I call an end to sports!

God Bless the NBA! :cool:

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.
Lebron can buy you many times over. He wont be going broke anytime soon. :lol:

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

And most seem to lean Left, you know, the side that wants everything shut down.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.
Judging by the comments anyone can see after articles about the pissing on our flag and national anthem that people leave on Discus and what not, I'd say that sports, including NASCAR, are in deep, deep do-do. People are fed up with their political crap and support for the radical BLM. Sports used to be where people went to be entertained, to forget about the every day grind and their problems. But since all these SJW and dumbasses decided that it was a good idea to shit on our flag and national anthem and shove that in everyone's face every time before one of their events... well... they can all go pound sand now. Now they're being ignored and tuned out, and it won't be long and they'll be tits up, broke, done... and they did it to themselves.

Isn't it lovely how everything the leftists get involved with goes tits up? Every time the democrats get involved and start their crap, they destroy.
Well the left has ruined comics and movies and TV..why not sports.

Then by all means, don't watch. Don't go to games, don't buy any merchandise, get rid of cable and you should be good.
The last time I looked, sports teams were about making money. That's it. It would make sense they'd get involved in
social justice issues because...well, a lot of their players are black and hispanic.
But in the end, it's all about money.
Why are you stereotyping? Stop being a racist.

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.
do you want big government to shut the sports down or do you expect those businesses to just walk away from the billions of dollars that they make?

I have a novel idea... if you don’t like them then don’t watch them
They forced Disney and Hollywood to close...so yes... close down sports.

Judging by the comments anyone can see after articles about the pissing on our flag and national anthem that people leave on Discus and what not, I'd say that sports, including NASCAR, are in deep, deep do-do. People are fed up with their political crap and support for the radical BLM. Sports used to be where people went to be entertained, to forget about the every day grind and their problems. But since all these SJW and dumbasses decided that it was a good idea to shit on our flag and national anthem and shove that in everyone's face every time before one of their events... well... they can all go pound sand now. Now they're being ignored and tuned out, and it won't be long and they'll be tits up, broke, done... and they did it to themselves.

Isn't it lovely how everything the leftists get involved with goes tits up? Every time the democrats get involved and start their crap, they destroy.
Well the left has ruined comics and movies and TV..why not sports.
The Left ruins everything it touches.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

No doubt. And LeBron is doing far more than practicing lip service. He is helping the less fortunate by using his own money. So anyone who refers to him as a "spoiled, pampered millionaire" needs to take stock of themselves.

Black Lives Matter?....not as much as White fans...the NBA will learn this the hard way.....
The NBA will have millions of white fans no matter what.
That's what you think....its a black league now and they can have it....
Its been a Black league for decades and whites were always flocking to it. Your analysis is off again.

Not anymore.
Keep dreaming. Maybe it will come true. :lol:

So whats the color ratio in the stands?
Whether it be the NFL,NBA or MLB.
No need to answer since we already know the answer. You spooks are gonna have to step up big time in order to keep LeBron rich.
Otherwise he'll be selling used cars.

Black Lives Matter?....not as much as White fans...the NBA will learn this the hard way.....
Its been a Black league for decades and whites were always flocking to it. Your analysis is off again.

Not anymore.

No need to answer since we already know the answer. You spooks are gonna have to step up big time in order to keep LeBron rich.
Its way more whites than anything. That wont change no matter how hard you hope for it. :lol:

Lebron is will stay rich because your race will definitely pay to see him play basketball. He will then take that money and make it work for him and his people.

Civil War will wind up putting an end to Sports for many years to come starting after the November 3rd Election :smoke:

Not anymore.

Its way more whites than anything. That wont change no matter how hard you hope for it. :lol:

Lebron is will stay rich because your race will definitely pay to see him play basketball. He will then take that money and make it work for him and his people.

You figured out the answer but you didnt follow it to it's logical conclusion.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Man,you must hate black people!!!
There wont be anymore Lebron's when the NBA goes broke. If your buddies are lucky they'll be making what the rest of the country makes.
I love Black people. The NBA will never go broke. White people (especially white women) will support the NBA because they cant get enough of Black power. :)

Not anymore.

The logical conclusion is that whites will continue to support the NBA. What part of that did you miss?

Civil War will wind up putting an end to Sports for many years to come starting after the November 3rd Election :smoke:
There will never be an end to sports. Too much money. There wont be a civil war. Last time that happened your side got their asses handed to you. This time you would have to face millions of enraged Black people that have no recollection of being terrorized.

There will never be an end to sports. Too much money. There wont be a civil war. Last time that happened your side got their asses handed to you. This time you would have to face millions of enraged Black people that have no recollection of being terrorized.

Not when 72% stop watching.

Not when 72% stop watching.
Let me know when that happens. :itsok:

Your preaching to the choir here for me. This fact is not as important to me on why we need to end all sports but still it is an important valid point why all professional sports need to be abolished.

Players don’t play the game for the love of the game anymore playing it only for the love of the money and the owners are to blame for that.these baseball owners are such morons they still have not figured out that baseball players treat the all star game like it’s a vacation now and don’t play hard as they used to because they are paid too much by them.They thought making it so the league that wins the game gets to have home field advantage would solve the problem but it has not,they STILL treat it like a vacation.get a clue you idiots.

This is the most main gripe I have though and this is in ALL sports,players don’t play with one team their whole careers anymore and that is because free agency in the sports has destroyed the game making it possible for players to leave the team that drafted them after just playing with the team only a couple years or so.that was UNHEARD of back in the good old days.If Pete Rose,Johnny Bench and the rest of the big red machine we’re playing in this day and age,they all would have left the reds at a drop of a dime after just a couple years playing for them.thats a given

George Brett wrote in his book how in the final years he was playing baseball,how the players coming into the league,that the young Turks coming out of the minor leagues played the game Nothing like he did his entire career or his peers he played against the majority of his career did.Brett talked about a young player who played fir the Indians in the bigs for just a couple years,how it nauseated him to see that player jog down to first base after a groundout to the third baseman.He though to himself,man if it is so hard for you to run out a ground ball then why don’t you just quit if it bothers you so much.

Very VALID point,damn I played baseball up through my high school years and man I can tell you,had I ever dogged it and not ran out a grounder to first base like that,I would have Ben off the team in a heartbeat.you watch these playoff games now vs back then,and you see that all the time,that these players don’t all out hustle to beat out a ground ball anymore as they all did in my days growing up.

It would be good riddance to all sports fans to abolish pro sports the fact these owners want to ruin it all with free agency and pampering g these players with the big bucks.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

No doubt. And LeBron is doing far more than practicing lip service. He is helping the less fortunate by using his own money. So anyone who refers to him as a "spoiled, pampered millionaire" needs to take stock of themselves.

But he loves those slaves in china making his shoes.

Not anymore.

The logical conclusion is that whites will continue to support the NBA. What part of that did you miss?

LOL....no,actually they wont.

Not anymore.

LOL....no,actually they wont.
sure they will. Thats why they are supporting it this very minute. :lol:

Forum List

Back