I couldn't believe I heard this on the police scanner today.

6th St. in Austin is a great place to hang out. Good food, good music, and some interesting street performers on occasion. I remember seeing one dude when I was there who did paintings with spray paint cans while people watched, and he did some of the most awesome paintings (space scenes, nature scenes) that I've ever seen. And, it only took him around 10 min. per painting. Was cool as hell to watch him start with a blank canvas, and watch as he worked to bring the picture to life.
The strangest thing that happened to me was going to get someone and a sixty plus year old woman walking topless!

I wanted to go blind!

The strangest thing that happened to me was going to get someone and a sixty plus year old woman walking topless!

I wanted to go blind!

Was that during the ROT Rally?

I can assure you that if you are on the fairgrounds during the rally you will see MUCH more than that (especially during the Naked Ride).

In most cases convicted felons in Texas can have guns after five years. Look it up. Most of Texas is fundamentalist and conservative.
Wow, another fucking stupid comment from someone that never lived in Texas!

I gave you the damn link you retarded ape, so why do I need to look up anything?

Tell me did you know Texas is a Minority-Majority State, the Mayors of Austin, San Antonio and Houston are Democrat?

Also did you know Houston was the first Major city to elect a Lesbian Mayor?

So tell me how fucking stupid are you?

Correct and Texas is CA's biggest trading partner. If you are a lettuce buyer, CA produces 70% of the nations lettuce which is underwater in Salinas right now.

Really? I thought CA was under drought right now. Got a link for Salinas being underwater? I'm interested and would like to see it.

Wonder if this means that the drought might be stopping? If so, that's good news.

Dang if the howlers aren't prowling around!

Really? I thought CA was under drought right now. Got a link for Salinas being underwater? I'm interested and would like to see it.

Wonder if this means that the drought might be stopping? If so, that's good news.

California is the most poorly run state of all. Democrats ruin everything.

Forum List

Back