I do not understand why Russia would prefer Trump over Clinton?

Why? Because clinton fights against the belief system of Putin and he doesn't like it.

Putin hates gays
Putin Hates what Clinton stands for and would whether have someone like Trump in power.

Oh fucking grow up. Possible gay and transgender dislike would cause the new cold war? Seriously get therapy Matthew.

You're the one that needs to pull your head out of your ass as Russia is freely attacking America. Attacking us for a lot of the same reasons as the isis and Bin laden did as they hate our culture and way of life.

Yet, you attack your follow American instead of seeing that we have enemies.

Thanks but it was unwarranted. I'm sure you know sometimes you need to shutup. And how could you not know you are an idiot? I'm sure you have a tad of awareness

I was just going through the Irish countryside. A village was looking for its idiot. I pointed then in your direction. They were eternally grateful.

What’s always puzzled me is why would Putin want Trump to win all that bad over Hillary? Aside from the fact he probably hates Hillary’s guts, it is the democrats who are the cowards when it comes to serious combat with other nations. Reagan and Bush were willing to fight (spare me the ill fated Iraq 2 war) meanwhile Clinton bombed an aspirin factory in Africa for his show of force, and Obama has red lines drawn here and there for what, a hopscotch game? Face it, Obama is a coward and a Muslim lover, combine those two and he lets everyone out there get away with murder.

Oh, we know about the drones that kill and the latest aerial bombings but so what? He had to absolutely do something to make it look good. He is not intent on any mission but to look good. So to my point --- Wouldn’t Putin prefer phonies and cowards and self-aggrandizing crooks like Obama and the Clintons over someone like Trump who may prove to be military serious as he says? I am not against wiping out ISIS in one huge push and then leave, with the Muslim circles left to work it out. What nation (besides the usual pricks like Russia and China) would be opposed to us doing that? I just do not want Trump to get us into another Iraq or major war unless first greatly provoked like some terrible bomb on our soil. I do not know why Russia would not prefer a flake like Hildebeest?
Progressives are thin skinned and spineless, and they have no common sense. Putin would be just playing with the Hildabeast, she's dumb as a bag of hammers. Fact

And apart from Clinton, Putin and Russia truly detest all those involved in the coup in the Ukraine. Nuland and McCain included. 5 billion was spent by the State Department on the Ukraine opposition.

How is Clinton involved in russia rolling into The Ukraine?

You really need to get up to speed. The State Department worked on overthrowing the Ukraine government to install a regime hostile to Moscow.

They spent 5 billion to do it. The Ukraine oligarchs financed the Clinton Foundation with millions upon millions of dollars and they got their reward when Hillary's hawk in chief Nuland pulled off the coup.

Crimea asked for protection from Kiev and the fucking nazis Nuland installed and got it by referendum.

They wanted to be protected by Moscow. Good choice.

Putin would also want Trump over Clinton because the she beast, her State Department and Obama were all involved in the fake Arab Spring which was just a ruse to install Sunni governments like the Muslim Brotherhood in all these countries. Including the bullshit in Syria which has costs thousands and thousands of people their lives and their future.

1-the sanctions greatly reduced Russia's power

2-the over pumping of oil by our ally Saudi Arabia reduced oil prices, making Russia weaker

with Trump, they believe the sanctions will be dropped and oil prices will go up, as they always do, under republican leadership.... is my best guess...

speak softly, but carry a big stick

it may appear Obama was weak, but he really wasn't...
Barry was/is a spineless piece of shit, Putin was playing chess all along while shit for brains Barry was playing checkers.

And apart from Clinton, Putin and Russia truly detest all those involved in the coup in the Ukraine. Nuland and McCain included. 5 billion was spent by the State Department on the Ukraine opposition.

How is Clinton involved in russia rolling into The Ukraine?

You really need to get up to speed. The State Department worked on overthrowing the Ukraine government to install a regime hostile to Moscow.

They spent 5 billion to do it. The Ukraine oligarchs financed the Clinton Foundation with millions upon millions of dollars and they got their reward when Hillary's hawk in chief Nuland pulled off the coup.

Crimea asked for protection from Kiev and the fucking nazis Nuland installed and got it by referendum.

They wanted to be protected by Moscow. Good choice.

Credible links. Take your time.

Putin would also want Trump over Clinton because the she beast, her State Department and Obama were all involved in the fake Arab Spring which was just a ruse to install Sunni governments like the Muslim Brotherhood in all these countries. Including the bullshit in Syria which has costs thousands and thousands of people their lives and their future.

And you say Matthew needs to get therapy....jaysus, I couldn't make the Fake News up if I tried.

If you were a traditional enemy of the US who would you rather have in charge? An experienced hardened campaigner who doesn't suffer fools, or an Orange Buffoon who's into grabbing women's pussies? Not to mention Putin's now got his hand up The Orange One's arse treating him like the puppet he is about to be.

An experienced hardened campaigner who doesn't suffer fools...

And could die of alcohol related brain damage in the next 12 months.
And she loves the bribes!! And hates the FOIA.

I thought she has Alzheimers? Parkinson's? High blood pressure? Was dying of some tropical disease?

I guess all the fake news aficionados couldn't keep up with...well, the fake news. It was happening so fast that all the fake news outlets couldn't keep up with each other's lies...
Guess what, the colostomy bag in a pantsuit lost. Live with that shit for brains

I do not understand why Russia would prefer Trump over Clinton?
Rly?

2vmaq08.jpg

Back to the Ukraine and the woman who would have become Hillary's Hawk in waiting. Nuland and her neo con family members are fucking insane.

"Indeed, the real objective of interfering in Ukraine was, right from the start, to install a regime hostile to Moscow. Carl Gershman, the head of the taxpayer-funded NED, called Ukraine “the biggest prize” in the effort to topple Russian President Vladimir Putin, who “may find himself on the losing end not just in the near abroad but within Russia itself.”

But Gershman and Nuland were playing with fire in their assessment, as Russia had vital interests at stake and is the only nation with the military capability to destroy the U.S.

And make no mistake about Nuland’s clear intention to expand the conflict and directly confront Moscow. In Senate testimony in May of 2014, she noted how the Obama administration was “providing support to other frontline states like Moldova and Georgia.”

Nuland and her neoconservative allies celebrated their “regime change” in Kiev oblivious to the fact that Putin would recognize the strategic threat to his own country and would react, particularly to protect the historic Russian naval base at Sevastopol in Crimea.

Barack Obama responded predictably, initiating what soon became something like a new Cold War against Russia, risking escalation into a possible nuclear confrontation. It was a crisis that would not have existed but for Nuland and her allies."

Clinton’s Hawk-in-Waiting

Thanks but it was unwarranted. I'm sure you know sometimes you need to shutup. And how could you not know you are an idiot? I'm sure you have a tad of awareness

I was just going through the Irish countryside. A village was looking for its idiot. I pointed then in your direction. They were eternally grateful.
How terribly clever!
Lol loser

Why? Because clinton fights against the belief system of Putin and he doesn't like it.

Putin hates gays
Putin Hates what Clinton stands for and would whether have someone like Trump in power.

Oh fucking grow up. Possible gay and transgender dislike would cause the new cold war? Seriously get therapy Matthew.

You're the one that needs to pull your head out of your ass as Russia is freely attacking America. Attacking us for a lot of the same reasons as the isis and Bin laden did as they hate our culture and way of life.

Yet, you attack your follow American instead of seeing that we have enemies.

WTF?

Russia saved our ass for another 50 years from the enemy with in...

YOU

Putin has years of experience as a spy and as an autocrat. He thinks a brash, vulgar, loudmouth, with no government background will be easy to manipulate. The Russians are the Republicans' friends now.

What’s always puzzled me is why would Putin want Trump to win all that bad over Hillary? Aside from the fact he probably hates Hillary’s guts, it is the democrats who are the cowards when it comes to serious combat with other nations. Reagan and Bush were willing to fight (spare me the ill fated Iraq 2 war) meanwhile Clinton bombed an aspirin factory in Africa for his show of force, and Obama has red lines drawn here and there for what, a hopscotch game? Face it, Obama is a coward and a Muslim lover, combine those two and he lets everyone out there get away with murder.

Oh, we know about the drones that kill and the latest aerial bombings but so what? He had to absolutely do something to make it look good. He is not intent on any mission but to look good. So to my point --- Wouldn’t Putin prefer phonies and cowards and self-aggrandizing crooks like Obama and the Clintons over someone like Trump who may prove to be military serious as he says? I am not against wiping out ISIS in one huge push and then leave, with the Muslim circles left to work it out. What nation (besides the usual pricks like Russia and China) would be opposed to us doing that? I just do not want Trump to get us into another Iraq or major war unless first greatly provoked like some terrible bomb on our soil. I do not know why Russia would not prefer a flake like Hildebeest?

Perhaps you should re-examine your premises, if they don't fit the very obvious conclusion.

This isn't about "war". There's not going to be a war with Russia either way. Perhaps Putin sees Trump as a comrade in ideology, or perhaps he thinks Trump will be easier to manipulate.

There's no question that Putin feels that having Trump as President is in his (Putin's) best interest. Now the real question you should be asking is whether Putin's best interest is the United State's best interest.
The colostomy bag in a pantsuit is just another career politician, Hildabeast is Thin skin and spineless… the fucking bitch lost. Get over it

Perhaps you should re-examine your premises, if they don't fit the very obvious conclusion.

This isn't about "war". There's not going to be a war with Russia either way. Perhaps Putin sees Trump as a comrade in ideology, or perhaps he thinks Trump will be easier to manipulate.

There's no question that Putin feels that having Trump as President is in his (Putin's) best interest. Now the real question you should be asking is whether Putin's best interest is the United State's best interest.
The colostomy bag in a pantsuit is just another career politician, Hildabeast is Thin skin and spineless… the fucking bitch lost. Get over it

I appreciate your adorable attempt to change the topic, but I didn't vote for Hillary.

I appreciate your adorable attempt to change the topic, but I didn't vote for Hillary.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back