I don't believe the GOP wants to secure the border

can you provide some data the farms in Cali and AZ are owned by Dems?

Thanks
Wetbacks don’t work in agriculture, that’s all just more Dem concocted bullshit.
A48E806B-CBE8-40B8-8E5F-13C952FD6685.jpeg

Let's be honest this ^^^ is 100% true. While I don't agree with illegal immigration and illegal immigration killed my younger brother I do admire the illegals work ethic.
The problem is; behind every one hard-woking beaner in a cowboy hat and dress boots willing to pull weeds all day for $100 lies a litter of taxpayer dependent, criminal minded, America hating anchor babies.

This article states that red states are trying to help Texas secure the border

Although they may take some measures to do so, I believe it is just for show and votes

The GOP had 2 years under Trump to secure the border, but waited till the DNC took the House before Trump made it an issue to pursue.

The only question becomes, did Trump know he did not have enough GOP support in the House to secure the border and wanted new blood to help him, or was Trump just like the rest of them and not serious about securing the border as he needed the DNC to take the House and stop him instead of making the GOP Congress look bad for on going along with it?

No matter, we may never again see a GOP Congress and President that could have done they job since most Americans seem to have given up on their lies to do what they run on to do.

In reality, the drug cartels own both parties, which is the main reason the border is nonexistent.

Dunno, Bub??

Reps could be serious and are just pusses. Or they could do it for show. Either way...we are fucked!

epstein hung.jpg

I love it when you post shit you are too stupid to even understand.

According to your graphic illegals are 8 times more likely to work in Ag than citizens are.
Read it again Humberto…it actually proves that only 4% of your beloved brown cockroaches work in the REPUBLICAN run AG industry.

I love it when you post shit you are too stupid to even understand.

According to your graphic illegals are 8 times more likely to work in Ag than citizens are.
I love it when you globalists are too stupid to realize you out yourselves with your ignorant bullshit…remember when negroes worked Americas AG industry? Why did you replace those negroes you claim to cherish with Mexico’s people? Why do you insist on always having a slave class?

those who use cheap illegal aliens for workers are mostly Democratic Party members, like the farms in California and Arizona
Yea, those farms in deep red midwest states use cheap white boys along with the farms in Florida and Texas. Keep thinking that.

Yea, those farms in deep red midwest states use cheap white boys along with the farms in Florida and Texas. Keep thinking that.

As pointed out the farms in the mid-west states do not need the labor for the most part.

A single person with a good combine can harvest 500 acres of corn or beans.

They pick melons, zucchini, cukes, and other things....Not as prevalent as places like Florida and Fornicalia, but they're here.
I have picked strawberries, blueberries, apples, and beans. I have also shoveled horseshit and worked side by side with illegal aliens landscaping.

I got no problem with any people coming to the USA to work, but I do not want them here illegally.

But the only point I made in this thread is that Democrats own businesses that use illegal aliens. Yes, illegal aliens are everywhere. It is a shame that our government, democrat and republican has not fixed the problem they have created.

My wife is an immigrant, we had to go through the process twice. Funny thing, the people that decide if she comes to the USA never met her. They are all in government offices across the USA. Certainly in specific congressional districts.

Sad, that it is next to impossible to come to this country legally for so many people willing to do work hard.

This article states that red states are trying to help Texas secure the border

Although they may take some measures to do so, I believe it is just for show and votes

The GOP had 2 years under Trump to secure the border, but waited till the DNC took the House before Trump made it an issue to pursue.

The only question becomes, did Trump know he did not have enough GOP support in the House to secure the border and wanted new blood to help him, or was Trump just like the rest of them and not serious about securing the border as he needed the DNC to take the House and stop him instead of making the GOP Congress look bad for on going along with it?

No matter, we may never again see a GOP Congress and President that could have done they job since most Americans seem to have given up on their lies to do what they run on to do.

In reality, the drug cartels own both parties, which is the main reason the border is nonexistent.
Lol, little late to the party there buddy. Ya they didn't want the border closed. Cheap labor, big money in private prisons, political points with the mess. Lol, start wars where the poppy fields and oil are and tell us it's ideological wars. Nope it's about oil and opiates. In other words money. Well finally you know.

Finally the Trumpsters are starting to realize the truth. The Republican Party isn’t serious about securing the border.

They want exploit the cheap labor. They just want to make it look like they’re serious about this issue to keep the voters angry and active at the polls.

If they REALLY want to address this issue, just mandate e-verify and severely punish anyone who hires an Illegal immigrant. Issue solved. Why haven’t they done that? Because they don’t want to fix the issue.

Nancy Pelosi, Democrat senator is a rich California Farmer

Gavin Newsom, Democrat Governor of California

Agoston Haraszthy, Democrat owns california's oldest premium winery

Megan and Ryan Glaab, Equity wines

Maria Ramirez, Avocados

Samantha Garcia

Olivia Martinez

Isabella Rodriguez

finding data on the Democrat owned farms takes time

Most Federal farm subsidies go to Republicans... I mean by a wide margin.

Don't be like a lib

Explain this last thing rather than just making such a statement and then ending it... abruptly

Forum List

Back