troops without being asked by Mayors and Governors? What's happening now in Democratically controlled States and cities is on Democrats...not on the President!

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

How many occurrences of an event does it take for that event to go from occasional to common?

You do realize that a small percentage of any group can behave disproportionately don't you?

My point precisely.
So tell me when does the occasional become common?

Forum List

Back