I don't believe the GOP wants to secure the border

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This article states that red states are trying to help Texas secure the border

Although they may take some measures to do so, I believe it is just for show and votes

The GOP had 2 years under Trump to secure the border, but waited till the DNC took the House before Trump made it an issue to pursue.

The only question becomes, did Trump know he did not have enough GOP support in the House to secure the border and wanted new blood to help him, or was Trump just like the rest of them and not serious about securing the border as he needed the DNC to take the House and stop him instead of making the GOP Congress look bad for on going along with it?

No matter, we may never again see a GOP Congress and President that could have done they job since most Americans seem to have given up on their lies to do what they run on to do.

In reality, the drug cartels own both parties, which is the main reason the border is nonexistent.

Surely there were RINOs who didn't support Trump. That doesn't excuse the liberals who opposed the border wall.

We need to get serious and build the rest of the wall. And since some of those crossing the border are using ladders to get over the wall, we need guard towers with armed soldiers stationed there.

Although they may take some measures to do so, I believe it is just for show and votes

The GOP had 2 years under Trump to secure the border, but waited till the DNC took the House before Trump made it an issue to pursue.

The only question becomes, did Trump know he did not have enough GOP support in the House to secure the border and wanted new blood to help him, or was Trump just like the rest of them and not serious about securing the border as he needed the DNC to take the House and stop him instead of making the GOP Congress look bad for on going along with it?

No matter, we may never again see a GOP Congress and President that could have done they job since most Americans seem to have given up on their lies to do what they run on to do.

In reality, the drug cartels own both parties, which is the main reason the border is nonexistent.
Of course Republicans don't want to secure the border.

Where would their big donors get cheap, exploitable labor if they did?

It's all political theater.

You were on the right track until you wrote that steaming pile of horseshit.

Finally the truth. Even Trump understood that the highest priority is the cheap labour that helps to make America's industry and agriculture viable.

But the wall bullshit worked for Trump's agenda of promoting racism at least!

Democrats are the PROBLEM. I think everyone would be fine with work related immigration reform that would allow people to come here to work. But the asshole Dems their scheme is to wreck and rig our elections by giving millions of illegals amnesty and the right to vote in our elections to RIG them for Democrats. That's why decades later we still don't have immigration reform.

can you provide some data the farms in Cali and AZ are owned by Dems?

Thanks
Nancy Pelosi, Democrat senator is a rich California Farmer

Gavin Newsom, Democrat Governor of California

Agoston Haraszthy, Democrat owns california's oldest premium winery

Megan and Ryan Glaab, Equity wines

Maria Ramirez, Avocados

Samantha Garcia

Olivia Martinez

Isabella Rodriguez

finding data on the Democrat owned farms takes time

Of course, it is. They've had multiple opportunities throughout my lifetime to build their wall or reform the whole immigration system, whatever, and they never do it.

Forum List

Back