I can't believe Obama would goto Texas and NOT visit the crisis on the border

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Or the camps these children are being placed in. Instead he opts to shoot pool & funraise while near adult illegal teenage boys who speak no english & have 0 education are being shipped around the country to melt into the US. All under his orders.
The only conclusion one can draw from this is that Obama simply doesn't care about REAL Americans or enforcing the laws he swore to uphold.
It's like he wants as many illegals as possible to flood the country to ensure democratic votes in the future.

So lets get this right....You want Obama to go there get his picture taken with little Mexican kids after you've been crying that Obama is promoting them coming here?

So when you see the picture you can turn around and cry MORE about Obama promoting and encouraging them to come here?

Do you want Obama to go there or not?

Gramps answer: Yes

He's too busy...attending fundraisers, shooting pool, and bowling

Flashback: Obama Blasts Bush For Not Visiting Katrina Aftermath…

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
So lets get this right....You want Obama to go there get his picture taken with little Mexican kids after you've been crying that Obama is promoting them coming here?

So when you see the picture you can turn around and cry MORE about Obama promoting and encouraging them to come here?

I want Obama to see FIRSTHAND the fruit of his labor. This is his mess.

Or the camps these children are being placed in. Instead he opts to shoot pool & funraise while near adult illegal teenage boys who speak no english & have 0 education are being shipped around the country to melt into the US. All under his orders.
The only conclusion one can draw from this is that Obama simply doesn't care about REAL Americans or enforcing the laws he swore to uphold.
It's like he wants as many illegals as possible to flood the country to ensure democratic votes in the future.

Well what does one expect from a POTUS who flew off to a fundraise the day after his Ambassador and four men died in Benghazi.

Gotta know fundraisers are far more important than four dead men or thousands of illegal kids who we taxpayers will be hosed to pay for.

Ya also gotta remember this is a POTUS who doesn't salute the American Flag and in fact turns his back on it. I doubt he gives shit one about America.

So you can cry about when he goes AND cry if he doesnt AND cry that he sneezed today

Yup. .two minutes after we would have lgs and steph saying it was all staged..

That is exactly why he doesn't go. To go is owning this mess and admitting to the people what a screw up he is. And I said that politely.

He's making November 2014 look like a cake walk.

That is exactly why he doesn't go. To go is owning this mess and admitting to the people what a screw up he is. And I said that politely.

so why are all the RW's bitching ?

this man is a joke and damn danger to us...WHO is responsible for this? They want Amnesty and they are going TO GET IT ONE way or another..

SNIP:
Obama: My Amnesty Programs Not Luring 'Misinformed' Parents to Send Kids to US

by Tony Lee 9 Jul 2014 25 post a comment

President Barack Obama does not believe his temporary amnesty program for illegal immigrant children has exacerbated the border crisis even though the number of illegal immigrant kids crossing the border spiked the year after he unilaterally enacted the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in 2012.

In fact, Obama thinks programs like DACA and a comprehensive amnesty bill are ways to solve the border crisis.

Addressing the press Wednesday after meeting with Texas Governor Rick Perry to discuss the border crisis in Dallas, Obama, when asked if programs like DACA have caused or contributed to the crisis, claimed, "if you look at the pattern of immigration into our country, we are at a significantly lower level than when I took office."

Obama, though, conceded that parents who were sending their children to America from Central America were "misinformed." As Breitbart News has reported, even though "White House officials have gone on a public relations campaign to tell Central Americans that they will not receive amnesty, many illegal immigrants have said they traveled to America believing the Obama administration would never deport them if they made it across the U.S.-Mexico border."

And the number of illegal immigrant children crossing the border spiked the year after Obama enacted DACA in 2010:

According to the Christian Science Monitor, "during the decade preceding fiscal year 2012, the federal government agency tasked with caring for unaccompanied minors who cross the border illegally dealt with an average of 7,000 to 8,000 cases a year." In fiscal year 2011, there were 6,560, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Yet, as the Monitor noted, the following year, when Obama enacted DACA, "the number jumped to 13,625," and at least 50,000 have entered illegally since October of last year. Officials estimate at least 150,000-160,000 more will try next year.
Obama: My Amnesty Programs Not Luring 'Misinformed' Parents to Send Kids to US

"the number jumped to 13,625,"

20 MILLION illegals in this country and the RW's are going to have a stroke over 13K .... I seriously hope they do so they'll stfu ...

so why are all the RW's bitching ?

Because it's morally wrong. Because it's frustrating to see the coward turn to politics instead of working for the country. Certainly in the long run it works in favor of the Republicans, but one can help but feel badly for the country when their leader shrugs his shoulders again and just walks away from his job.

Forum List

Back