I Don't Care About Their Problems Anymore.

George Floyd wasn't killed by the cop. The autopsy proved it.
And you wonder why people fight back. That’s just stupid.
If the knee on his neck didnt kill him, then he died because he got into a physical confrontation with the police, which his unhealthy body couldnt handle. That wouldnt be the fault of the cops. Thats IF the knee on the neck wasnt the issue. Im not convinced either way yet to be honest.

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.
that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats are in control of all these government big city shitholes. Most of them have Negro Mayors and Police Chief. The Democrats run the police force so just shut the fuck and take responsiblity for a change.
No youre confused cave chimp.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting. There is no police chief or mayor thats going to personally spend his time hiring a cop. Those are political positions They have other things to do.
so youre saying democrat mayors are allowing white supremacist to run their police force???

thats a whole different level of stupid,,,
How do you know someone is is a white supremacist unless they confess to you? You cant just fire someone because you suspect they are a racist. The law says you have to have proof.

Your question is a whole different level of stupid.
I havent seen your proof they are,,,
What makes you think I have to prove something to you? You dont run anything.
yes I do,,,
Well I mean you dont run anything other than your mouth.
how would you know???
How would I know you run your mouth? Thats kind of self evident.
you said "I dont run anything other than my mouth",,,

you cant even keep up with your own comments,,,
Thats correct. What confused you about that statement?
youre the one thats confused,,,

like I said ,,how would you know all I do is run my mouth??
Like I said....its self evident. Is that where you got confused the last time? Do you know what self evident means?
how do you know thats all I do???
I said all you run is your mouth. You probably do a lot dumb shit but the only thing you run is your mouth.
NOOO you said "ALL I do is run my mouth"
at least you can do is keep up with your own comments,,,

youre also to stupid to know I dont use my mouth to type,,,
I corrected that dummy.

"Well I mean you dont run anything other than your mouth. "

This some next level bullshit. This few bad apple bullshit is retarded if white people actually believe it. How the fuck 1 bad apple gone go undetected all these years over and over all across the country for centuries? You MF's cant even make up a good lie.

Because there are more than one bad apple, and they are spread out all over the country.

As far as this particular bad apple, ask Klobachar why he is still on the force.
You got that right. Except its more than just one spread out all over the country. They have entire PD's that consist of racist goons. I know the one in Sacramento had about 80% of their force belonged to various white supremacy groups. Now the other 20% had to know about it but they havent said anything. Are they good cops?

I dont know who Klobachar is but I can guarantee you they are either white or a sellout.
that makes sense since california is a democrat state,,,,never seen more racist than at a democrat event,,,
The state has nothing to do with the hiring process. Its the PD leadership and unions and they primarily consist of repubs/white supremacists.

The Democrats are in control of all these government big city shitholes. Most of them have Negro Mayors and Police Chief. The Democrats run the police force so just shut the fuck and take responsiblity for a change.

The police unions and leadership do the hiring and selecting. There is no police chief or mayor thats going to personally spend his time hiring a cop. Those are political positions They have other things to do.
so youre saying democrat mayors are allowing white supremacist to run their police force???

How do you know someone is is a white supremacist unless they confess to you? You cant just fire someone because you suspect they are a racist. The law says you have to have proof.

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

Like I said....its self evident. Is that where you got confused the last time? Do you know what self evident means?
I said all you run is your mouth. You probably do a lot dumb shit but the only thing you run is your mouth.

I corrected that dummy.

how would you know what else I do???

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.
  • Rates of violent crime in cities did not make it any more or less likely for police departments to kill people. For example, Buffalo and Newark police departments had low rates of police violence despite high crime rates while Spokane and Bakersfield had relatively low crime rates and high rates of police violence.

Bullshit. You’re not taking into account that violent criminals are more than twice as likely to be black or non-white, because they commit violent crimes more often.

Black people easily make up at least 39% of the criminal population if not 49%.

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

I corrected that dummy.

I never said I know what else you do. Why is this so important to you? Get back on topic.

yes I do,,,
how would you know???

I corrected that dummy.

I never said I know what else you do. Why is this so important to you? Get back on topic.
you said "I dont run anything other than my mouth"

Your bad apple worked in a Democrat town. The old white woman you will likely vote for chose not to press charges against him for an earlier incident.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

The sad part about this is everyone agreed the cop was wrong based on what we saw in the video. President Trump took swift action and the cop now sits behind bars awaiting trail. There was a real opportunity for everyone to hear each other. But now, it's like you said. One cop does represent all cops. This has gone way to far and now more are dead. I don't care either anymore. Athletes can kneel all they want now and it will fall in deaf ears.
trump took no action and stop blaming blacks for what whites are doing.
I kinda wondered about that “Trump action”...he had nothing to do with cop being in jail.

I read an interesting comment on “bad apples”. There are some jobs where you just can’t excuse “a few bad apples”. Imagine an airline saying “most of our pilots are good, we just have a few who like to fly into mountains”. Policing is the same. The bad ones need to be aggressively rooted out.

That said...there is no excuse for rioting and looting. They need to come down hard on that as well.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

Yep, you and your ilk would rather have a civil war, no surprise here.

The "war" is with the Democratic Party. Which way it will go depends on primarily on them.

Their behavior and their communistic nonsense is surely fueling the animosity towards them felt by Americans.

You mean if they don’t surrender, submit to Trump and swear fealty to your lawless regime?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

How many occurrences of an event does it take for that event to go from occasional to common?

You do realize that a small percentage of any group can behave disproportionately don't you?

My point precisely.
So tell me when does the occasional become common?

See #34.
No you have not answered the question yet.

I don't care what percentage of a group commits bad acts.

I am asking how many occurrences of any event make that event common and not occasional.

• 27% of U.S. police killings between January 2013 - December 2017 were committed by police departments of the 100 largest U.S. cities.
  • Black people were 39% of people killed by these 100 police departments despite being only 21% of the population in their jurisdictions.
  • Only 1 of the 100 largest city police departments did not kill anyone from Jan 2013 - Dec 2017 (Irvine, CA).
  • 48% of unarmed people killed by the 100 largest city police departments were black. These police departments killed unarmed black people at a rate 4 times higher than unarmed white people.
  • Rates of violent crime in cities did not make it any more or less likely for police departments to kill people. For example, Buffalo and Newark police departments had low rates of police violence despite high crime rates while Spokane and Bakersfield had relatively low crime rates and high rates of police violence.

Bullshit. You’re not taking into account that violent criminals are more than twice as likely to be black or non-white, because they commit violent crimes more often.

Black people easily make up at least 39% of the criminal population if not 49%.
George Floyd was a violent criminal. He has a record going back to 1998. He had just gotten out of prison for a home invasion robbery.

The sad part is, he managed to get a job in a bar. Then the democrats put him out of work with a shut down.

Just a thought.

You were never listening. This isn't about police brutality anymore. It's class warfare.

It's been about class warfare since the 1960s. The American Left has been repeating the exact same shit for six decades. They can't get it through their skulls that no one is interested.

Apparently it is you who weren't listening.

Just a thought.

The "war" is with the Democratic Party. Which way it will go depends on primarily on them.

Their behavior and their communistic nonsense is surely fueling the animosity towards them felt by Americans.

You mean if they don’t surrender, submit to Trump and swear fealty to your lawless regime?
Not even a pretense of being unbiased. You sound like every other TDS tard on this site

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

How many occurrences of an event does it take for that event to go from occasional to common?

You do realize that a small percentage of any group can behave disproportionately don't you?

My point precisely.

See #34.

I am asking how many occurrences of any event make that event common and not occasional.

For example, 11,000 gun homicides (occurrences) against a population of 334,000,000 (individuals) is not even a blip. Ranks as occasional.

You'll have to do your own math in the current subject, and reach your own conclusion. I don't do secretarial work.

Just a thought.

Biden campaign will put them right back on the street ...
Do you have any idea how f'n stupid that sounds?

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

Just a thought.

I was there almost a week ago

I tend too often towards magnanimity.

Just a thought.

No, I mean their behavior and their communistic nonsense is surely fueling the animosity towards them felt by Americans.

Just a thought.

Therein find the answer.

My point precisely.

See #34.

Well, if thats the case, then we have to define "common". Is 1% common? If 1% of black population was killed by cops every year, is that common?

So in pretty much Democrat run cities?

Forum List

Back