I Called It!! Israel Urging "World Leaders" (The West, In Other Words) To Take Palestinian Refugees.

Scapegoats Are for Nannies

How pathetic that you believe you know who really runs everything secretly behind the scenes, which is what you're told by those who obviously run everything right in front of your eyes, and that hand-me-down knowledge makes you more in the know than everybody else. You have a desperate need to see things that aren't there.
Biden runs things right before my very eyes and his Cabinet is filled with almost 100% Jews. Oops. You better re-word your post.

It behooves Hamas to send terrorists and activists to the US and other countries disguised as refugees.
Syria Is Syrup

Just like their fellow Nazislamis in ISIS did. The appeasers at msn.com tells us to believe that Hamas and ISIS have totally different objectives. In other words, as isolationist deniers told us before 9/11, terrorism is nothing more than "a Jew problem."

Syria Is Syrup

Just like their fellow Nazislamis in ISIS did. The appeasers at msn.com tells us to believe that Hamas and ISIS have totally different objectives. In other words, as isolationist deniers told us before 9/11, terrorism is nothing more than "a Jew problem."
If you were to ask the Jewish Bolsheviks, they'd tell you that terrorism was a Jewish solution.

Mac----read the HOLY MOLEY KORAN----muzzies is very proud of the "FACT" that muhummad was LILY WHITE
George Soros = Jew = Also White
iu

Klaus Schwab = Jew = Also White
iu

Mark Zuckerberg = Jew = Also White
iu

What's your point? Are you calling yourself an "anti-Semite?"

Biden runs things right before my very eyes and his Cabinet is filled with almost 100% Jews.
Anti-Semites Are Race-Traitors

You should hate them because they are Liberals, not because they are Jews. Besides, Liberalism and White Replacement are creations of the Gentile upper class. The original Roman Liberales were patricians, not Jews, and most important of all, they were not Roman plebeians, whose exclusion eventually caused the Fall of Rome.

Our hereditary ruling class wants you to ignore its supremacy and blame everything on the Jews or even the Liberals, when taken as not coming from any particular class. That is the road back to the serfdom our European ancestors suffered under the same hereditary power that is destroying America.

You should hate them because they are Liberals, not because they are Jews. Besides, Liberalism and White Replacement are creations of the Gentile upper class. The original Roman Liberales were patricians, not Jews, and most important of all, they were not Roman plebeians, whose exclusion eventually caused the Fall of Rome.

Our hereditary ruling class wants you to ignore its supremacy and blame everything on the Jews or even the Liberals, when taken as not coming from any particular class. That is the road back to the serfdom our European ancestors suffered under the same hereditary power that is destroying America.
you have something against SERFS?

And open to any shoeless unwhite who wants to move there
And open to any shoeless unwhite who wants to move there
Environmentalism Is Plutocratic Hoarding

Antarctica is full of accessible natural resources that our Zero-Growth plutocracy forbids us from developing. Artificial scarcity creates huge profit margins. If a lake of diamonds were discovered, the diamond merchants would hire a dishonest scientist to claim that too many cheap diamonds would reflect all of Earth's sunlight and heat back into outer space.

Green is the color of their Daddy's Money. Leftists are unconscious agents of the Right Wing they were born in.

I don't hate anyone. Hating hurts me more than it hurts anyone else. But you're right ... the anti-Christ Jews lean WAY more towards the left than they do the right. I simply have nothing in common with them and am baffled as to why so many Christian Conservatives worship them. A living oxymoron.

Mac----read the HOLY MOLEY KORAN----muzzies is very proud of the "FACT" that muhummad was LILY WHITE
how do you know? ----the HOLY NOBLE KORAN ----was created in JANNAH even before Eve gave the apple to Adam
Serfing the Netrix

Not if they were carrying pitchforks to skewer the HeirHeads. The rest weren't cowards, but the result of totalitarian mind-control, just like their American descendants have become.
I have more FEELINGS for them

Forum List

Back