I can't do that, its bad timing

October 4th ... it's bad timing

October 28 ... it's perfect timing

riiiiiiiiight ...

I suppose the logic behind that is compromising a presidential campaign before an election ...

YA THINK?

FBI's Comey opposed naming Russians, citing election timing: Source

Russians put Hillary's server on her back-yard!

Hillary-Clinton-Free-Speech-censorship-700x350.jpg

You seem to be hung up on this Trump-Russian conspiracy stuff. :)
Are you on some medications we should know about?

watch this blow up in RW's faces when Comer gets outed for being a dumbass Republican trying to sink Clinton, and the country gets pissed at Republitards, and Dems show in at the polls in record numbers and sink Trump...

~snort

watch this blow up in RW's faces when Comer gets outed for being a dumbass Republican trying to sink Clinton, and the country gets pissed at Republitards, and Dems show in at the polls in record numbers and sink Trump...

~snort
You're hitlery is done child....run along and play now....

~snort

You seem upset :itsok:

~snort
:)

me upset?

upset comes Nov9 th when Trump couldnt make the 270 electoral vote count and Trumpbots get to eat each other ..

I should also note that I don't work in the psych field. I help nursing with psych patients who will likely be combative.
I keep them from hurting anyone, including themselves.

me upset?

upset comes Nov9 th when Trump couldnt make the 270 electoral vote count and Trumpbots get to eat each other ..

... or May18th, when formal impeachment charges are brought against President Hillary Clinton

~snort

I think you better have a couple of snorts if you believe that. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And what's with this Republican thing by you lefties? The Republicans aren't behind this.

Forum List

Back