i can use some prayers .

So sorry to hear about your misfortune, I hope there is someone, or something, near you that you can get strength and comfort from. My best wishes go out to you. Hang in there.
My husband is my rock. Even with his problems he worries about my back that’s been giving me hell for yes. Finally took the plunge and called the chirpractor He just noe and put a ladicaine patch on it. It’s like an icy hot thing. Just this pastyrwe made 34 yrs marriage 35 together.

You're blessed having that kind of support.
I dont know what I would do without the support of my Wife of 30 years these days.
She's stood behind me and helped me over the last 5 years of surgeries that have left me damn near crippled.
Thank your Husband like I thank my Wife...She's been my rock as well.
Consider yourself lucky to have a Husband thats willing to stick with you through the tough times.
I pray things get better for you both.

Can't think of much to say except that I hear you.
I have been a little luckier, but I have seen things like that happen to me in smaller degrees.
Almost seems like life is testing us sometimes.

pro life tips: one day at a time is all you can do....no one will starve...sticky buns and lemonade can suffice for a while for dinner and any other meal..you cannot take care of anyone else ..unless you take care of yourself...find a commie place where you can break down and cry...and use it.

may the fates and muses be kind

a great friend of mine lost his battle to colon cancer yesterday if that was not bad enough his fiances mother passed away just 5 days earlier . My friend that died has 3 small kids . his youngest is 2. He started late having a family he is in his 50s she is in her 30s . Now I found out my brother and his wife are having problems. My brother is an alcholic, He was clean for over 25 years . he started drinking again since the problems with his wife. His wife and him are not doing well.. This all stemed when her sister moved in who is can not walk due a medical procedure she had. My SIL who is one of my favorite people in the world is the only one who is helping her even though she has 7 other siblings.. Last time that happened in my family my younger brother killed himself .. I dont live anywhere near them so i feel helpless. My niece is having surgery next week and it was supposed to be routine but they found something on her liver in her preop testing. she has type 1 diabetes since she was 14 yrs old .. Now I found out my favorite neighbor died . My mother is getting older and sicker every day I worry every day about her. At least she lives near me and I take care of her .. I swear when it rain it pours...
I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I do not believe in "God," but I hereby send my prayer to Heaven that you receive spiritual strength and guidance and adequate financial assistance to cope with your situation.

As I read your OP, I realized that we do really need to improve our healthcare system so that everyone has the necessary medical care regardless of one's financial resources.

Yes you are going through several massive crisis
How are you holding up ???
I am holding up as well as I can. I spoke with my friends fiance via Facebook I said, only thing I can offer her is prayers and i do want to send some money to help with funeral expenses. Thankfully the town I grew up everyone knows everyone is rallying g around her so she has tons of support. Poor girl just buried her mother a few days prior to his death. My friend was the type of person if he had only 1.00 in his pocket and you needed it he would insist you take it... as for my brother and his wife I know no more then I told you. My brother doesn’t even know I know most of the story. I am the only sibling that lives out of town. I’m getting all my information from my sister , who we refer to as the town crier ,if something is going on in the family everyone knows I know my brother he wants to keep it from mom mom and me. My mom knows as much as me. I spoke to my niece. She is in good spirits about her surgery this week and what ever is on her liver hopefully they can fix but not much she can do now but pray all goes well. My husbands head trauma seems to slowly getting better but he’s a workaholic and drives him nuts he is put on limits. Thank you all for the prayers. It helps me more then you know.

a great friend of mine lost his battle to colon cancer yesterday if that was not bad enough his fiances mother passed away just 5 days earlier . My friend that died has 3 small kids . his youngest is 2. He started late having a family he is in his 50s she is in her 30s . Now I found out my brother and his wife are having problems. My brother is an alcholic, He was clean for over 25 years . he started drinking again since the problems with his wife. His wife and him are not doing well.. This all stemed when her sister moved in who is can not walk due a medical procedure she had. My SIL who is one of my favorite people in the world is the only one who is helping her even though she has 7 other siblings.. Last time that happened in my family my younger brother killed himself .. I dont live anywhere near them so i feel helpless. My niece is having surgery next week and it was supposed to be routine but they found something on her liver in her preop testing. she has type 1 diabetes since she was 14 yrs old .. Now I found out my favorite neighbor died . My mother is getting older and sicker every day I worry every day about her. At least she lives near me and I take care of her .. I swear when it rain it pours...
Hi LoveBears
If you want to type their names for a team gifted in spiritual healing prayers,
go to www.christianhealingmin.org
Whatever we pray for others helps us as well.
What comes around goes around.
Most of all give up your fears and stress up to God to transform through Christ.
Love conquers fear.
Forgiveness overcomes unforgiveness.
Whatever you cannot handle, just forgive and that is released.
Life will take care of itself, the more we don't let our minds
and worries get in the way. Love is sufficient unto love.
Keep focusing on the love that you share regardless of adverse conditions.
That love is all we have,
and when worse comes to worse,
love is all we need to get through the worst of times.

Take care and keep sharing
so the load you are bearing is made lighter

If it keeps coming back, then forgive and let go again
and again. The pain and fear can only attach itself
if there is more we haven't let go of yet.
many layers upon layers, just take it one step at a time.

I am sorry for your losses and your grief process that is
several overlapping and happening at once.

May love fill in the gaps where you release each fear
or thought you are worried about. The heart and mind makes room for
more positive uplifting thoughts and memories the
more the bad worries and fears are forgiven and let go.

I hope you have support to take your time, and not feel any
pressure to rush the process or stages of grief, as each season
serves a purpose whether anger or sadness, numbness or mixed emotions.

Love and hugs, and may the cocoon of thoughts you
are bundled up in soon give way to release your inner
butterfly with wings to fly made even stronger by the process
of breaking free. As Kahlil Gibran said poetically: Pain is the
breaking of the shell that encloses our understanding.

I have certainly had a wall of misfortune crash on me burying me in the rubble. More than once.

You won't like what I will tell you.
God is trying to get your attention. Don't be surprised if things get worse. Ask for guidance and quiet your mind to listen.

Prayers up for your friends and family, Lovebears. I feel for your losses and the health problems of loved ones. ♡♡♡♡♡

Forum List

Back