I call an end to sports!

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

And most seem to lean Left, you know, the side that wants everything shut down.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.
Civil War will wind up putting an end to Sports for many years to come starting after the November 3rd Election :smoke:
There will never be an end to sports. Too much money. There wont be a civil war. Last time that happened your side got their asses handed to you. This time you would have to face millions of enraged Black people that have no recollection of being terrorized.

Not when 72% stop watching.
Let me know when that happens. :itsok:

The season just started zipperhead.
Just wait.
Since I grew up with the NBA and had a father that was the head trainer for the Rockets and the head of the NBA trainers association i think I have a better grasp on the sports world than you do.
Me,a guy who grew up with the sport is saying fuck you NBA.
Dont you think those with no connection are going to do the same?

Black Lives Matter?....not as much as White fans...the NBA will learn this the hard way.....
The NBA will have millions of white fans no matter what.
That's what you think....its a black league now and they can have it....
Its been a Black league for decades and whites were always flocking to it. Your analysis is off again.

Not anymore.
Keep dreaming. Maybe it will come true. :lol:

So whats the color ratio in the stands?
Whether it be the NFL,NBA or MLB.
No need to answer since we already know the answer. You spooks are gonna have to step up big time in order to keep LeBron rich.
Otherwise he'll be selling used cars.
Its way more whites than anything. That wont change no matter how hard you hope for it. :lol:

Lebron is will stay rich because your race will definitely pay to see him play basketball. He will then take that money and make it work for him and his people.

You figured out the answer but you didnt follow it to it's logical conclusion.
The logical conclusion is that whites will continue to support the NBA. What part of that did you miss?

LOL....no,actually they wont.
sure they will. Thats why they are supporting it this very minute. :lol:

How would you know zipperhead?
They dont allow fans and we have no news on viewership.
This is just another made up story like ancient advanced black societies at this point.

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.
Civil War will wind up putting an end to Sports for many years to come starting after the November 3rd Election :smoke:
There will never be an end to sports. Too much money. There wont be a civil war. Last time that happened your side got their asses handed to you. This time you would have to face millions of enraged Black people that have no recollection of being terrorized.

Just wait.
Since I grew up with the NBA and had a father that was the head trainer for the Rockets and the head of the NBA trainers association i think I have a better grasp on the sports world than you do.

"Dont you think those with no connection are going to do the same?"

Why would I think all white people were as afraid of Black people as you are? Theres millions of white women that love watching Black men play basketball. Theres millions of white guys that live vicariously through Black men and watch the NBA. That wont change. Its hilarious that you think it will because you grew up afraid of Black people. :lol:

Black Lives Matter?....not as much as White fans...the NBA will learn this the hard way.....
Its been a Black league for decades and whites were always flocking to it. Your analysis is off again.

Not anymore.

No need to answer since we already know the answer. You spooks are gonna have to step up big time in order to keep LeBron rich.
Its way more whites than anything. That wont change no matter how hard you hope for it. :lol:

Lebron is will stay rich because your race will definitely pay to see him play basketball. He will then take that money and make it work for him and his people.

The logical conclusion is that whites will continue to support the NBA. What part of that did you miss?

This is just another made up story like ancient advanced black societies at this point.
I would know because I can read you recessive. :laughing0301:

"The NBA restart double-header on Thursday averaged 3.4 million total viewers, more than doubling TNT’s average viewership for a regular season telecast, according to the network.

The marquee game of the double-header between the Lakers and Clippers peaked with an average of 4.1 million viewers between 6:45 and 7 p.m. PT."

Just wait.

"Dont you think those with no connection are going to do the same?"

Why would I think all white people were as afraid of Black people as you are? Theres millions of white women that love watching Black men play basketball. Theres millions of white guys that live vicariously through Black men and watch the NBA. That wont change. Its hilarious that you think it will because you grew up afraid of Black people. :lol:

You should get to a shrink pronto!!!
You've lost your ever spooking mind!!!
Millions of white women watching basketball because there's spooks playing? Dude you are completely delusional !!:laughing0301:

Not anymore.

"The NBA restart double-header on Thursday averaged 3.4 million total viewers, more than doubling TNT’s average viewership for a regular season telecast, according to the network.

The marquee game of the double-header between the Lakers and Clippers peaked with an average of 4.1 million viewers between 6:45 and 7 p.m. PT."

You obviously dont know what that word means.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Thats an article from Febuary you retarded rhesus monkey. Cant you even read the date? :laughing0301:

Last edited:
God Bless the NBA! :cool:

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.
Lebron can buy you many times over. He wont be going broke anytime soon. :lol:

No doubt. And LeBron is doing far more than practicing lip service. He is helping the less fortunate by using his own money. So anyone who refers to him as a "spoiled, pampered millionaire" needs to take stock of themselves.

But he loves those slaves in china making his shoes.

I'm sure that your heart bleeds in buckets for them in his behalf.

That aside, what do his chinese made shoes have to do with what he does for the less fortunate in the country that he lives in?

Not anymore.

Thats an article from Febuary you retarded rhesus monkey. Cant you even read the date? :laughing0301:

Any spook can watch basketball on TV.
This bullshit will bite the NBA,NFL and MLB in the ass.
Just wait until the end of the season and they rack up the totals.
Look at the people here who are boycotting sports,it mirrors all my friends attitude.
You cant possibly believe this is an isolated situation.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

No doubt. And LeBron is doing far more than practicing lip service. He is helping the less fortunate by using his own money. So anyone who refers to him as a "spoiled, pampered millionaire" needs to take stock of themselves.

That aside, what do his chinese made shoes have to do with what he does for the less fortunate in the country that he lives in?

Are you kidding?
The BLM is about slavery and so called police brutality.

Not anymore.

Look at the people here who are boycotting sports,it mirrors all my friends attitude.
I pretty sure there are couple of inbreds like yourself that wont watch sports. However, most white people will continue to watch sports. Especially the sports that Black men play. No one is going to your pig wrestling tournament when they can watch the best athletes on the planet perform. ;)

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

You are obviously quite ignorant.

And I'm not "kidding" AT ALL about that.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

And I'm not kidding AT ALL about that.
He just mad he cant keep his women from watching Black athletes. :laughing0301:

Not anymore.

I pretty sure there are couple of inbreds like yourself that wont watch sports. However, most white people will continue to watch sports. Especially the sports that Black men play. No one is going to your pig wrestling tournament when they can watch the best athletes on the planet perform. ;)

To be honest I love to see your denial.
When the results of your racism come to light it's going to be that much more satisfying.

Over the years my enthusiasm for watching sports has dipped a great bit. Still it is said that every NFL, MBA and MLB team is worth at least $1 billion. I can't understand it. I just figure that if being a billionaire qualifies one to run a country, then they're smart enough to run sports leagues. One possibility is that losing interest in sports is an age thing. My dad in his later years observed sports fans as those, "willing to stand in line to take a screwing". He passed on 14 years ago.

Over the years my enthusiasm for watching sports has dipped a great bit. Still it is said that every NFL, MBA and MLB team is worth at least $1 billion. I can't understand it. I just figure that if being a billionaire qualifies one to run a country, then they're smart enough to run sports leagues. One possibility is that losing interest in sports is an age thing. My dad in his later years observed sports fans as those, "willing to stand in line to take a screwing". He passed on 14 years ago.
They are worth billions because of the demand to watch top athletes is so great. They will grow in value because people need that outlet.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

And I'm not kidding AT ALL about that.
He just mad he cant keep his women from watching Black athletes. :laughing0301:

Uhh ..no.
She cant stand the spook prima donnas who wouldnt have a job if it werent for football or basketball.
Look at the crime rate in those two sports. They're constantly beating women and getting arrested on drug or DWI charges.
Name one industry other than hollywood and the music industry with arrest records this high.

Not anymore.

To be honest I love to see your denial.
When the results of your racism come to light it's going to be that much more satisfying.
When are these results coming? I already posted where the ratings have doubled from last year. :lol:

They are worth billions because of the demand to watch top athletes is so great. They will grow in value because people need that outlet.

People watch sports to get away from politics.
Not to have spook lives matter jammed down their throats.

Forum List

Back