I call an end to sports!

I won't pay to be lectured by race contiguous people that breezed through school because they can dribble a ball between their legs.....no sir....I will not be treated like a bad person by the likes of those greedy punks....go to China NBA and take the NFL and the MLB with you.....
If you’re not a bad person then your not a bad person... If there is a movement against other bad people then it doesn’t apply to you. Wouldn’t you support shouting down racism in this country? You surely know it still exists
This nation above all others have made strides in reversing our tainted past but all we get are lectures we never get a thank you...not even after electing an African American as the president...if anything it made some Black folks more angry....I use to watch sports for an escape...it was once a place where we all could come together....but that is sadly not the case.....and I really do not miss pro sports at all...
What do you mean a thank you?! Who is supposed to be thanking who?

and while things have improved there are still major problems mainly caused by high levels of poverty in the black community that has been a result of decades of oppression. You understand that right?

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

And most seem to lean Left, you know, the side that wants everything shut down.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.
They'll just blame Trump for it.

I won't pay to be lectured by race contiguous people that breezed through school because they can dribble a ball between their legs.....no sir....I will not be treated like a bad person by the likes of those greedy punks....go to China NBA and take the NFL and the MLB with you.....
If you’re not a bad person then your not a bad person... If there is a movement against other bad people then it doesn’t apply to you. Wouldn’t you support shouting down racism in this country? You surely know it still exists
This nation above all others have made strides in reversing our tainted past but all we get are lectures we never get a thank you...not even after electing an African American as the president...if anything it made some Black folks more angry....I use to watch sports for an escape...it was once a place where we all could come together....but that is sadly not the case.....and I really do not miss pro sports at all...
What do you mean a thank you?! Who is supposed to be thanking who?

and while things have improved there are still major problems mainly caused by high levels of poverty in the black community that has been a result of decades of oppression. You understand that right?
He means "thank you" for pulling the 9 inch knife out of our backs 3 inches. He thinks Blacks should thank whites for that.

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.
Well Drumpf has fucked up the response to the pandemic so theres a reason he should be blamed. His incompetent ass took a situation that could have made him look good and turned it into a dumpster fire.

All private businesses must adapt to circumstances that change. If the current political storm results in significantly reduced revenues, the team owners will react. The reactions will range from declaring bankruptcy to modified scheduling to re-negotiated contracts to modifying roster and staff sizes to remain profitable under the changed circumstances.

But regardless, no one is forced to pay money to see the games. If the fans don't like what is going on they can spend their money elsewhere.

FWIW, the actual number of people who pay to see professional sports is tiny, when compared to the overall population. The people who post here seem to have little use for professional sports, but "we" are hardly a cross section of America.

There will always be people willing to pay to see them play. The owners will figure out a way to be profitable, and the players will continue to get paid "a lot."

Judging by the comments anyone can see after articles about the pissing on our flag and national anthem that people leave on Discus and what not, I'd say that sports, including NASCAR, are in deep, deep do-do. People are fed up with their political crap and support for the radical BLM. Sports used to be where people went to be entertained, to forget about the every day grind and their problems. But since all these SJW and dumbasses decided that it was a good idea to shit on our flag and national anthem and shove that in everyone's face every time before one of their events... well... they can all go pound sand now. Now they're being ignored and tuned out, and it won't be long and they'll be tits up, broke, done... and they did it to themselves.

Isn't it lovely how everything the leftists get involved with goes tits up? Every time the democrats get involved and start their crap, they destroy.
Oh yeah, Nascar, The NFL, basketball college and pro, MLB, they're all going bankrupt any second now.

Lmao!

God Bless the NBA! :cool:

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Besides taking a knee, what else are the NBA players doing about it?

Well Drumpf has fucked up the response to the pandemic so theres a reason he should be blamed. His incompetent ass took a situation that could have made him look good and turned it into a dumpster fire.
s8PCRC-n_400x400.jpg

Irony alert --- you literally named yourself after a Canadian.

Oopsie.

And as far as "sports has been ruined by politics" --- WHO the fuck dragged jingoism and flag-waving and national anthems into what was supposed to be a nonpolitical sporting event IN THE FIRST PLACE??

I gives you a hint.
It was 1918.

We get it!!!
You hate America and everything it stands for.

Dear Hypocrite, why is it okay for right winged malitia's to show up on state capital steps and protest, with Trumps blessings, anti mask wearing hicks to protest state mandates, with Trumps blessing, but kneeling somehow makes ingrates like you upset.....I am so so so so so sick of your kind, I live for the era you and your kind are so marginalized, suicide is your only options in life...you are that worthless to mankind!!

That's what you think....its a black league now and they can have it....
Oops, you are confused again. Not all white people are white supremacists. You have spent too much time in your white supremacist bubble.
And not all blacks are criminals....but that's never stopped you people from believing it, so get in line with the rest of us riding the stereotype train.

White sport owned Masters will never allow over paid negro slaves a day of rest.....get out here coons and earn your pay, the white man needs that entertainment and the master need them n*gga bucks.

Black Lives Matter?....not as much as White fans...the NBA will learn this the hard way.....
The NBA will have millions of white fans no matter what.
That's what you think....its a black league now and they can have it....
Its been a Black league for decades and whites were always flocking to it. Your analysis is off again.

Not anymore.
Keep dreaming. Maybe it will come true. :lol:

Forum List

Back