I Called It!! Israel Urging "World Leaders" (The West, In Other Words) To Take Palestinian Refugees.

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
My prediction was right-on-the-money. This contrived "war" between the all-powerful state of Israel and the ragtag group of towelheads called Hamas will serve at least two purposes:

1) Israel can grab more Palestinian land and resources.
2) They can continue their assault on the West by forcing "refugees" into Western nations.

It is as clear as clear can be.

The Khazar Jews hate the West almost as they hate the Arabic nations.

My prediction was right-on-the-money. This contrived "war" between the all-powerful state of Israel and the ragtag group of towelheads called Hamas will serve at least two purposes:

2) They can continue their assault on the West by forcing "refugees" into Western nations.

Yes, make it so. Get all the Palestinians out. Countries around the world, the United States, Germany, France, England, Poland, Saudi Arabia, take them in. Give them refuge. Do it post haste.

Let's make Israel a Jewish only state, from the river to the sea, just like Likud wants it. And to make room for all those Palestinian refuges, well all the Jews, GET OUT. Go to your precious "promised land". I mean you bitch about how badly you are treated, how you are discriminated against, cry like little bitches about being scared to go outside. GO HOME. You will be safe in Israel when Israel runs from the river to the sea. You will be safe from terrorists, safe from discrimination, safe from antisemites. Israel needs you. They can't be a Jewish majority without you going to Israel and all the Christains and Muslims leaving.

The Christain fundamentalists should be footing the bill. They will pay your transportation and relocation expenses. Buy up your property, let you "cash out". Come on, God wants all you Jews in one place. SO HE CAN SMITE YOU TO HELL.

Syria.

It's a lot closer and has plenty of room.

Yes, make it so. Get all the Palestinians out. Countries around the world, the United States, Germany, France, England, Poland, Saudi Arabia, take them in. Give them refuge. Do it post haste.

Let's make Israel a Jewish only state, from the river to the sea, just like Likud wants it. And to make room for all those Palestinian refuges, well all the Jews, GET OUT. Go to your precious "promised land". I mean you bitch about how badly you are treated, how you are discriminated against, cry like little bitches about being scared to go outside. GO HOME. You will be safe in Israel when Israel runs from the river to the sea. You will be safe from terrorists, safe from discrimination, safe from antisemites. Israel needs you. They can't be a Jewish majority without you going to Israel and all the Christains and Muslims leaving.

The Christain fundamentalists should be footing the bill. They will pay your transportation and relocation expenses. Buy up your property, let you "cash out". Come on, God wants all you Jews in one place. SO HE CAN SMITE YOU TO HELL.
I do like the idea of sending "the chosen" to their pretend "promised land." If that land is so blessed then why is Biden's cabinet completely filled with Khazars:

iu

Id rather see millions of Palestians either get nuked or pushed into the sea before the US takes a single one of them.

Id rather see millions of Palestians either get nuked or pushed into the sea before the US takes a single one of them.
Actually ... the entire region should be cleared to make way for True Israel at some future time. The "New Jerusalem" won't be built with hands. It will descend from out of Heaven (according to the Bible).

Spencer Cox of Utah says he will take 25,000.

The state can easily absorb that number economically.

Utah is tough nut state. If the Pally's got frothy, the LEO will whip em to a froth.

It always has been about Oil and Gas but that upsets the Racists here who much prefer something emotional so that they can start frothing .
If you think Resources Development countries care too much about a few body bags , think again

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

When the state of Israel was declared in 1948, the Jews pleaded with the Arabs to stay. 20% of Israeli citizens are Moslem Arab

Wily Jews got HAMAS to do their bidding by getting their ass kicked. What rubes......yeah that's it

another repetition of the islamo-nazi literature of the 1950s and still in
circulation-------try to come up with something new, MORONS

Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

Quit covering up for what your Gentile plutocrats are doing. If you love your self-appointed rulers so much, you deserve serfdom.

/——/
IMG_5484.jpeg

Forum List

Back