I did the right thing back in 1993 in Seattle

Mr H is really creepy

So is LEFTwinger

Not sure about the grayehaired guy with the goatee

you werent there either

I don't think you are here today

Try reading some of the threads you started last night. You sure you didn't take some of that LSD that was offered to you way back in 1993?

just the fact's m'am - Sgt Joe Friday

I got the facts = and the law - and the morality ---------on my side...........................

and also the evidence to make a lot of people very unhappy

Totally aside - why has someone telling a bartender way back in 1993 that drug-dealing was goingon - become such a huge story to this day.

Was I the first person to say drug dealing was going on in a bar? Entrappment BTW

Famous people around the world know who I am

heady experience

Outer Limits, TwilightZone stuff

I've been made to feel like the badguy for 18 yearsin this.

All mucha ado about nothing.

You bitches WERENT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Totally aside - why has someone telling a bartender way back in 1993 that drug-dealing was goingon - become such a huge story to this day.

Was I the first person to say drug dealing was going on in a bar? Entrappment BTW

heady experience

You bitches WERENT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick question...............is this how you post when you're tripping on LSD, or is this how you post when you've had at least 2 bottles of Scotch?

heady experience

Quick question...............is this how you post when you're tripping on LSD, or is this how you post when you've had at least 2 bottles of Scotch?

Ask the bitches to get a life over me....................

heady experience

OK....I gotta do it

Link

Forum List

Back