I Don't Care About Their Problems Anymore.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.
I think many Americans will agree with you

the original issue has been overshadowed by black and ANTIFA violence for fun and profit

But, but, but, they demand that YOU listen to them. Listen to them screaming the same stupid bullshit lie they’ve been repeating for decades, that blacks are being “systematically” killed off by white cops.

Plus, according to them, it’s your fault for not listening during “kneel-gate” in the NFL. Those were “peaceful protests”. But because you “didn’t listen”, they had to get violent.

Of course getting violent doesn’t change the fact that very few blacks actually get killed by cops. More white people get killed, not just in real numbers but in “per capita” as well. They are full of shit and we should all be done listening to their lies.

I see them as the effect rather than the cause.

The cause is our media which uses every trick in the book to manipulate them into action.

But, but, but, they demand that YOU listen to them. Listen to them screaming the same stupid bullshit lie they’ve been repeating for decades, that blacks are being “systematically” killed off by white cops.

Plus, according to them, it’s your fault for not listening during “kneel-gate” in the NFL. Those were “peaceful protests”. But because you “didn’t listen”, they had to get violent.

Of course getting violent doesn’t change the fact that very few blacks actually get killed by cops. More white people get killed, not just in real numbers but in “per capita” as well. They are full of shit and we should all be done listening to their lies.

They take away the spotlight from the militarization of the police and the shit they've been pulling for at least the last 25 years ....from shooting dogs for no reason ...to destructive nazi like swat team raids ....flash banging newborns and wrong addresses included ....people will scream ya got the wrong address as they're terrorized and thier homes torn apart.....with homeowners being stuck with large repair and a household full of damaged shit bills

I could go on all morning

Blm antifa ...just useful idiots

Not a current event doesn't belong here. This "thought" could have just been added to an existing thread on the topic.

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.
  • Rates of violent crime in cities did not make it any more or less likely for police departments to kill people. For example, Buffalo and Newark police departments had low rates of police violence despite high crime rates while Spokane and Bakersfield had relatively low crime rates and high rates of police violence.

Just a thought.

The sad part about this is everyone agreed the cop was wrong based on what we saw in the video. President Trump took swift action and the cop now sits behind bars awaiting trail. There was a real opportunity for everyone to hear each other. But now, it's like you said. One cop does represent all cops. This has gone way to far and now more are dead. I don't care either anymore. Athletes can kneel all they want now and it will fall in deaf ears.

Just a thought.

Yep, you and your ilk would rather have a civil war, no surprise here.

Just a thought.

The sad part about this is everyone agreed the cop was wrong based on what we saw in the video. President Trump took swift action and the cop now sits behind bars awaiting trail. There was a real opportunity for everyone to hear each other. But now, it's like you said. One cop does represent all cops. This has gone way to far and now more are dead. I don't care either anymore. Athletes can kneel all they want now and it will fall in deaf ears.
trump took no action and stop blaming blacks for what whites are doing.

Some white people have been showing up for the ongoing protests against the George Floyd killing with thoughtfulness and in solidarity, including by putting their bodies in between cops and black protestors.

Other white people have been showing their whole entire asses.

In the ‘whole entire asses’ category, are the various disaffected suburban whites across the country who’ve been showing up to protests to break shit just because they can.

Just a thought.
Thanks for the thought but no one asked you to listen or care. its a voluntary thing that only you can decide.

Just a thought.

Yep, you and your ilk would rather have a civil war, no surprise here.

The "war" is with the Democratic Party. Which way it will go depends on primarily on them.

Their behavior and their communistic nonsense is surely fueling the animosity towards them felt by Americans.

Just a thought.
Thanks for the thought but no one asked you to listen or care. its a voluntary thing that only you can decide.

Indeed, and since this is among other things a venue for self-expression, I expressed it.

Forum List

Back