I Don't Care About Their Problems Anymore.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

How many occurrences of an event does it take for that event to go from occasional to common?

You do realize that a small percentage of any group can behave disproportionately don't you?

My point precisely.
So tell me when does the occasional become common?

See #34.

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.
that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats are in control of all these government big city shitholes. Most of them have Negro Mayors and Police Chief. The Democrats run the police force so just shut the fuck and take responsiblity for a change.
No youre confused cave chimp.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting. There is no police chief or mayor thats going to personally spend his time hiring a cop. Those are political positions They have other things to do.
so youre saying democrat mayors are allowing white supremacist to run their police force???

thats a whole different level of stupid,,,
How do you know someone is is a white supremacist unless they confess to you? You cant just fire someone because you suspect they are a racist. The law says you have to have proof.

Your question is a whole different level of stupid.
I havent seen your proof they are,,,
What makes you think I have to prove something to you? You dont run anything.
yes I do,,,
Well I mean you dont run anything other than your mouth.
how would you know???

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.
that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.

The Democrats are in control of all these government big city shitholes. Most of them have Negro Mayors and Police Chief. The Democrats run the police force so just shut the fuck and take responsiblity for a change.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting. There is no police chief or mayor thats going to personally spend his time hiring a cop. Those are political positions They have other things to do.
so youre saying democrat mayors are allowing white supremacist to run their police force???

How do you know someone is is a white supremacist unless they confess to you? You cant just fire someone because you suspect they are a racist. The law says you have to have proof.

yes I do,,,
how would you know???
How would I know you run your mouth? Thats kind of self evident.

yes I do,,,
how would you know???
you said "I dont run anything other than my mouth",,,

you cant even keep up with your own comments,,,

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.
Blacks think that acting like Muslim terrorists is going to get them somewhere, and it's never gonna do anything but get them thrown in prison or shot looting.

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

Thats correct. What confused you about that statement?

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

youre the one thats confused,,,

like I said ,,how would you know all I do is run my mouth??

Just a thought.
Amen to this. The way that people have decided to respond to this only makes other people be turned off even more. Sometimes the best thing that can be done is nothing at all, especially if you want badly enough whatever kind of attention from other people it is that you want out of them. Rioting only makes you look just as bad as whoever it is that sets you off, maybe even worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

Ive noticed this for years as well. He isnt exactly the sharpest poster, thats for sure.

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

Ive noticed this for years as well. He isnt exactly the sharpest poster, thats for sure.
thats an understatement,,,

Just a thought.

You were never listening. This isn't about police brutality anymore. It's class warfare.

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

Like I said....its self evident. Is that where you got confused the last time? Do you know what self evident means?

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

Like I said....its self evident. Is that where you got confused the last time? Do you know what self evident means?
how do you know thats all I do???

Just a thought.

Biden campaign will put them right back on the street ...
Do you have any idea how f'n stupid that sounds?

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.

Chauvin had something like 18 complaints about his racism. And we aren't talking about occasional. We are talking about a consistent pattern of behavior that is traditional among police.
Which party has been in control with the local government of the city which he was employed?
Fuck that. You republicans want to blame all the bad stuff on democrats and take credit for the good. If democrats run the city, it's because republicans are losing those elections. If what you had for a plan could do better, a republican would be in the office.
You can't even bring yourself to admit that it's government is democrat controlled. You have to deflect back to republicans, IM2.
Your hate runs deep, and you can't be taken seriously.
No, you can't admit that republicans lose elections because their plan would make things worse. You want to blame democrats for a white cop murdering a black man. And you talk about hate. You're a joke.
You are still deflecting, but it's all you can do

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

I said all you run is your mouth. You probably do a lot dumb shit but the only thing you run is your mouth. Now what do you think of the topic?

Just a thought.

I was there almost a week ago

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

I said all you run is your mouth. You probably do a lot dumb shit but the only thing you run is your mouth.
NOOO you said "ALL I do is run my mouth"
at least you can do is keep up with your own comments,,,

youre also to stupid to know I dont use my mouth to type,,,

Forum List

Back