White nationalists getting desperate

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
White Nationalist’s Pro-Trump Robocall: Evan McMullin Is Gay

They are sending out robocalls trying to claim McMullin is gay and to vote for Trump.

Let me just say thank you for giving Utah to McMullin. The citizens of the state are going to be repulsed from Trump even more with this nonsense attack. And you guys are giving him more free publicity to reach voters who don't know about him.

This is as stupid as Hillary and them attacking comey and keeping the email scandal in the news as a result.

They are sending out robocalls trying to claim McMullin is gay and to vote for Trump.

Let me just say thank you for giving Utah to McMullin. The citizens of the state are going to be repulsed from Trump even more with this nonsense attack. And you guys are giving him more free publicity to reach voters who don't know about him.

This is as stupid as Hillary and them attacking comey and keeping the email scandal in the news as a result.
It really is amazing, how the two ends of the spectrum are so similar to each other.

It really is amazing, how the two ends of the spectrum are so similar to each other.
Huh? Democrats are fascists.....

horseshoe.png

It is. You would think that they would be smart enough to realize that this is going to have the opposite effect than what they want. But then again they are white nationalists.

Forum List

Back