I Called It!! Israel Urging "World Leaders" (The West, In Other Words) To Take Palestinian Refugees.

My prediction was right-on-the-money. This contrived "war" between the all-powerful state of Israel and the ragtag group of towelheads called Hamas will serve at least two purposes:

1) Israel can grab more Palestinian land and resources.
2) They can continue their assault on the West by forcing "refugees" into Western nations.

It is as clear as clear can be.

The Khazar Jews hate the West almost as they hate the Arabic nations.
Yet you are a moron to suggest that Israel asked Hamas to fire rockets into civilian areas.
YOu seem a moron to be honest

Yet you are a moron to suggest that Israel asked Hamas to fire rockets into civilian areas.
YOu seem a moron to be honest
You are a moron for believing the official "fake news." They've been lying to you for decades but you bite every, single time!! You're gullible.

Since 1948 when they forced out 750,000 and destroyed over 500 Arab villages. It's as antisemitic as it gets for Europeans to purge Arabic speaking Muslims and Christians from the land.
oh gee----SOS the same old shit. The fact that jewish communities that had been in the LEVANT for more than 3000 years were GENOCIDED out of existence---both during the same time surada notes and IN SEVERAL
eras in the history of ISLAMIC AGGRESSION is ----well ---WHAT DA HELL ---
and as to the CHRISTIAN AND ZOROASTRIANS also GENOCIDED out of existence OH WHAT FUN for Surada to dance on the dead bodies of the babies ----just in the 20th century-----1.5 million Biafran babies---and the ARMENIAN genocide which she still celebrates for the GLORY OF ALLAH
----OCT 7 is now an ISLAMIC HOLIDAY-----any special recipes, SURADA?

oh gee----SOS the same old shit. The fact that jewish communities that had been in the LEVANT for more than 3000 years were GENOCIDED out of existence---both during the same time surada notes and IN SEVERAL
eras in the history of ISLAMIC AGGRESSION is ----well ---WHAT DA HELL ---
and as to the CHRISTIAN AND ZOROASTRIANS also GENOCIDED out of existence OH WHAT FUN for Surada to dance on the dead bodies of the babies ----just in the 20th century-----1.5 million Biafran babies---and the ARMENIAN genocide which she still celebrates for the GLORY OF ALLAH
----OCT 7 is now an ISLAMIC HOLIDAY-----any special recipes, SURADA?

You sure are sick. Who "genocided" the Jews out of the Levant?

It sure wasn't Palestinians.

Slick. We get a couple million people that don't want to be here knowing that we are the main reason this was allowed to happen, and assist Israel in cleansing the waterfront property. Then I would think, we would get a bill for rebuilding that area to Israel specs, and ready ourselves for the next "defend ourselves" initiative. I wish we had politicians that put our country first like that.

You sure are sick. Who "genocided" the Jews out of the Levant?

It sure wasn't Palestinians.
the rapist dog of Mecca did it in Yathrib---and his bevy of sluts giggled as
he fiddled with the genitalia of adolescent Jewish boys and then chopped
off their heads------have you NEVER read the KORAN? The people who
LATELY are called "palestinians" are trying to EMULATE AL NABI

Since 1948 when they forced out 750,000 and destroyed over 500 Arab villages. It's as antisemitic as it gets for Europeans to purge Arabic speaking Muslims and Christians from the land.

How many Palestinian refugees alive today were forced out in 1948?

Toss in the USA, Canada, and every nation under the control of the Rothschild Banks and the Red covers most of the globe. Take a look at Biden's Cabinet.
Scapegoats Are for Nannies

How pathetic that you believe you know who really runs everything secretly behind the scenes, which is what you're told by those who obviously run everything right in front of your eyes, and that hand-me-down knowledge makes you more in the know than everybody else. You have a desperate need to see things that aren't there.

My prediction was right-on-the-money. This contrived "war" between the all-powerful state of Israel and the ragtag group of towelheads called Hamas will serve at least two purposes:

1) Israel can grab more Palestinian land and resources.
2) They can continue their assault on the West by forcing "refugees" into Western nations.

It is as clear as clear can be.

The Khazar Jews hate the West almost as they hate the Arabic nations.
They say the South Pole is lovely this time of year

Forum List

Back